• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seriously craving an Arcane-based plot!

Cenna

Hello there!! I finally got back into this account!! I’m really bad with tech, haha.

I’m going to keep this as short and sweet as possible because I’m super impatient and currently cramming finals. Will definitely be back to edit this though!

Listen... I watched Arcane a little bit ago and I’m *obsessed*. Seriously. It is my favourite thing ever. The best show I have watched in a WHILE.

I have so much brainrot and I really want to share it with someone.

Lots of muse for playing Caitlyn and Mel right now! I know the internet is oversaturated with CaitVi content at the moment, but I’m seriously craving some more.

I’m also craving some kind of plot where I can use my OC! She’s a doctor of sorts, born and raised in Shurima but moved to Piltover. I don’t know as much about LoL’s lore as I’d like, I just really wanted to write a side character-esque lady! Will definitely be updating this with tons more information about her! Vi x OC would be absolutely amazing, it would be such a cool dynamic, I’ll love you forever, but no pressure at all. I love OC x OC and other pairings as well!

Romance does not even have to be a part of our story. If it is, though, I have a preference for the slowburn friends-to-lovers trope with romance being a sort of subplot. But it doesn’t have to be that way!

All you really need to know about me is that I can usually manage responding at least once a day or every other day. I’ll have a lot more time during the holidays. My responses vary in length but I’d say they average at least 500 words? I’m a little rusty but I still try to have something my partner can work off in my writing.

This is all I can think of discussing for now! Very rushed, I know. Thank you for reading though.

Let me know if you’re at all interested! Let’s see if we can come up with something!

Hey there,

I'm super inactive on here but my need to find Arcane rp partners brought me back haha.

I'm pretty comfortable with writing Vi, I can do ViCait or OC stuff, or both. I'm usually quite plot-focused, so as long as we've got an idea we're excited about I'm down to roll with the punches.

I write anything from novella/multi-para to shorter length posts, I can work with whatever your preference is.

Shoot me a message if you want to chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back