• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita's Planning Thread

Nice song but while I feel it is sad, I also feel like its hopeful and in reality it wouls be more somber. Many, many people died. We are talking millions from all sides. It was nothing short of a disaster... which is why no one wants to do it again

This needs more attention, maybe none of the veterans want to start another war. Its the younger ones who never saw how terrifying it is that want to start another one.

Also, I need to know a bit of history. During the 'Great War' as I like to call it, who was allied with who? I just want to know the alliances back then.

The roads exist mate but no need to put em on a map.

!!!

I didn't think of that! Ah yes, I made a problem when there was no problem at all.

This needs more attention, maybe none of the veterans want to start another war. Its the younger ones who never saw how terrifying it is that want to start another one.

Also, I need to know a bit of history. During the 'Great War' as I like to call it, who was allied with who? I just want to know the alliances back then.

!!!

I didn't think of that! Ah yes, I made a problem when there was no problem at all.
Aye. Thats why people like Emilia and Walter are so ready for it but ones like Grim, Desh and his family, and Mother are so hesitant. The ones that were there.

At the time, everyone was filled with hate, anger, and pride. There were no alliances other than the mutual hatred against the Dark kingdom by everyone else. But at that final battle, even kind, passive beings like Mother were consumed in the wrath of war.

Hence why the world scar even happened. All the royals at the time, gathered in one place with the remaining might of their armies, pissed off and hateful....it was just too much for Linhael to handle. Usually the world can heal from any damage but this blade had poison. The world scar is something that will never go away. A wound that will never close. A permanent reminder.

It should be stated that those who lost their lives there have had their souls trapped on that battleground. Unable leave due to the negative spiritual energy pulling on the naturally positive energy of the souls.

This is the reason the older rulers are looking for alliances. If it ends up in war once again, they want to make sure they survive to see the end of it and they team up with those they KNOW caused them trouble.

For ex. Its established lore that a one on one between Grim and Desh left a quarter of the Earth kingdom ( Anaxileah Anaxileah you should probably be aware of this) forests destroyed during the great war.

Aye. Thats why people like Emilia and Walter are so ready for it but ones like Grim, Desh and his family, and Mother are so hesitant. The ones that were there.

At the time, everyone was filled with hate, anger, and pride. There were no alliances other than the mutual hatred against the Dark kingdom by everyone else. But at that final battle, even kind, passive beings like Mother were consumed in the wrath of war.

Hence why the world scar even happened. All the royals at the time, gathered in one place with the remaining might of their armies, pissed off and hateful....it was just too much for Linhael to handle. Usually the world can heal from any damage but this blade had poison. The world scar is something that will never go away. A wound that will never close. A permanent reminder.

It should be stated that those who lost their lives there have had their souls trapped on that battleground. Unable leave due to the negative spiritual energy pulling on the naturally positive energy of the souls.

This is the reason the older rulers are looking for alliances. If it ends up in war once again, they want to make sure they survive to see the end of it and they team up with those they KNOW caused them trouble.

For ex. Its established lore that a one on one between Grim and Desh left a quarter of the Earth kingdom ( Anaxileah Anaxileah you should probably be aware of this) forests destroyed during the great war.

Hmm, what about a ruined Duchy of Mercia in Northern Elysium was caused by... nuclear suicide bombing?

Swell swelll
Electric electrictastoelecre[QUOTFFE="shaelecredowz1995, post: 7electrotastic94331vgvvv3, member: 2185cv7"]Eh?[/QUOTvvE]
Ptastic[/QUOTE]

Swell swelll
Electric electrictastoelecre[QUO"""shaelecredowz1995, post: 7electrotastic94331vgvvv3, member: 2185cv7"]Eh?[/QUOTvvE]
Ptastic[/QUOTE]

[QBIULOSUSUEUOTE="Nogoodname, postbn bouillon bullsisoso!&#8billion bullion ghhfhfhdhd 7944114, member: 37082"]Wtf are you sayvbibiuliousveiyng[/QUOTEbsjsOs usGjdksnaklalalakakdyfh]
He's broken![/QUOTE]
Svhsbaba

[Jsjsjepelehphantiasis="shadowz1995, post: 79'''441"'''18, mxddd__7@7@7@7@7ember: 2185sysudud7"]He's broken![/"""]
Clearly[/fuckieis]
Quotvequptevqupetve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back