• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seven Deadly Sins - luvoratorrrry - IC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

RaynieTaco

A diplomatic mission of peace...
The demons of Hell are not the only dangerous things that lurk in this world.

This Otome Game is specifically for luvoratorrrry luvoratorrrry - please do not post here if you are not her or myself.​

Last edited:
The arcane circle made of ancient runes and glyph lit a vibrant yellow as the magic rushed forward at the command of Delphia. She was sending you to your destination on a mission of peace. You don't know much about Hell- just what they have said in stories. Cruel and unforgiving, Hell is run by a merciless leader who dictates his demon minions to do his dark bidding. But a little more information was given to you at the time of your leaving. Aidoneus was the leader of Hell and had seven offsprings- known as the deadly seven. They kept things running smoothly in Hell- trying to keep the masses educated as well as making the best of their resources there.

It was Aidoneus's idea for this exchange of angel, human, and demon in order to regain a better understanding of the realms above him as well as giving the other education about demons. He believed they were entirely misrepresented and wanted to set the record straight. So he was to send 2 demons to the heavens, 2 to the earth and take in two each of them to his home. You were informed that you would stay with the Deadly Seven for the year you will be there on your diplomatic journey. You are going to be with another angel but you are not sure who it will be or if you know them.

As the magic fades around your body, images begin to flood your vision as well as the smell to your nose. The smell seemed vaguely of sulfur and brimstone but the major smell was that of a delightful bonfire. The room you were in was dark with windows far from your sight against the walls. A plush, red carpet led its way to stairs and then to a large throne. The firelit aesthetic cast shadows on a pale face. A lean, broad man sat upon the throne with a crown made of thrones. His eyes lit up the moment you materialized there. Servants with heads hanging low lit more candles to allow for more light.

"Dearest Angel!" his voice boomed as he stood from his seat. "You made it safe and sound. Allow me to introduce myself, I am the Lord here. You may call me Sir Aidoneus- since Lord sounds so pretentious. I will not assume to be your lord."

Another light blossomed from the floor and besides you, another form took shape. A girl with blonde hair and fluffy white wings, one feather glowing bright gold, appeared next to you. She was some distance from you and didn't look in your direction. A fierce scowl was on her face as she stared down the Lord of Hell himself. He smiled in response but his eyes hardened slightly. "I am Sir Aidoneus, please, introduce yourselves before I begin to tell you of my mission fo you both. Ai, please go fetch the eldest- he is needed." A servant nearby nodded and hurried out of the large throne room. He nodded back to you as an indication to speak.

Joan wrinkles her nose automatically-the scent of brimstone wasn’t exactly pleasant. But she still smiled with ease. She knew she had a bias. But the whole point was to overcome that, correct? A diplomatic mission was what this was.

Joan took the edges of her skirt in her fingertips, nails painted a soft pink colour, and curtsied deeply-a movement of grace designed for royalty. “Sir Aidoneus, my name is Joan Elizabeth Turimia. You may refer to me as you wish.” Even if this WAS the lord of Hell, she spoke with respect.

As she rose back up her eyes flickered around the room. She knew she should be focusing on Sir Aidoneus, she wanted to take in the place around her. With her pale clothing accented with gold, her cream feathered wings flapping gently on instinct, bright green eyes and strawberry blonde hair, she certainly didn’t belong here. Neither did her fellow angel, who she glanced over at. What was her name..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back