• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Setting Summer Dawn - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sooo, instead of notifying everyone when we edit posts, we now can't edit at all. Just pretend the giant WIP is not there for Des, hopefully that'll be fixed soon. this also means that people definitely get an extension on finishing their characters, I'll still start Saturday, but we'll be chill with the rate.

Hope you don't mind another person dropping in. My internet access has been spotty, but I'll try to post at least once per week.

Hope you don't mind another person dropping in. My internet access has been spotty, but I'll try to post at least once per week.
You may certainly submit a character. Just in time actually, I'm about to close submissions. I think you and Zazz will be the last two.

Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II Your CS is a good start, but I have some things I would like to see addressed before I can accept him.

1. The bio and personality are much too short. Please take my CS as an example of a good length. The people you see with short sections have not completed theirs yet and have not yet been accepted.
2. I'd like a bit more detail in skills and I'll give that shadow ability a time cap of one hour before he needs a major rest, the use of such strong magic would wear him out quickly.
3. Can you elaborate on what 'magical component pouches' are and how they are used?
4. The image is much too big. Please use the height restrict coding to make is smaller
Code:
[Heightrestrict=400]your image here[/heightrestrict]
5. Your character cannot be worshiped like a god, Cyndara already has one and all the tribes know of her, follow her or follow none, this is relevant for the story.
6. Your character's weaknesses are good but you could add more limiting ones, things that would actually hamper his capabilities in combat, the magic exhaustion would be a good one.

Now for the bigger issue:
Your character is much too war-like for Cyndara, the Dovahro clan is the absolute limit to the amount of aggression permitted for a Cyndaran clan and even they are extremely isolated. War isn't a thing that happens in Cyndara, that's a plot point that is pretty set in stone. If you want a war-like people, try making an isolated Sumenna city.

Oof, okay. I’ll see if I can either fix him or make a new character. Didn’t realize the image would turn out so large.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Ivd made some edits to my character’s personality. Mind giving him a second check?
Ok, checked it over. Its really good, still a little short but I will accept it under the assumption you'll add to it when your character becomes more defined as the story progresses.
To help: Is there anything he truly cares about? What sort of things does he find funny?
I feel the personality is a little one-dimensional and there could be some more aspects to him that go beyond his ruthless attention to his goals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back