• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π–˜π–Šπ–“𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 π–Œπ–”π–‰ β€” [ π–Žπ–“ π–˜π–Šπ–†π–—π–ˆπ– ]

viridian.

π™Žπ™€π™π™‹π™€π™‰π™αΆ» 𝗓 𐰁!
Roleplay Availability

VENOM.

full name

virtue

alias

vice

activity

7 / 10

timezone

central

pronouns

she/her

what i'd like

fandom or og plots!

looking for

oc x oc, oc x canon (only if there is doubling involved), mxf, fxf, or mxm

fandoms

hunger games, maze runner, avatar 1&2, steven universe, bleach, naruto, rwby, star wars, jjk, mw2, atla & lok, and a few more those are just the ones i'd be the most interested in doing!

summertime

mareux

req.

req.

i'm not a violent dog, idk why i biteβ€”

a little more about me! as above i'm a 26 yr old female, so please do not message me if you are under the age of 18. i have two kittens and a couple of dogs. i work full time while doing some classes online. i may not provide an ooc post every day or every week but i try my best and will say otherwise if it takes longer! love chatting ooc and if it ever gets to the point, wouldn't mind giving out my discord! i'd like to rp mainly in pms but can settle for discord if requested. if you want to know anything else about me, please just ask!

high & low fantasy, modern, dark academia, supernatural, mythology, romance, platonic, fandoms, paranormal, mystery, cybercore, cyberpunk, unrequited love, conspiracy, angelcore, vampires, fairycore

no's

mdni, any form of abuse, child (main) characters, r*pe, bodily harm, sewerslide

pairings

demon x mortal, demon x angel, angel x mortal, detective x rookie, teacher x teacher, knight x prince/princess, criminal x cop, gang boss x gang member, gang boss x cop, monster x blind character, etc.

wants.

wants.

interested?

the lowercase is just for aesthetic! i write 3rd person pov. my style of writing is more novella in a sense but i normally only write between 4 to 5 paragraphs (can change depending on the scene/muse i have). ok with any style of faceclaim(as long as any art is credited by the og artist). all my characters will probably be 18+ too, just a preference. pretty open, so ask if you have any questions!

part. 2

all rpn rules apply. if you're interested in plotting with me, please be 19+! do not interact with me if you are a minor (17 or under). i am an adult, nothing against the younger gens writing abilities, just more comfortable writing with an adult. i also require a 3 paragraph minimum for ic posts, sorry one liners or anything less than a few paragraphs drops my muse for the plot fairly quickly. i do not require a reply/post every week. i'm very flexible just warn me if you're know you're going to be gone. with that said, i am partially ghost friendly. like if you lose muse for something, please tell me, don't just leave me hanging. ooc is a must. you don't have to tell me every detail about your life but chatting here and there is nice! that goes hand in hand with, if i'm the only one putting forth any effort into a plot, please just don't message me. i like the 50/50 and don't want to be the only one entertaining the plot!

plot one

monstrous

set in the 1920's; in the bustling city of new york, the roaring twenties have brought plenty of great and loveable things. but among the extravagant parties, a notorious serial killer (muse b) is on the loose. wiping out poor and rich alike while staying well under the radar of being found. enter muse a, a well renowned detective known for their sharp instincts and dedication to solving every case. as the killings continue and as muse a dives deeper and deeper into the investigation, they become fascinated by the mind ot muse b. starting to notice patterns and connections that others may have missed. meanwhile, muse b, becomes equally intrigued by muse a's intelligence and determination to catch them.

through a serious of cat-and-mouse encounters, the two find themselves drawn to each other in a strange way. what was once a smear across the roaring twenties, turns into cryptic messages and secret conversations between the killer and the one who is suppose to catch them. each muse must make a difficult choice. be able to bring the killer to justice or be killed by knowing far too much?

plot two

afterhours

muse a has had nothing but bad luck all of their life. from a, b, & c to x, y, & z, they are followed by seemingly a curse. a small light in the darkness comes their way though when they receive a letter. a letter stating one of their aunts, who they've never met before, had passed away recently and within the will was written that the estate she owned was left to muse a. with an estate and a few acres of land, and wanting to start fresh in hopes of their luck finally turning around, muse a rushes to move into the fully owned and paid off home. even if it's location is in the middle of no where, it doesn't stop them.

while unpacking, an eerie feeling of not being alone in the rather large home sends a chill down muse a's spine. bad luck strikes again when they realize the home is haunted. this is where they meet muse b. a ghost, haunting the old estate. trying their very best to get muse a to leave, muse b scares them day after day. finally after weeks of power outages, water leaks and damages, and the occasional slammed door, muse a has had enough. tells muse b they are going to have to live and co-exist together because they were NOT leaving this house.

but that's said easier than done, right?

plot three

sinners

can love blossom even between enemies? muse a is a fallen angel, sent down to live their days out on earth. unknown who they really are or why they fell, apparently having their memory wiped, they're instituted into a facility for their kind. staying to learn the ways of being "human" as they prepare to enter the real world. this is where they meet muse b (can be demon or a fallen). a quiet, reserved being also staying within the facility. they become close, enjoying the company of the other more and more with every day that passes. until they're suddenly always together. but a soft, blossoming spring is always followed by a cruel, harsh winter. secrets are uncovered and with the truth becoming clear, will the two continue to stand by each other's side or will sin and anger turn them against one another?

tw's?

if you have any triggers, please tell me! i know they're hard to talk about but i would not want to accidentally hit a sensitive topic when i don't mean too! so please express any triggers you have!

last but not least.

please dm me if you want to plot! any messages on this thread will be deleted to keep it cleaned up! thank you in advanced β™‘

faq.

faq.

scroll

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
✧ bump !!

✧ bump !!

✧ β€”back from a short hiatus bump !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back