• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita's Planning Thread

Aye. Thats why people like Emilia and Walter are so ready for it but ones like Grim, Desh and his family, and Mother are so hesitant. The ones that were there.

At the time, everyone was filled with hate, anger, and pride. There were no alliances other than the mutual hatred against the Dark kingdom by everyone else. But at that final battle, even kind, passive beings like Mother were consumed in the wrath of war.

Hence why the world scar even happened. All the royals at the time, gathered in one place with the remaining might of their armies, pissed off and hateful....it was just too much for Linhael to handle. Usually the world can heal from any damage but this blade had poison. The world scar is something that will never go away. A wound that will never close. A permanent reminder.

It should be stated that those who lost their lives there have had their souls trapped on that battleground. Unable leave due to the negative spiritual energy pulling on the naturally positive energy of the souls.

This is the reason the older rulers are looking for alliances. If it ends up in war once again, they want to make sure they survive to see the end of it and they team up with those they KNOW caused them trouble.

For ex. Its established lore that a one on one between Grim and Desh left a quarter of the Earth kingdom ( Anaxileah Anaxileah you should probably be aware of this) forests destroyed during the great war.
Any more established lore I should know about?

Okay. Is the EK good, or no? I never heard any feedback
Yeah its good. You inadvertently added some backstory to the origin of summer and winter fae but they are sentient so they are free to do as they wish. Hence why the queen of Elysium was a summer fae and the king was human and their son is a hybrid

Yeah its good. You inadvertently added some backstory to the origin of summer and winter fae but they are sentient so they are free to do as they wish. Hence why the queen of Elysium was a summer fae and the king was human and their son is a hybrid
Yerp. Also, I use the spelling fey because of German folktales. That's the spelling and their stories are the ones I went with (they have the particularly creepy fey).

Yerp. Also, I use the spelling fey because of German folktales. That's the spelling and their stories are the ones I went with (they have the particularly creepy fey).
I know you do but I left it as fae. Ill blame it on culture differences if anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back