• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Senpai belongs to me!~ A Yandere Simulator RP

"Uni Hara.." He mumbles her name like it was a hard name to remember, "Um... Nice to meet you too I guess." He looks down at their hands and pulls his hand away finally. "Sorry." Then a hand is placed on his shoulder, he looks to see it's Ms. Sasaki, the nurse. "Who's this Kita-kun? A girlfriend?" She then laughs to herself, because imagining Daichi being in any kind of relationship was hard for her.

*Ryukaas face turned as red as a apple now*

"Oh u-u-umm im not sick its just well..." He says to her while he is blushing really badly now.

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

"No, no, no darling you hold on." She slumps an arm around Uni's shoulder, "You gotta tell me what the hell you see in this man. He is def not boyfriend material." She winks at her. Daichi quietly groans to himself. She was a bit tipsy, he could smell it in her breath. Damn nurse.

"Um... I was just looking for a friend" Uni replied. Then she pushed the nurses arm off her shoulder, and quickly headed for the door.

Aiko huffs and puts two hands on her hips as she watches Uni walk away. "What's up with your girlfriend?" He sighs, "She's not my girlfriend." "Whaa?? But she's so cute. How can she not?" "Because i'm gay." "Oh." She then sighs herself, clearly annoyed, "Well I'll go now I'm bored with you. Get to class kid." She walks off. Daichi glares at her as she leaves and walks to Hajime's class. He takes his seat and puts his head into his hands. Taking a nap.

[QUOTE="Ryukaa Miura]*Ryukaas face turned as red as a apple now*
"Oh u-u-umm im not sick its just well..." He says to her while he is blushing really badly now.

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

[/QUOTE]
"Well...?" She gave him a confused look

[QUOTE="Ryukaa Miura]"Nevermind." He sadly said with a sigh.

[/QUOTE]
Kasai shrugged and walked over to her locker. "I swear.." She tried to open it. "Nope.. I give up..."

Fennik walked around the school, he didn't have anywhere to go or anything to do.

As he walked by people it was clear that no one looked at him.

He walked to a door and looked up, it was the science club lab, if he went in he would have work to do so he just walked by and went to the courtyard, sitting on a bench and falling asleep.

[Looking for people to rp with q-q]

ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan said:
"Hey Kuno!" Kasai called spotting him "Can you please help me with my locker?"
@TheWhiteScarf
"Huh? Oh sure I guess." Kuno said as he looked to his side to Kasai, and he began towards her. "So... How do you want to settle this matter this time? Break it until opens, or I lock pick it." Kuno said clenching his left fist, and holding a bobby pin on his right hand.

TheWhiteScarf said:
"Huh? Oh sure I guess." Kuno said as he looked to his side to Kasai, and he began towards her. "So... How do you want to settle this matter this time? Break it until opens, or I lock pick it." Kuno said clenching his left fist, and holding a bobby pin on his right hand.
"I say try a bobby pin this time, punching it doesn't really work.." She chuckled, looking down at her bruised fingers.

ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan said:
"I say try a bobby pin this time, punching it doesn't really work.." She chuckled, looking down at her bruised fingers.
"Alright. I will take you to the nurse later." He said laughing as he begins to lock pick the locker, and he was able to lock pick it. "There you go Kasai."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back