• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Writing Partners!

InsultingBunny

Princess of Rude. Let me insult you?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello RP Nation. Seeking either gender to help me get out of my slump and use that to write. I have 4+ years of Roleplay experience as well as I like to do most genres.

I prefer to keep my Roleplay on this site. Bad experiences taking it off site!

I have a good amount of free time and I enjoy character building!

So i had an rp idea but I'm not sure if it would interest you. It would be kind of a scifi/historical rp. I was thinking maybe our characters would be involved in a mission to stop a bad guy who has managed to get his hands on a time machine. An organization has called our characters in to help them locate him. Depending on if you wanted to double or not I was thinking we could have either 2 or 4 characters going after him and interacting with different timelines and such. One character would be a historian, one a military man/woman, one would be a pilot of the time machine, and the last one would be a member of the organization that hired them. Let me know if you would be interested in this InsultingBunny InsultingBunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back