• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern seoul's heart「ooc」

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

pasta

gogo dancer

[class=x]
background-color:transparent;
padding: 7px;
Height: 250px;
Width: 250px;
transition-duration: 0.5s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=x state=hover]
background:rgba(255,255,255,0.6);
color:gray;
width:236px;
height:240px;
color:#666;
[/class][div class=x]
welcome to seoul's
small ooc
young love

[/div]
c

Hmmmmmm I'm thinking about using Naeun for a female character but idk?? hmmmmmmmm

I am relatively new to Korean inspired RPs so I wanted your opinion if its okay for me to use Lee Chi Hoon as an FC? (I don't know much about him... I tend to keep the illusion of a role the actors play/singers portray by not learning too much about their real-life selves, sorry)

I am relatively new to Korean inspired RPs so I wanted your opinion if its okay for me to use Lee Chi Hoon as an FC? (I don't know much about him... I tend to keep the illusion of a role the actors play/singers portray by not learning too much about their real-life selves, sorry)
Ahh! He's so cute.

My coding sucks so much I am going to crawl under a rock and make it my new home xD

I'm like struggling with deciding on fcs. Like I highkey want a fashion design major/fashion blogger but ugh my indecisive ass can't decide

I was thinking since people can make more than one character... would it be okay for me to make a brother and a sister?

imma finish my cs for norio first and then i'll work on another. the gender will depend on the ratio at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back