• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Spiderman roleplay

Rosebudxo

So, as the title says, I am looking for a Spiderman. I prefer to leave off Far From Home, since that's the one I am most familiar with. We can use different face-claims if need be.

I only role-play male x female pairings. So I'm looking to either play female as my main or possibly double. I can either be MJ or maybe he finds a new love. I don't just want romance though. I love plot, character development, and the action/adventure involved with Spiderman. I also love a good Villain or Antagonist. We can probably create a new one or use a previous one. I also prefer someone who can post 2-3 times per week and let me know when something comes up. I try to keep in contact with my partners.

I only require that you write at least one paragraph per character and try to mirror whenever possible. I don't expect posts to match perfectly. The length should very, but both of us should put an equal amount of effort into the roleplay. So as long as it comes back, we're good.

I don't really have a lot in mind and I prefer to create a basic plot with my partner as we roleplay. Otherwise, it tends not to go anywhere.

Anyway, if you are interested, you can either post here or send me a message. I would prefer it if someone send me a message though. Thanks, and I'm looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back