• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Self-Gratification!?

WantYourSoul

Resident Babyface

So, I've been yearning for some good ol' fashioned fluff.

I have an obsession with love-love and hate-love and friend-love, I desperately need some angsty love in mt life!

I usually match length, but man oh man I'm in the mood to do some multi-para.

I usually write between 1-5 paragraphs depending on what my partner responds with, if you need a writing sample I will oblige.

So, before I list some pairings I'll let you guys know I'm down for M/M, M/F and F/F-- I usually use a lot of female OCs but I also have a boat load of boys that I love to use as well.

Let's get down to some pairs (don't feel like you can't suggest any I didn't list)

• *Childhood friends
  • *Hospital buddies (Either one or both are in the hospital)
  • Ghost/Hauntee
  • Accidental demon summoning
  • Runaway Royalty (This one had quite a bit of leeway for characters)
  • *Runaway teens
  • "We were both babysitting these kids on a play-date but now we cant find them"
  • Mermaid girl/Monster(dragon kid!?)
  • *Ghost hunters!

Also, for any of the more angst-y or iffy plots (marked with the *) I want to make sure that no topics are brought up to make you uncomfortable so if we get to discussing actual plots and less pairings/archetypes I would definitely want to make sure neither of us bring anything up that is a no-no!

Enough rambling, reply down below if interested or send me a PM!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back