Other Seme or Uke Quiz

Shelter

gensokyo; eternity at the palm of my hand ♜
I went to school yesterday and my friend was telling she took this quiz to find out if she was a seme or an uke. I remembered when I was younger, maybe middle school, and found the questions quite funny. If you read a lot of yaoi like I do, you can tell this website plays on the typical oversexualized tropes. This is a quiz that should not be taken seriously; the less you do, the better.

When I was in middle school I got "Don't Fuck With Me Seme" and I still haven't changed. What did you get?

It might help if you added a link to the site (or at least a name for the quiz and/or site that would produce the direct result in a Google search)

@Shelter it was all the bondage questions that got me tbh. They were difficult to respond to. 

not for me ^^ lol, but seriously these questions are borderline unhealthy. If I met a guy that actually reflected some of the questions on that website, I would be concerned for my safety.

Upon taking the new version of the test, I got "Clueless Uke." Yeah, that's what I was expecting...but nah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back