• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart 「always open」

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mun Ji-Ho

Ji-Ho was just going to leave when he heard what sounded like the laughter of family and the smell of food cooking. He decide to take a detour from his usual schedule and walked to where the noise was coming from. He soon knew where he was after a few young girls rushed past him. Was it someone's birthday? Had he missed a holiday? He was unsure. He rarely spoke to anyone in the complex who wasn't his brother or a mantinence worker.

Dubu whined slightly. Even after all these years of being together, both of them were still uncomfortable around people. He knew he should leave but he looked so suspicious. It would be weird and he didn't want to look awkward. Frankly, he was stuck. The situation was an uncomfortable one and both of them wanted to leave and get back to their regular schedule.

But this place was so full of life! He just had to write down what he could hear, smell and feel. It would be easy to come up with the visuals that he couldn't see. He just had to find a chair so he could sit with his type writer, only that would mean talking to someone and it's not like he knows people here. He stood looking confused and unaware of his surroundings. Overall, Ji felt out of place and he wanted to fix it but didn't know how.
(Open for Interaction)

Last edited:
jason kim
mood: happy
tags: pasta pasta

Though the male didn't return Jasons hug, he kept an arm around him. At the words, Jason chuckled, rolling his eyes at Sin. "I could never get tired of you," He cooed, gently pinching his cheek. He grinned excitedly at the thought of the two spending a lot of time together. "I can't wait! It will be a constant sleep over. I also brought you a practically a suitcase full of snacks from Australia so you could try some."

Jason stared at Sin as he spoke, just smiling. He had a lot of affection for the male, more then he probably should have for one of his closest friends. The male just made him happy. He couldn't say anything about it though, not wanting to make his friend feel bad because he knew that Sin didn't like him. It hurt too think about, but Jason would be fine as long as Sin stayed by his side.

"Yes! I didn't want anyone stuck on the couch or floor and decided that would be the best. I'm fine with top bunk. That means I'm the king of the house!" He joked, gently nudging him. "See? It'll just be one big sleep over for the next year we're here." He chuckled at the thought, taking another sip of the beer beside him. Jason slipped off his flannel and tied it around his waist just wearing his black under shirt, groaning about the heat. "God, it's so hot." He huffed. you would think someone who lived in hot temperatures a lot would be able to withstand the heat, but nope.

"Sinnie." He mumbled, laying his head on top of the others, not caring if the male didn't want his affection. "I still need to put together a desk, you should come inside with me and help set everything up, I only stepped down in Korea an hour ago."

code// just-peachy

[class name=heading] color:#C3BAAA; padding:0px; font-size:16px;[/class]
KIM SUNG GIN
Mood: embarrassed
Outfit: short uncle
Tags: pasta pasta
[div class="heading"]all the rest !

Sung-gin flinched when he heard a familiar voice suddenly speak with enthusiasm. He lifted up his hat and looked up to see his muse standing in front of him. "Oh yea, you checked out that textbook right?" he put on an act, pretending as if he just remembered their last interaction upon Norio's mention; As if he forgot about it as soon as it happened. Even now standing in front of the man now made him feel a bit embarrassed for remembering the details of such a forgettable interaction.

"Neither I, you" he returned. He paused for a while, and there was an awkward silence that lasted way too long to be comfortable. "So what's your major? I noticed it was an anatomy textbook. I'm guessing something in the medical field?" he asked trying to keep some sort of conversation going. He rocked the beer bottle in his hands back and forth delicately, letting the alcoholic beverage swish around inside.

It was pretty out of character for him to continue or start a conversation, but he didn't know how to leave the situation without creating some sort of tension. He felt a bit more confident after changing the subject, and he hoped that their conversation would become more lively. But at the same time he desperately wanted to escape the uncomfortable atmosphere. Especially if he didn't have anything to follow up with.

In the middle of their conversation, he felt his drink bottle slowly leaving his grip. Before he could react, a sudden smashing sound created a scene which turned heads. Sung-gin almost immediately hid his face and knelt down, feeling embarrassed by his carelessness. He rolled up the sleeves of his cardigan and scrambled to pick up the broken glass. In his rush to cover up what happened, he hadn't realized that he was cutting his hands in the process.

Despite his embarrassment, he was thankful. After picking up the pieces, he could leave to throw them away, and leave to wash his hands. A perfect excuse. He moved at a quicker pace.

[/div]
code// just-peachy!

callum
• the charmer
outfit: #1
mentions: N/A
interactions: Clouds Clouds
∞ ETA 2:00 PM,
"Yeah, I've made touched down, Mum." A man said as he wore a large smile, his feet thumping against the tunnel floor. The sound of his suitcase rolling was being drowned out by the roar of multiple engines, and he could barely hear his own thoughts. He'd somehow managed to yell loud enough for his mother to hear on the other end of the line, probably because he really wanted to let her know he was safe.

"Yes, Mum," he laughed as his head tilted back slightly, "the flight was alright except for my seat mate. He was a little rude." They continued talking because his mother believed keeping her only son up with her day was important. She told him about her neighbors causing a ruckus again and how his father still went out fishing that morning even though she had asked him not to. They were all silly, insignificant matters but Callum was too much of a mama's boy to say anything.

Their conversation lasted until after he'd collected his luggage and entered the taxi. The older woman was extremely reluctant, but she understood that she was being too nosey and needy. Her only son was returning to their home country, so it must've brought a lot of nostalgic and bittersweet memories. Callum would have probably done the same if he had a kid in his situation.

It wasn't long before the driver had announced their arrival to his final destination after showing Callum around a bit. He was told that the building should only be a ten minute walk, but that quickly turned into fifteen and then into twenty. The only reason he was able to find his new home was due to the loud ruckus that was going on. When he peeked through the gate, he noticed a large group of people chatting and enjoying food, booze, and other things. Callum made sure to double check the address before strolling into the small, grassy area.

The first person he saw was the first person he spoke to. She was a bit shorter than him, with short and eye-catching hair. When he really took a look at her, he was quite in awe of how attractive she was. She obviously stood out from the rest with her foreign looks, but what really caught his eye were her tattoos. At least I'm not the only one with tats in this area. He thought.

"Hi, there," Callum spoke, his voice dark and rich like velvet and not hinting that he was an Australian citizen. "I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you, but I'm looking for the landlord?" He should have left the conversation there, but the key word was 'should' and ending a conversation with a pretty lady was almost a crime to him. "Actually, I'm not even sure if this is the right place. Could you check if this is the right address?"

After a few seconds, he decided to ask, "Do you speak English by any chance?"

Last edited:

and the sun will shine
april rain
i see nothing out the window. watching all the leaves grow.
/ search

A soft smile appeared on Norio’s face as the man asked about his major. He oddly liked how the younger was able to remember the book he had chosen. “Yeah, specifically medical technology,” He informed. “I’ve always liked that type of stuff.” He raised up his hand to let his slender fingers brush through his dark hair. His hair was still warm from the smoldering sun even though he had escaped to the shade. “What about you?” He asked, now feeling curious about what the other was interested in.

His whole mood changed when Sung-gin dropped his bottle. “Oh!” The startled male watched as the bottle shattered onto the ground. He inwardly blamed himself for his new friend’s butter fingers. The frown only deepened at Sung-gin’s rushed behavior. “Ah, be careful,” He sighed before kneeling beside to help pick up the remaining pieces. “You’re cutting yourself,” He pointed as reached out to touch the injured hand. He rose back up. “You really shouldn’t rush when you’re picking up the glass. And the beer can make the cuts sting.”

The male didn’t stop with his concerned behavior but instead went further with it. “Come on, I’ll take you inside. It’ll hurt too much to wash them on your own.” He replaced his frown with a smile. “Besides, I have cool band-aids at my apartment and I’m going to be an experienced doctor,” He joked.

Norio walked forward to drop the pieces of the glass into the trash. “Ok, I’m on the first floor so you won’t be hurt for much longer.” Due to the apartment’s tiny backyard, Norio only had to walk a few more steps to reach the back door. The back door was already propped open to circulate air through the complex. “God, Se Jun should really invest in air conditioning,” He complained as he stepped into the hot building. “Fans are expensive to buy,” He groaned as he glanced back towards his ‘patient.’ “Ah, I'm complaining instead of helping,” He sighed, somehow turning the statement into an apology.

“Good news, I did leave the fans on in my apartment, so we won’t bake,” He explained as he walked down the short hallway to reach his apartment. For once, he shut his mouth, now being too focused on finding his apartment number.

code by pasta pasta

sinniyang is online

003 post
Today 3:48 AM
“The shade doesn’t do much, I guess,” Sin Yang mentioned as his friend removed a top layer from his outfit. Summer sun didn’t bring comfort like blankets, but instead brought sticky sweat and painful sunburns. Speaking of sunburns, he could already feel one threatening to form on his nose. ”I should’ve put sunscreen on…” He thought to himself. “This is why I don’t go outside that much anymore. I feel like I’m going to turn into melted ice cream.”

The male felt relieved when Jason suggested they’d go inside to put together a desk. He was beginning to feel out of place amongst the tenants. Everyone was socializing and catching up with each other, while he wasn’t making any effort to make friends. Besides, everyone seemed to know each other while he was new. “Sure, I’ll help."

He abruptly turned his head when he heard a faint sound of shattering glass. Sin felt second-hand embarrassment for the guy. He would’ve made the effort to help, but it seemed someone else was already in the process of doing so. “That sucks,” He frowned as he watched the pair picked up the glass. Although, the seen did look quite nice; like a scene from a drama.

“Uh… Should we go up then?” He asked as he glanced back towards his friend. Sin had been in his friend’s apartment a few times but he still couldn’t remember which floor it was on. “2nd floor?... 3rd floor?” An uncertain expression appeared on his face as he shrugged. “Forgot… I guess your apartment isn’t that memorable,” He laughed. “Since it’s your first day back, do you need to go grocery shopping… All the food in your fridge must be old and gross.”

youngkyun youngkyun

jason kim

At the loud crash, Jason felt a weird feeling around him, and he turned to see Sung Gin race past him, which made him frown. He felt a bit of embarrassment flow through him, and he sighed, gently placing his hand in between Sins shoulder blades, gently leading him back to the apartment.

Jason rolled his eyes and pouted at Sin, "My house is super memorable, thank you very much!" He unlocked the door and led them inside. "Yeah that's true." Jason laid a hand on his stomach and then grabbed his suitcase, throwing it open. Snacks spilled out all over the floor, making Jason blush slightly. "I brought you a lot of snacks." He mumbled, gently moving them over to Sin and placing them in a bag. "Uhm.. After this desk is set up we can go grocery shopping? My mom gave me a bunch of money for food and stuff when I got back because I don't start working again until tomorrow."

Jason went to the corner and grabbed the box with the large desk and sat down, opening the package with a knife he found. He opened the box and pulled out the pieces. He stared at the instructions blankly, squinting as he hesitantly tried to read. He was still bad at reading Hangul, but he was good enough to read basics. "Put this in here." He instructed, waving what they needed in the air.

Jason was already tired of this though, and after he got one leg on, he laid out on the floor, opening one of the chip bags and lazily chewing on one. He crawled over to Sin and leaned up, feeding him a bite with a grin. "Isn't it good?" He handed him the rest before sitting back up and just staring blankly at the table, like if he stared long enough it would just put together itself.

code// just-peachy

Bora Yeung
/

mood: curious//nervous
interactions: Jonny ( koala koala )

She groaned as she folded herself over the side of the gazebo, not bearing any mind to who was nearby. She was always gone from the complex so all the faces around her were new and unfamiliar with the exception of the landlord. Maybe she should try to make friends or something like that - or maybe she should just get a pet. She sighed heavily and moved away from the gazebo, deciding to instead wander around the party and attempt to be less of a loner. Maybe it was her exhaustion doing weird things to her, but the idea of meeting new people didn't completely terrify her at this exact moment.
Bora wandered over to the food and beverage table and hovered close to a group of people - er, well now it was just a couple of guys since the girl that was there bounced off somewhere. As she debated on whether a beer or juice would be the better choice, she went with the latter. Her eyes flickered over to the guys and to her surprise there was a spark of recognition. Before her debut in Asylum, Bora used to keep track of all up and coming musicians both local and national and one of the guys looked similiar to a small time singer-songwriter she'd seen perform a while back.
"U-Uhm, excuse me."She said quietly, stepping a little closer to the two. "But do you by any chance do music? Like singing and stuff,"Bora cringed at her own poor wording, but in the least she didn't start rambling like she would normally.

sinniyang is online

004 post
Today 4:48 AM
Sin Yang kneeled onto the ground as Jason began to cut into the desk box. It only took a few seconds before his legs began to ache, which forced him to shift and cross his legs. A soft chuckle emitted from his lips while watching his friend’s struggle to read the instructions. He reached out to grab the paper and look them over. “Do we need a screwdriver or do you just screw the legs in?” He asked before flipping the instructions around.

“Ah, you only got one leg in?” He frowned at the uncompleted piece of furniture. The male was thrown off guard when the foreigner fed him an Australian snack. “Mhm,” He hummed. Sin turned away from Jason to face back towards the desk to hide his tinted cheeks. “Need to continue construction,” He muttered under his breath. He knew he was avoiding Jason, but he didn’t want to embarrass himself.

He grabbed one of the remaining table legs and began to screw it in. “It’s not even that hard,” He laughed as he glanced back towards Jason. “And you’re sitting there chewing on snacks.” The instructions weren’t too hard to follow, but he understood it was probably difficult for his foreign friend. “But I suppose your brain can be fried.”

Eventually, he took a break and slid back towards the snack bag. “I got more done than you,” He joked as he looked through all the snack. Since he couldn’t read English, he just picked a random snack with a ‘cute’ packaging. “What’s this?” He asked as he opened it. “Oh, jelly?” The assorted, colorful gummy candy rolled into the palm of his hand. He popped a few of them into his mouth at once before turning his attention back to Jason. "How was your flight back?"

youngkyun youngkyun

jason kim

As the male blatantly avoided him, Jason whined quietly, deciding to tone down the skinship. "I'm all muscle no brains." He lifted up his arm and flexed, winking at the male before grabbing his camera from his backpack and turning it on. He turned on the camera and took a picture of the male as he worked. "This one is so cute." He hummed happily as he checked the photos. He finally put the camera back down and moved back over to help Sin.

"I just screw them in." Jason shrugged, "I don't have a screwdriver so.." He started to screw them in. When the table was finally completed, Jason lifted it up and carried it away towards the room, stuffing it in the corner. "There we go. Desk complete!" He grinned, turning to Sin and high fiving him.

"Listen, it's very hard!" Jason did not want to admit he had actual found the English instructions and that he was just completely lazy. "I'm terrible at constructing things.." He huffed, sitting back down on the floor and stealing one of his gummies, popping it into his mouth. "My flight?"

"Boring. It was just ten hours of sleeping or trying not to kick the kid behind me because he kept kicking me seat and once my head. The parents didn't even care." He grumbled, rubbing his face as the exhaustion started to hit. "I'm exhausted but I know I can't sleep now or I won't tonight." He stood up and held out his hand helping Sin up.

"Let's go get groceries then huh?"

code// just-peachy

tumblr_p6q42lmObX1umx4tgo2_1280.jpg

Ailani Kahele
[class=textbox]height: 300px; width: 200px; background: pink; border: 1px solid #a48d7e; position: relative; [/class] [script class=pic1 on=mouseenter] addClass selected bigimage fadeIn 800 hoverimg[/script] [script class=pic1 on=mouseleave] addClass selected bigimage fadeOut 800 hoverimg[/script] [div class="pic1" style="height:100%;width:200px;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d5/4f/43/d54f4346646cb00097cb9433f93cc46c.jpg); background-size:100%;background-position:50% 30%;"] [div class="hoverimg" style="display:none;height:100%;width:200px;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ac/7a/01/ac7a0159748a806d1e509b7b515c2c1a.jpg);background-size:150%;background-position:50% 30%;"]
[/div]

Outfit: Pic
Tags: koala koala

A thud could be heard in her apartment, the sound of something hitting the ground. In this case it was Ailani her body that hit the wooden floor. Groggily waking up from her slumber due to the impact, narrowing her eyes towards whatever she could focus on at that moment. Her cell phone was the target as it fell down with her. Blinking a couple of times slowly so her vision would sharpen up enough so the blur would be gone. After a few seconds, or even a minute, she finally managed to be completely aware of her surrounding and realizing what had just happened to her. Ruffling a hand through her hair as she sat up. Grabbing her cell phone to look at the hour, seeing that it was already past 12pm, her eyes widened as she didn’t think it would be this late. Luckily she didn’t have any lessons so she could take it easy. Neither did she have to go to her part-time job.

Breathing out deeply as she knew that she had to get up now, having been asleep for more than half a day was enough. Stretching out her arms first before standing up. Wobbling towards her closet where she took out some clothes and accessories for the day. Once she got what she needed, she went over to the bathroom where she made herself presentable for the day. Taking a quick shower as well while she was at it. It all didn’t take much longer than thirty minutes, she never could take a long time when she was still living with her family and it stuck to her.

Blankly staring at her cell phone as she didn’t know what to do right now, she didn’t have a lot going on today but once she opened her window, she could smell something good. Making a smile appear upon her lips as it was food that she smelled. Now that she thought about it, she was in fact getting a bit hungry. Not having eaten in quite some time. With that, she decided for herself that she was going to go downstairs and take a look at what was going on. After all, it had only been her first week at the apartment and she didn’t really know anyone yet. Hell, she even forgot how the landlord looked like but she did remember the name: Kim Se Jun. It was something.

As she got downstairs towards where the people were situated, she looked around out of curiosity. The fresh gust of air made her feel more alive again. Taking it calmly before opening her eyes. Taking some food with her which she ate pretty quickly, her stomach being satisfied which improved her mood. The first thing she told herself to do was to try and act more friendly towards people even though it was difficult, until now it hadn’t worked yet but she was trying. Just as she was about to walk over towards where the drinks were, someone stopped her in her tracks, hearing a deep voice coming from somewhere near her.

“The landlord?” She repeated, more as if she was asking herself that question. Honestly, if she could just remember the guy’s face, it would’ve been so much easier. Luckily the male changed his question into something that she could answer. Looking at the address that he held in front of her, nodding lightly: “Yeah, this is the place.” Confirming it as she didn’t want to be misunderstood again. At the next question, she tilted her head to the side. “I wonder.” She responded sarcastically, catching herself being rude again. Scraping her throat so she could rephrase herself: “Yeah, I speak English, even Hawaiian if you wanted to know. Anyway, I guess you’re the new resident? My name is Ailani Kahele, I’ve been here for a week now.” She said to the male.

Her voice.

Code by apolla apolla

[/div]

sinniyang is online

005 post
Today 5:48 AM
“Yeah, that’s what I asked,” Sin Yang teased as he propped himself up on his arms. He had heard plenty of stories of flight rides from an old friend that frequently visits family in Singapore; like the one the time his friend sat next to a man, that he not so kindly described as an overweight man who took up the armrests and snored. Sin, himself, had never gone out of South Korea but he wanted to one day. "Oh, well, that doesn't sound very exciting." A frown played across his face as he took his friend's hand. "You slept enough on the plane, didn't you? Just drink some coffee and hang in there."

"Yeah, just hold on one moment," He explained before grabbing his phone from off the ground. "I need the essentials." His feet slipped effortlessly into his black, high-end sneakers that he had received as a gift. Mrs. Park did make more than the average person and Sin was often spoiled while living with her. Usually, he doesn't tell people this fact until much later on in the friendship/relationship. He's always been wary of the money hungry friend.

Sin focused on the mirror hanging from the door as he worked on patting his hair down. Unfortunately, the heat caused him to continuously touch his hair. "My hair..." The corner of his lips curved down into a frown. It took longer than it should have to fix his hair. He was too indecisive when it came to physical appearance. "Better?" He asked as he glanced back towards his fellow.

He opened the door and walked out into the somewhat musty hallway. It was a scent he hoped to get used to in the near future. "They need to air out the entire building." The hallway was dimly lit and the only light seemed to be coming from a half-opened window. Of course, it wasn't too dark since it was still very sunny. "Hey, they turn the lights on at night, right? I see lights up there." He pointed as he craned his neck to get a better look.

The male had a strong feeling he'd be glued to his friend while they were out. It seemed like fewer people would bother him if he was basically attached to someone. It was a technique he's been using since he was in elementary school. He used to do that because he didn't want creepy people trying to talk to him. As he grew older, it just became a people blocker.
youngkyun youngkyun

[class name=bodytext]font-size:10px; color:grey; line-height:12px;[/class][class name=heading]color:white; font-size:25px; text-style:bold;[/class] [class name=yeoone]color:transparent; height:288px; transition-duration:0.8s; z-index:-1; font-size:11px; text-align:center; padding:0px;[/class] [class name=yeoone state=hover] background-color:rgba(198,196,195, 0.4); text-align:center; padding:0px; font-size:11px; color:#fff;[/class] [class name=background]background-color:#fff; height:185px; margin-left:160px; position:relative; bottom:190px; width:200px; padding:0px; color:#A3A1A0; font-size:11px; line-height:10px; text-align:justify; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=background2]background-color:transparent; margin-left:100px; position:relative; bottom:435px; width:150px; padding:10px; color:#FFF; font-size:30px; text-shadow:4px 4px 7px #A3A1A0; line-height:30px;[/class]
[div class="yeoone"]
mood: content/ irritated location: Apartment Party
[div class="background"]

Hyun watched as Sun ran off, merely sighing as the girl disappeared amoung the small crowd. He couldn’t remember when she had started calling him ‘Oppa’, but it had quickly become something he heard everyday from her. He turned as attention to his roommate and gave off his friendly grin. “I’m glad you will be tonight, it’s been awhile since we actually have seen eachother despite being roommates.” He laughed, gazing back the way Sun left as Jun Hee mentioned her.

“I’m sure she has other friends. She’s quite easy going.” Hyun said, thinking that last part out loud and shrugging. His eyes widen at the mention of Sun liking anyone. Especially Hyun Woo himself. Hyun shook his head and chuckled. “Sun wouldn’t like me, I doubt you will have to worry about a high school crush. I'm just the boy who can cook somewhat decent food to her.” He stated, tilting his head at Jun Hee. “You seem distracted, something bothering the mysterious Jun Hee?” He joked, looking around the party again.

His expression was slowly getting more tired the longer he stood out in the horrid warm weather, but he did his best to hide it with his signature smile. People were coming and going through out the party, but he still thought it to be rude if he just left himself. He leaned towarded a more shaded area by where they were standing to get out the harshness of the sun.

Outfit:x

koala koala
[/div][div class="background2"]HYUN WOO[/div][/div]
code // just-peachy

jonny
interactions: Hyun Woo q r o w q r o w , Bora Storme Storme
Jun Hee quickly snapped out of whatever kind of daze he'd gone into, turning to his friend with a ghost of a smile. "We'll see," he said in response to Hyun Woo on Sun. There were some things that Jun Hee tended to catch on quicker than his roommate, and Sun's little crush was probably one of them. Of course he wasn't certain, but reading people was something he was good at and well... she enjoyed being around Hyun Woo a bit too much.

"Yeah, this heat keeps making me zone out." Jun Hee laughed as he followed the guy towards a more shaded area. Leaning against the wall, he let out a relieved sigh as back met the cool brick. It was almost as relieving as taking a hot shower on a snowy winter day. "This just makes me want buckwheat noodles even more." He said as his mouth began to water. If there was any way to his heart, it was through noodles. The guy was so obsessed and specific that he had a favorite for every season, but buckwheat was probably still his favorite. He could eat it any day, along with chicken feet and tteokbokki. Weird? Yeah, he knows.

"I'm thinking we should head in soon." He said after a few moments of silence, noting the people that were beginning to leave the scene. He kicked himself off the wall and was about to head for the stairs until a woman approached him.

She was shorter, kind of small, and gave off a KPOP vibe with how she was dressed, especially her hair. Jun Hee's eyebrows raised. "Hm? Oh. Kind of, yeah." He stuck his hands into his pocket, curious as to who the female was. Should she have known her? Not many people knew he performed since he mostly went out passed midnight, only that he played at cafes sometimes during the day. Even his own roommate didn't really know what Jun Hee went around doing at night. Maybe she's seen him around campus then.

He scratched his head. "I'm a music major, so maybe you've seen me around campus. If not, sometimes I perform at cafes when they really need someone."

jason kim

"Oh shush." Jason laughed as he tried to fix his hair and leaned forward, gently raking his fingers through the males hair and straightening it for him. "It didn't look bad before but here I'll straighten it." He followed him out the door, grabbing his hand and swinging there interlocked fingers together. "Yeah, it isn't a lot of light but at least you can see." He shrugged, leading him out of the building.

Jason knew Sin had some issues in public, so he kept the male close to him, leading him towards the nearest grocery store. "I don't know what we should buy honestly." He turned to look up at him curiously. "Should we buy meat and stuff so we actually have real food and not just ramen for every meal?" He chuckled. "I'll make your some Australian dishes one day too." He grabbed a cart and wheeled it towards the produce department, looking at all the fruits and vegetables lining the walls.

"Hm. Lets get some apples and bananas first off so we have something healthy to eat." He put a few apples in a bag and then tied them up, setting them down in the cart. He grabbed a few bananas and then kept going, eyes scanning all of the food around them before turning to Sin. "What do you want? We can grab some snacks. My mom sent me with a bunch of money to spend on food so..."

code// just-peachy

Park Dae Jung

tt675zViSfsd-bUBz1VeljIV1vzHw55edJQspfd7qjk8BXaTEO-POBTRNsyPZ0tYzkOMsuacn0JlHkGsEFrDeq2wWlbYQCH_1OTnVQogmsmehkpEdiLrQ_XGTXuT16xjK8stoPgn
mood: tired, uncomfortable
outfit: x
tags:

8HbI8VrBxuf2MGSH_QJ7nLX-b9NlURim8duvgfx-lvk46KEJTQSIyCYVCLqPEJIOZFDBvkFTmneKNhtREf2QEZrjR10GiX7R4jDrEU417DMTI52GQuE_MCPJ51yScl1ghiOqZT0t
Who would've thought that a late lecture and a shift at the store would be a bad idea? Certainly not Dae Jung. Surely, he was a nightowl at heart, but doing anything more than playing video games or falling down a youtube hole was bound to exhaust him. As expected, when he woke up this afternoon, his whole body ached as if every muscle had turned into stone.
It had taken a couple of hours and about three cups of coffee to get him back to a human state. Still, dark circles had formed below his eyes making the lack of sleep obvious to any observer.

Dae Jung walked over to the window with a spray bottle containing water in his hand. On the windowsill stood three pots with flowers and such that were yet too small to be put into the three square feet of a garden outside. There was the little dahlia on the far left, the beginning of what was supposed to be a clementine tree, and an orchid he preferred to keep inside due to the quite annoying way one should take care of it. He sprayed them each a couple of times while his eyes felt heavier and heavier. But he was brought back to reality when he heard the noises from outside. Faint music, and people talking and laughing. That's when he remembered something. The party.

"fuck" he mumbled and frowned a bit when he did. He wasn't particularly forgetful, at least in his opinion, he preferred to call it prioritization. But any fool would know that this was just a pathetic excuse to get away with forgetting important dates.
He put the spray bottle next to the flowers and groggily walked into the bathroom. Upon seeing himself in the mirror, he let out a tiny little gasp. He really did look like a dead man walking. The dark circles, the dullness of his eyes and skin, and the birds nest that had replaced his dyed black locks. As quickly as possible he straightened out the curls that had formed when he slept and made sure to moisturize his skin enough for it to have the naturally glowy look.
When it came to clothing, Dae Jung wasn't really the one to have much variation, nor colors. Upon opening the door to his closet, he was met by a series of hoodies, sweaters and t-shirts, most were black,grey or a dulled down color. Nothing really popped out. The most colorful clothes he owned were his blue jeans and small but noteworthy collection of hats and sneakers.
After little to no consideration, he dove into a black hoodie and some black jeans. He stepped into a pair of sneakers as well, white ones with small red details on them.

Before leaving his apartment, Dae Jung stopped by the door. One hand was placed on the handle and the other in his pocket. He closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath. He really wasn't one to enjoy social events such as the one outside, but he had been putting off going grocery shopping for a week now, and fourth day on ramyun didn't really seem like a good idea when there might be food downstairs. After his moment of mentally preparing himself, he walked out through the door and headed down the stairs.

When walking outside, it was like walking into a wall. The heat and humidity was one part of it, but there was also a scent of food and beer in the air. Kind of comforting in a way, but it couldn't really help the nervous state Dae Jung was in. He frowned a bit and chewed lightly on his bottom lip, all the while tugging at the sleeves of his hoodie. Placing himself by one of the tables, he picked up a beer, cracked it open and took a sip.

Mun Ji-Ho

Ji-Ho was getting even more anxious as time passed. Hard to explain noises and the fact that he had no clue what this party was for in the first place wasn't helping. Dubu was also getting restless, growling at something that Ji couldn't see. He wished he had sunglasses right now. He wanted his broken eyes to be hidden.

Uncomfortable and unsure of anything, Ji-Ho quickly turned to leave except he didn't know where he was going. Within a millisecond of him moving his face collided with a wall. Ji-Ho clutched his nose and winced in pain. Why now? Why today? A metallic warm liquid ran downover his lips and onto his chin. He already realised what he had done. He seriously could have messed up his nose. Dubu whined in sympathy and made a subtle bark before pulling Ji-Ho over to a table for him to lean on. He needed a medic or perhaps a simple tissue would suffice.
(OPEN)

sinniyang is online

006 post
Today 6:48 AM
Sin Yang felt bad for gluing himself to his foreign friend. What if he was getting annoying and Jason just wanted space? For a short moment, a frown appeared on his face as the idea popped into his mind. “Probably… Instant noodles get really tiring after a while.” He kept his hand on the side of the cart and followed it as it moved. “Mmm, sounds good then… Never tried that type of food before.”

He glanced over at Jason as he asked what type of food he wanted. “Uh… chips.” He shrugged as he took a few moments to check out the surrounding area. Looking around proved to be a mistake. He made eye contact with an ex-friend. Quickly he averted his eyes, but that didn’t prevent the old friend, Tae Oh from coming over. He mentally cursed to himself before turning towards the friend. “Oh hey…” He greeted his friend with a somewhat awkward greeting.

Sin admired how calm and collected his friend was. He spoke to him as if they were still close. But, that made him feel even worse; he couldn’t let the words easily flow from his mouth. “How have you been?” The male asked. Tae Oh could be rather ignorant. He purposely spoke louder so his friend could hear him clearly. But little did he know, it made Sin’s soul crush into a thousand pieces. It made him feel like Tae Oh looked down at him. But, he was too awkward to scold his friend.

He could’ve given the long, dragged out the answer, but he decided to keep it short and sweet. “Ah, alright, I suppose…” He paused for a few moments. “You?” He was given relatively the same answer he answered with. “That’s good then.”

He listened as the old friend recalled fond memories of when they were friends. They had a beautiful friendship. He let it slip through his fingers because of increasing insecurities that he was too afraid to face. But losing friends after high school was normal but it was odd to lose a friend you were so close to. “But I guess we grew out of our friendships,” The friend said with a small frown. The statement hit hard for Sin; he was the only one who “grew” out of their tight friendship. “We should talk again sometime. It’s been so long.”

youngkyun youngkyun

rebellious

\ ri-ˈbel-yəs \

noun
: of, relating to, or characteristic of a rebel or rebellion​
Lee Manse
Sluggishly, Manse walked into his apartment after being on campus all day, he sighed and walked inside of his apartment that was still empty, only a mattress and a laptop on his desk was set up, as was the kitchen as well but he only lived off a box of ramen at that point. He sighed and looked around for a moment, feeling awfully bored. He sighed and rolled around on his bed, waiting for someone to at least knock on his door or text him, he was new anyways, fresh from studying abroad. But of course, he needed to look good, he needed to get a boyfriend, girlfriend, anything..
"Who lives around here..?" He asked as he scrolled through Instagram, sighing as he saw all of the people who looked pretty good looking, making him sulk a little since he had zero to no confidence in himself.
"Well, I guess I should go walk around." He told himself, getting up and walking out of his apartment, clenching onto the box of cigarettes he had in his pocket, his narrow eyes darting to look at every door as he roamed around, eventually finding himself outside in the back of the building, smoking a cigarette, his earbuds playing loud yet chill beats, his foot tapping gently.
He saw a cat walk by and his eyebrow raised, some people told him he resembled a cat but some people told him me looked more like a puppy, he didn't know who to believe so he just ignored the cat and continued his day, smoking and staring off into the distance, eventually closing his eyes once his cigarette was put out.

code by pasta pasta

sun
interactions: Manse . l e m o n c h i l d . . l e m o n c h i l d .
A soft tune filled the air around Sun as she happily skipped away from the men, making her way out of the yard. Many thoughts were filling her head out of pure excitement since her boss had just texted her about the event that evening. She'd honestly completely forgot about it during the chaos that morning and only remembered upon seeing the message. He told her to meet him at the clinic, and that he'd go over what was going to happen during the fundraiser.

Of course, the fundraiser was for... well... animals. Anyone that knew sun was well aware that she was an avid animal lover and wanted to dedicate her life to helping them--along with people too. The fundraiser that night was to raise money to combat dog farms and hopefully enough to where the farmers could find a different livelihood. A lot of important people in the animal world in South Korea were going to be there, so she was extremely keen on taking good notes.

THUD.

The woman let out a loud yelp as she bumped into something and fell backwards. Her bottom hit the concrete ground and she hissed in response, her eyes burning as tears threatened to form in her eyes. Sun may have been powerful when it came to her personality, but she was absolutely weak when it came to physical pain.

When she looked up, bits of sunlight blaring down at her and blocking her vision, she quickly got to her feet. "I'm sorry," Sun apologized as she bowed slightly.

rebellious

\ ri-ˈbel-yəs \

noun
: of, relating to, or characteristic of a rebel or rebellion​

Lee Manse

Manse looked down at the girl with a piercing glare, grabbing her hand and pulling her up gently. "Watch where you're going next time." He said coldly, walking off, shoving his hands in his pockets, whistling softly, looking back at the girl, feeling bad since he didn't introduce himself. He walked back over to the girl and sighed, holding his hand out to her for a hand shake. "Lee Manse." He simply said, his narrow eyes looking right at her in the eyes. "I don't want to come off cold, especially to a girl.." He cleared his throat then quickly walked off, his cheeks turning bright red as he rushed off to his apartment. He quickly walked inside and locked his door, fanning his face with his hands, smiling slightly.
"Ah, it would have been horrible if I showed by soft side.." he laughed, sitting at his desk, managing to find Sun's Instagram account, a large smile appearing on his face as he saw some of her pictures, making him follow her in an instant. "So cute..."

code by pasta pasta

sun
interactions: Manse . l e m o n c h i l d . . l e m o n c h i l d .
The man's face was a bit intimidating if she was being honest with herself, but Sun was the last person to judge a book by its cover. She had a rule of talking to a person on at least three different occasions, and that was the very first time she'd ever seen him. It was an odd feeling because she made it her job to at least put a name to a face on everyone at the apartment complex, but she guessed she missed a few. Or he was a new tenant.

Sun quietly said her thanks before he walked off with a grumble, the woman's eyes following him with slight curiosity and annoyance. His choice of words and tone were kind of rude, but it wasn't like she could say anything. It was her fault for skipping around like a hyper puppy. To her surprise, however, the man returned and introduced himself. She shook his hand, unsure of how else to accept his greeting and said, "Baek... Baek Sun. Nice to meet you." The normally quirky female half bowed with a look of befuddlement.

Manse and her soon departed ways and her thoughts had completely erased the weird encounter. By the time she reached the end of the street, however, she felt a buzz from her phone. When she checked the alert, she noticed the "stranger" had followed her.

She hummed to herself as she clicked her tongue, tilting her head as she became even more confused. "Hm... weird..." Sun muttered as she stopped in her tracks. She turned towards the direction of the apartment and puckered her lips as she was deep in thought, but she just as easily shrugged and continued on her way.

[class name=heading] color:#C3BAAA; padding:0px; font-size:16px;[/class]
KIM SUNG GIN
Mood: flustered
Outfit: short uncle
Tags: pasta pasta
[div class="heading"]all the rest !

Sung-gin stopped in his tracks when Norio knelt beside him. Even in a moment of utter panic, he still somehow had the capacity to become flustered over this man. When the male cautioned him, he suddenly regained his sense of reality and took a moment to look at his now mangled hands. They were disgusting to look at, and he realized how ridiculous he was being. "...Oh," he spoke flatly as he watched the man stand up.

He was just about to leave when Norio decided to press on with his kindness. "You don't have to-" he cut himself off when the man began approaching the apartment building. He instinctively followed behind, not knowing what else to do with himself. He looked down at his hands again as he felt himself grimace.

He wasn't sure if the sudden heat he was feeling was from the change in environment or his change of mood. It just hit him that he would be going inside of the student's apartment. Norio's apartment. His mind wandered as he felt himself feeling more drained from the situation and realized that he hadn't been listening to much of what he was saying. Fortunately for him, he caught on to the last few words that he said.

"Ah, that's good. I hadn't really noticed how hot it was until now, haha," he said shyly. He looked around, trying not to stare.

[/div]
code// just-peachy!

rebellious

\ ri-ˈbel-yəs \

mood: plotting
outfit: x
tags: koala koala offbeat offbeat

Lee Manse

He quickly shook out of his trance and clicked out of Sun's Instagram, sighing as he leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes with his hands over his face. "She's not the one, I'll draw more attention if I get with a guy." He decided, getting up and heading off to the party he had heard of, he walked in and looked around, sighing since he knew he reeked of cigarette smoke. He found the scent an annoyance but was too lazy to handle it. Manse cleared his throat and walked through the crowd, bumping into people shamelessly, sitting down against the wall, tapping his foot as he looked through his phone, a male on Instagram catching his eyes, making him tilt his head and raise an eyebrow. 'He's good looking...' he thought to himself.
Looking around, he spotted the male who seemed to be drinking a beer, making him smile and walk over to him, the chains on his pants hitting together, making a small noise. "Is the beer good?" He asked, his narrow eyes suddenly gaining some confidence. "I've seen you on Instagram and all of that, you take a lot of selfies." He laughed, cracking open a beer himself, looking at the male in the eyes as he took a large sip of his beer. "Lee Manse, good to meet you." He said, smirking a little.

code by pasta pasta

jason kim
mood: annoyed

Jason flicked through his phone as they went, grabbing ingredients for a recipe his mom sent him. He nodded to what Sin said, chips being fine with him and followed after him. When the male stopped though and seemed to get a little anxious, Jason frowned, peering down at him curiously, "Wha- Oh." He noticed a male approaching them and slipped an arm around Sin, eyeing the new male warily. He didn't know if this was a past bully or friend, so he kept the male close to him, making sure his presence was known.

As the male started to speak loudly, Jason flinched, eyes darting between them. He knew Sin hated this the most. "You don't need to yell." He bit out quietly, chewing on his bottom lip. As they started to speak, and Sin looked worn out and anxious, Jason forced himself between them, giving the male a large smile and outstretching a hand. "Jason. Sin's roommate and best friend." He shook his hand and then grabbed Sins waist again, "It's nice to meet an old friend of his!" He continued, turning to beam down at Sin.

"It's okay. People usually part ways after high school anyway. I only have like one." He snorted, smiling at the friend. "Me and Sin need to go though, we have a tight schedule and need to be home for dorm management." He lied easily, eyeing Sin and then winking at him when the male wasn't looking.

code// just-peachy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back