• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Senpai belongs to me!~ A Yandere Simulator RP

Kasai looked down at her phone, seeing that Kuno had texted. She smiled at the message. Damn I love him so much... She though fiddling with her hair. After the assembly the students we're let out. Kasai walked to her teachers class, and grabbed all the work for Kuno and made her way to Kuno's. She decided that he'd probably be sleeping and placed the homework on the doorstep, knocked and walked off. @TheWhiteScarf

Kuno woke up to the sound of the doorbell, and he ran over to it quickly, still wearing pikachu pajamas. Kuno opened the door, and looked around for who door belled.

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

Kuno looked at Kasai with a smile, and said, "It's fine. You should've just waited for me. Anyways, thanks babe and I miss you."

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

Kasai laughed and walked off, heading to her apartment. "Aaaaah, home sweet home" she flopped into the couch and fell asleep as soon as she'd settled in.

"How're you feeling?" Kasai asked, walking over to her fridge. "Feeling better hopefully?" When she opened the fridge she wrinkled her nose "oh good god, this fridge smells" she quickly closed the fridge door and walked over to the pantry. She finally decided on a piece of bread and focused her attention back to her cell phone "how's the homework coming also?"

@TheWhiteScarf

"I've been doing okay. Haven't been in major pain. Thanks for asking." Kuno says as he laughs at the fact that Kasai's fridge stinks, and he puts in another egg. "Also, the homework is finished. I usually finish it before I go to sleep, so how are you?" Kuno says as he serves food to his mom, who is in her room, and he lays on his couch. "What's been happening at school?" Kuno says as he smiles, and turns on the T.V to watch some movies.

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

"Meh nothing interesting..." She lied, trying her best to sound innocent. She'd decided on not telling Kuno about her little, 'almost falling off the school's roof' incident "when do you think you'll be back?"

@TheWhiteScarf

Satoshi Yamazaki Another day another nickel... If only, Satoshi was just arriving at school and went up towards his classroom.

(Open for Interaction - KEEP TUESDAY GOING FOR MORE THAN 5 POSTS!)

Robin and Mamoru

Robin and Mamoru both walked into the school with her friend using her a some kind of shield. They hadn't showed up the other day cause their parents had talked to each other and decided that they would wait another day.

Mamoru for whatever reason felt that people would be questioning her on where her 'pretty' blonde friend disappeared to. Even with Robin saying that nobody would care. Her friend was so self-conscious that it was annoying.
"I don't know why you think hiding behind me will shield you from questions...." Mamoru ignored her and kind of just pushed her along so they could get to the school faster. "Listen....I still have the same locker so you can do me a favor and make sure nobody stares....Alright?" Robin nodded in agreement.

Ena

Ena basically limped to school, nearly tripping every time she had walked. She kept sleeping in ever since the gambling thing . This was obviously doing more harm than good being that she could barely keep her eyes open. She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she walked into school and took a sip of soda she pulled from out of her bag which was the greatest soda ever.....Ginger Ale!

It didn't actually help her stay up but it did taste good which was all she cared about because she sure wasn't drinking coffee.

Uni walked in full of excitement for a new day, and full of energy because of the cookie she had that morning. She looked around for a moment... Confused because she hasn't seen her... Friend... Yet. But dazzled by all the teachers scurrying across the floor, weaving in and out of the students.

Daichi placed his hands on the rails surrounding the roof of the school, watching everyone enter. The brown haired girl and her red head friend walked in. The blonde seemed to be missing... From what he can see, the blonde and red head also seemed to be the same height. He squinched his eyes as they followed the two inside the school and disappeared from his sight. After a couple of minuets, Uni walked in, looking normal. He huffed and turned around, walking back inside the school and headed downstairs to his locker for a book to grab.

"Well that's cool..." Kuno said as he smiled cheerfully, and sighed from the pain of his sickness. "I don't know for sure, but probably on Thursday? But I don't know for sure..." Kuno said as he slightly coughed, and smiled.

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back