• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SerenaStark's Fandom List (Ignore Post Count)

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everybody!

Well like everyone else I am still trying to figure out the new site, but that's not going to stop me from getting in a little rp! I've been dying to get back here to find some rp partners so why don't we start this interest check with...well what else? RULES!

Ah yes everyone's favorite part. Well I'm going to make these rules simple, fast, and easy to work with.

1. Be active please! I'd like a response per day but if you let me know that you're busy just let me know!

2. Send me a character sheet if you want to use an original character. It can range from detailed and complex to just a name, age and appearance.

3. I prefer to play mxf with my lead female HOWEVER I like to double. So if we are doubling I will be open to other sexual preference.

4. If you godmod I will leave you. I'm sorry but it's annoying and disrespectful.

5. Got a major plot twist? YAY! Just tell me a bit about it first.

6. I will more than likely match my partner's post length. I can write as much or as little as you want.

7. I am OC and Canon friendly so if you have a preference over one or the other just let me know!

And well that's it!

Fandoms:
Marvel​
Looking for a Tony Stark, Howard Stark, Peter Parker, or Loki!​
Who I can play: anyone or OC (No X-men or Fantastic 4)​
Star Wars​
Looking for Obi Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, or Poe​
Who I can play: anyone! (AU is welcome!)​
Star Trek​
Looking for Bones​
Who I can play: anyone! (I'm best at Kirk or Spock)​
Hunger Games​
Looking for Cato or Peeta​
Who I can play: Anyone (I'm particularly good at Gale!) OCs welcome​
Divergent​
Looking for male OC​
Who I can play: OCs​
Hannibal​
Looking for Will Graham​
Who I can play: Anyone!​
NCIS**​
Looking for Gibbs​
Who I can play: Anyone! (Best at Tony Dinozzo)​
Sherlock​
Looking for Sherlock​
Who I can play: John, Mycroft, Lestrade or OC​
Psych​
Looking for Lassiter (platonic rp)​
Who I can play: anyone or an OC​
Indiana Jones​
Looking for Indiana Jones (platonic rp)​
Who I can play: anyone or an OC​
Firefly​
Looking for Simon​
Who I can play: anyone!​
Resident Evil (Movies)​
Looking for Carlos​
Who I can play: anyone (mainly OC)​
Vampire Diaries​
Looking for Damon​
Who I can play: Stefan (maybe Klaus but I'll need some convincing)​

*There's more to be added but that's all I can think of right now. Got one I didn't mention? Just ask!

Last edited:
Hunger games intrigues me, do you have anything planned for an RP in that world? I've got a couple OC's lined up, if that's possible, potentially to play through whatever year's games if that's that you're into.

Always up for a marvel and/or DC story! I love the both of them, crossovers are wicked. :)
Message me if you'd like, I do not have the privileges yet!

I could play Will Graham from Hannibal OR I could play either Loki or Tony Stark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back