• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seven Days

mytho

prinzipe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! So, I've made a general post seeking partners here. I know its long, but if this sounds interesting, please read it to see if we are a good match (and to see my fandoms, if you would like to make an AU out of this)!

my preferred role is bolded (Muse A) :3

This could be an AU for a pairing from a fandom, or it could be done entirely with OCs. The premise is from a manga titled 'Seven Days'

Muse A is a heartthrob in school, Mr.[/Ms./Xr.] Popular. Everyone wants to be their romantic partner, but nobody has ever dated them for longer than seven days. At the beginning of each week, the first person to ask them out gets a week- Muse A's famous quote is "you have seven days to make me fall in love with you". At the end of the seven days, he[/she/they] always breaks it off.

Muse B, for whatever reason (as a joke, as an earnest attempt, on accident, to prove something, to provoke Muse A, because they felt like it, because they were sleep deprived, etc- whatever reasoning best fits for your character), is the first person to ask Muse A out at the beginning of the week (in the manga it happened at the school gates while the two were alone, but any setting is fine). And so the seven days begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back