• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seventeen krp BxB ( Horror )

Bj Chanwoo

Hello, please take a minute to read this especially if you do kpop BxB roleplays!
I am always looking for new roleplay partners unless otherwise stated, as I often go through many that don't seem to last for some reason. So I'm always on the look out for a perfect, or at least a better partner that will be able to keep up and stay. Basically a long term roleplay partner. I love partners who replies quickly, has time to roleplay all day and night.

PLOT

Muse A and muse B are normal high school students.
School had just started, the summer vacation had just ended, Muse A & B hadn't seen each other for a while, because they had to work all summer.
of course both of them were exited to see each other again, but Muse B had changed a 'bit' during the vacation.
Muse B had problems with their mom after their dad passed away. Actually muse B had started doing things they'd probably regret later on: intoxicants.
Muse B wasn't embarrassed to show Muse A what they had started doing to themselves. Muse A thought it was just something temporary, until one day Muse A found themselves smoking and taking some kind of pills (?) behind the school with Muse B who had one night sneaked into Muse A's dorm (they usually sleep over at each others dorms when they're bored / lonely)
Muse B never opened up to anyone neither did Muse A or B have any kind of serious things.

It was strictly forbidden to use any kind of intoxicants around the school area and campus. Who even cares about the rules? It's not like the teachers lives their lives or anything, buy apparently 'everything' was wrong.
On the same day they go called to the principals office, they didn't tell the reason but the principal and some teachers were really mad and disappointed in them.
Muse B had been warned about using intoxicants, but always ignored everyone and now they were here getting expelled from school. Though, Muse A smoked once they didn't give them mercy and that was the end of their school life they'd probably be drunkards or something.
Also the principal gave them the rest of the day to pack their things and leave.

As rest of the day went by Muse A & B had both gotten almost identical messages from their parents. Great now they didn't have a place to go to, Muse A had been saving money for their future, but guess this was their new future. All they could think of, was getting on the next bus and see where it takes them.
It wasn't that nice waiting for the bus, but they had no choice than get on. Hours went by, the last bus stop was in middle of nowhere, only an empty highway with a lot of woods around them. Muse A noticed a small path leading to the woods, it was pitch black all they had was the flashlights of their phones. Muse A & B could see a huge lake, soon enough they saw a small cosy cottage which was apparently abandoned. Luckily the door was open, the key was on the table and there was a note
'To the person who moves in here, you're not alone but take care of this place'
Both muse A & B were weirded out, but just ignored the note and taking the key. But they had a feeling they weren't alone, something unnatural was going on but they ignored it until it was too late or not...

About me
You can call me Smile flower, which is my roleplaying name. I'm 18 and I'm still a student I'm studying business economics.
I expect you to be at least 16 or 18+ to roleplay with me.

I really don't know ´what else to write, so feel free to message me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back