• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Senpai belongs to me!~ A Yandere Simulator RP

"You know, if you really want to appear strong and everything you should really try covering your shyness a little more..." Alexander said, his right hand moving against the girl's head unconciously, failing to resist the urge of caressing her hair.

"Anyway, if you want to say anything you should just do it, I'm not easily offended." He said, blushing slightly while retracting his arm in a quick movement, his indifferent expression almost crumbling for a second.

Ayana, too, blushed as she threw a quick smile to him. "I guess we could both work on that.." She mumbled carefully. A moment later, she continued. "What happened in your.. your past..?" She questioned, her voice shaking only slightly. "I know it's none of my business, but I just.. well.. wanted to know, I guess.." She finished.

"My past? Can you be more specific?" Alexander said, his head tilting slightly to the left while his icy blue eyes focused on the girl. "Since I came to Japan or... Before?"

Ayana sighed heavily. "What made you.. so.. um.. v-violent, I suppose?" She stumbled. "I-i don't mean any of that in a bad way.. I think you're great, but.. we're you beaten as a kid..? I-i was..." She stuttered once again, slight tears welling in her eyes.

Ayana sighed heavily. "What made you.. so.. um.. v-violent, I suppose?" She stumbled. "I-i don't mean any of that in a bad way.. I think you're great, but.. were you beaten as a kid..? I-i was..." She stuttered once again, slight tears welling in her eyes.

"I... I just always liked to fight, even before." He said, his right hand unconciously patting the girl head when seeing that she looked sad, clearly not knowing how to react.

"Even when I was at my home country I was always doing a different kind of fight as a sport. Aikido, Muay thay, Wushu... I was always competing, but never felt really satisfied." He continued, his icy blue eyes gleaming with a strange light "Then i came to Japan, and on my first day a punk tried to beat me, I don't even need to say how was the end, and after that he acctually called lot of friends to try "teaching me a lesson""

A wide grim was visible in Alexander face when he talked about this encounter against the delinquents, as if he was remembering a good memory.

"It was the day that made me famous as someone scary, apparently. But it was also the first day that I got excited with a fight, I could acctually let myself go wild without being scared of hurting someone that I shouldn't, it was the best." He finally finished, the grim in his face returning to a half-smile while he scratched the side of his head looking to the girl, apparently scared of having made her think that he was a little crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayana leaned against the wall, her hands over her eyes for a second before reappearing with the tears gone. "I.. I guess I understand.." She replied, glancing up at him. Not knowing what to say, she shrugged her shoulders before smiling. "Um.. did you want to hang out sometime... like, outside of school?" She asked, determined to change the subject.

"Well, I'm generally free so, if you want you just need to call me" He said, his mouth curling up into a smile while his icy blue eyes focused at the girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayana nodded smiling. "I don't really know my way around town... I mean if you just wanted to walk around now...?" Ayana grinned up at him.

Pat woke up with a paper on his desk about a camping trip to some woods since the class was over and it was time for clubs he walked to the martial arts club and waited for people.

"I... I acctually don't know that much about the town..." He said, giving an apologetic look to the girl. " I kinda didn't really stroll around since moving, guess I like my house to much for that..." Alexander said while scratching the side of his head awkwardly, clearly ashamed about the fact.

Ayana had only looked crestfallen for a moment before smiling. "Actually, that's quite all right." She responded. "Um.. Are you okay with going to your house?" She questioned, scratching her arm once more, where a light red spot had just appeared.

"Well, I live alone so there's no problem... Unless you're uncomfortable with being alone in a boy's home. " Alexander said in a jokingly tone, a half-smile in his face.

Ayana let out a laugh. "I'm completely comfortable... Trust me." Ayana grinned, heading towards the main school doors, and walking outside.

"My, my, what a wild person" Alexander said in his traditional jokingly tone, walking to the entrance of the school while streching his back, apparently trying to get free of the discomfort brought by hours in a chair.

Ayana reluctantly followed, rolling her eyes behind his back, yet smiling. "Well, I'm bored, all right?" She said defensively, grinning.

Daichi gets done playing and looks at Haruhi, "You can use the piano now... I'm going home." She slams her fist on the table, "Why?" "Hm?" "Why do you always do this?! You always come in here and play one song then leave! How come you don't practice? I know your mother is too poor to buy you a piano to play!" Her arm shakes as she goes quiet, "... How are you still better than me?..." They stand there, surrounded by silence. He huffs then walks to the exit before saying, "Because I play for myself." He leaves her be and bumps into Majime, "Ms. Tachibana. Sorry." She smiles, "It's alright. I was just standing here hearing you play... It's sounds like a beautiful piece. Is it an original?" "No." "Oh, well what are you standing here for? Clubs are starting you know. Aren't you in this one?" "Yes but I need to go home to my mom." "Well then I'll let you be." She begins to walk off when he calls to her, "Ms. Tachibana." She turns to him, "Yes?" "..... I'm sorry." "You did your best and for that I thank you. You shouldn't apologize for the inevitable." He nods and walks to his locker. He spots Kasai talking to a guy outside and mentally sighs. He takes his stuff and walks past them, heading home.

*Ryukaa looked up and saw a beautiful girl in front of him* "Oh hi um yes im lost and dont know were to go, can you help me?

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

"Well I think you're a bit late for your first day" she chuckled "you see school is over and after school clubs are starting"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back