• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Senpai belongs to me!~ A Yandere Simulator RP

After a few minutes, Kasai's dad left, leaving Kasai alone "Well.. this sucks...." She murmured, wiping away the stranded tears left on her cheeks.

Kuno approaches behind Kasai, and taps her shoulder gently. "Hey. Are you okay Kasai?" Kuno says as he awaits her answer.

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

"I'm sorry but I have no idea either." The boy said with a shrug, clearly not so comfortable with the situation.

TheWhiteScarf said:
Kuno approaches behind Kasai, and taps her shoulder gently. "Hey. Are you okay Kasai?" Kuno says as he awaits her answer.
@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan
Kasai jumped and looked at Kuno, her eyes red an puffy from crying "N...yes..."

"Hm." Daichi wrote down the "order". He looked at the two of them, "Bad things happen all the time.. And when bad things happen we always try to get threw them. Zella-san ran after her so she'll be fine... It's much easier to get threw stuff with a friend." He sighed, "I'll be back with your orders." He walked away from both of them and took the orders of the remaining customers.

@Spanner @oOLunaDaKumikoOo

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayana stared down at the table, her eyes dark. The day had turned less fun now that she had just witnessed Kasai being so upset. Although she was used to it, it still made her feel sympathetic towards the person. Returning her eyes to Alex, she tapped the seat she was sitting in, turning her head to avoid eye contact as she looked out the window, not really sure of what to say. "That kind of sucked..." She muttered half to herself and half to Alex. "It happened so suddenly.. I wasn't really expecting her to run off like that.." Ayana sighed honestly.

"Well... it's not something you would expect to happen..." Alex said in a distracted way, his gaze flickering between the window and the girl, giving a gloomy feeling.

Daichi heads into the back of the cafe and tells his mom and Izaya of the orders. His mom responds "Thank you so much sweetie!", and Izaya just nods. After a while, Daichi and Izaya come back out and give the customers their foods. Daichi gives Alex and Ayana mint oreo cheesecake, he bows and says, "Hope you enjoy. My mom says it's on the house so don't worry about paying." He walks into the back to help his mom with cooking.

IMG_333999.jpg

Ayana thanked Daichi for the delicious treat as she picked up her fork and started taking small bites of the wonderful dessert. A few minutes later she had finished, feeling slightly more cheerful. Her eyes darted towards Alex to see if he had enjoyed the meal just as much as she had. Letting out a sigh, she rested her head on her arms, her eyes burning with tiredness. Digging into her bag, she pulled out 30 dollars and put it on the table, hoping that Daichi would take it even though he had said not to leave any money..

TheWhiteScarf said:
Kuno smiled with slight hint of sadness as he hugged Kasai, and sighed. "Where is father?" Kuno asked as he kept on hugging Kasai.
Kasai clenched her fists "he left...

For a business trip..." She growled, the tears beginning to roll down her cheeks again.

ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan said:
Kasai clenched her fists "he left...
For a business trip..." She growled, the tears beginning to roll down her cheeks again.
"Hey... Calm down. Calm down Kasai." Kuno said into Kasai's ear as he let go of Kasai, and used his hands to hold Kasai's hands. He tried to make Kasai's hands calm, since they were fists. "Don't cry Kasai. Please don't cry" Kuno said as he looked deep into Kasai's eyes.

TheWhiteScarf said:
"Hey... Calm down. Calm down Kasai." Kuno said into Kasai's ear as he let go of Kasai, and used his hands to hold Kasai's hands. He tried to make Kasai's hands calm, since they were fists. "Don't cry Kasai. Please don't cry" Kuno said as he looked deep into Kasai's eyes.
"I-I'm not..." She wiped her eyes "it doesn't matter anyways..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back