• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking some Roleplays!

Kiri1109

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction
I'm not so good at doing these. I don't know what to put usually but, i guess you'll want some information on me, huh?

My name is Kiri, though i have a preference for being called Remy. If you don't want to call me that however, you can certainly call me Kiri. I've no issues with being called either.
I'm not exactly busy. I'm unemployed, only in my twenties, and yeah - i have loads of time. So, expect frequent replies so long as i'm not busy (i.e, going out with family or spending time with other friends), and i have muse. I'm not impatient, and am fine waiting months for replies - i expect the same. Don't start spamming bumps and messages to remind me. Occasional bumps or reminders are fine. You want to remind me, wait 72 hours. If i don't reply, give me a week. Point is time. Give me time to reply. If i fail to reply, it's likely i stepped away from roleplay just so i could regain muse. I do this a lot but it's no cause for concern, i will reply eventually.

I go by She/her pronouns but honestly, you could refer to me by he/him and i wouldn't care. My pronouns thus usually fall under She/her and they/them.

I love to play games! If you are a gamer and own games like Ark, Witch it, Identity V, Secret neighbor - we'll get along great. When we aren't roleplaying or even plotting, i'd like to maybe hang out. I don't want it to feel like business. Roleplay is suppose to be fun and the best way to keep that in my opinion is to feel like the person i'm playing with and i are truly friends. Play games with me - if you can't do that, then just talk to me about things other than the roleplay. I want to get to know you, not feel like i'm in a never-ending business meeting.

I am fine with... A lot of things. You don't need to worry about offending me. You don't need to worry about triggering me. And most importantly? Don't ever worry about upsetting me/angering me. I literally am unreactive to everything you can throw at me. My characters won't be, however.

I can play a lot of characters at once. Over on feralfront i once had a thread where i had 32 characters. Yeah, i went crazy, just a little. But, it helped me figure out where my comforts are. I can comfortably play 10-14 characters. Anymore and i'm bound to ignore some.

I like roleplays that follow a Plotline. but, that doesn't mean we can't add plot bunnies and such to make that plot a little bumpy. I want it to be fun and not just for me - but for you.

While i marked this as Fandom - it won't entirely be just fandom roleplays. So, yes, i will also be seeking Original character x original character roleplays.

Rules?
- Able to write at least 6 lines of text. I get low muse, but, at least be able to manage a proper paragraph.
- Able to write complete sentences with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. You don't have to be perfect, i know i'm not.
- Communication. I want partners who are able to communicate with me about plots, about things that make them uncomfortable and so-on.
- Willing to play Canons. I do not roleplay canons. I have a strict preference for roleplaying ocs against canons and find it very hard to enjoy plots with only ocs in fandom worlds. (this rule will be clarified on below)
- Double ups? Please no. I honestly hate doubling up. Will explain down below.
- If it isn't listed, don't inquire. What's listed in terms of fandoms is what i'm interested in. If it's not here? I either don't know it or wouldn't want to roleplay it.
- Any questions? You may PM me any that you may have.

Ocs? Canons?
So as mentioned in my introduction at one point and now in my rules: I don't roleplay Canons. I have a strict preference for roleplaying Ocs against canons.
My reasoning for this is i simply don't enjoy Canon x Canon or Oc x Oc pairings in the canon world. Not to mention i want to know how the canons my ocs are made for will react when played by another. I'm a writer and i do enjoy writing fanfiction. So, my roleplays are learning experiences on how to portray the canons in these stories.

In addition, no, i will not roleplay canons for you. I don't ship canons with other canons. i don't really enjoy playing canons either as i've had the horrible experience of having very picky partners in the past who did nothing but critique me when i did. Not to mention, playing them? It causes me to lose muse very quickly as i just.. lose interest in the plot quicker as i'm not entirely sure how the character would respond/react and i just end up struggling to make replies and yeah- Good bye muse.

Doubling up?
I honestly hate that this was ever thought of. In theory, it's a great thing. But, there is no way to balance it. None. One person is bound to lose muse for the other's crush and end up with the other getting the short end of the roleplaying stick. It's brought countless experiences for me of partners who would give me a line for my character to reply to but 3 paragraphs or so for their crush to respond to. I've also had people get very upset when i make their crush's reply a line shorter because i was struggling for what to reply. Because of these experiences, i do not double-up. It's a dirt-poor experience with some, and an even worse experience with others that i rather avoid. In addition, i don't roleplay canons so this technique would actually likely burn me out on the roleplay quicker as it's forcing me to play canons.

Preferences?
- Discord or Forum. I prefer to roleplay via discord or by forum.
- Female. I typically only play Females and very rarely do i play Males. When i do play males, it's for roleplays involving more than just me and another person - AKA, group roleplays.
- That said i have a preference for F/M pairings. I find it hard to enjoy F/F and M/M pairings and feel.. very awkward attempting to write replies for characters apart of these pairings. It's weird... i know.
- I prefer to use ANIME faceclaims or similar. Honestly, it is SO weird to look for images of an actual person to use as a FC, it's really weird. My thought on this? What if you met them tomorrow, what would you say?? "Oh hey, i use your face for my character" talk about awkward.

Fandoms?
I am into a lot of fandoms. However, i'm not looking to roleplay all of them. Here is what i'm looking to get roleplays for.
Important note - Fandoms where the characters are under 13 (i.e Black Butler) will be aged up to *at least* 13 - 14. This is mainly for plot purposes but also for personal preference.
Note, that, if it's crossed out, i am not seeking roleplays for that fandom currently.
Fandom| Characters i would like you to play (if any)
- Soul eater | Death the kid, Asura
- Avatar: The Last Airbender | Zuko
- Genshin impact | Venti, Xingqiu, Diluc, Xiao, Childe, Albedo, Chongyun, Kazuha, Scaramouche/Wanderer, Gorou, Thoma
- Deadman Wonderland | Toto
- Harry Potter | Draco Malfoy, Weasley Twins (fred and george)
- Fantastic Beasts and where to find them | Newt Scamander, Credence Barebone
- Blue Exorcist | Amaimon, Mephisto
- Death Note | L, Near
- Hellsing | Alucard
- Tokyo Ghoul | Kaneki ken, Juuzou suzuya, Ayato kirishima, Nishiki nishio, Hideyoshi, Seidou Takizawa
- Black Butler | Ciel, Alois, Snake, Joker, Claude, Undertaker
- Attack On Titan | Levi
- Rise of The Guardians | Jack, Pitch
- Gravity Falls |Bill (currently thinking of plots for this)
- The Labyrinth | Jareth (Plot idea for this will be below)
- Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton) | Mad Hatter
- Mystic Messenger | Saeran/Ray/unknown, Saeyoung/707, V
- IT | Richie, Pennywise
- Stranger things | Mike, Will
- The Promised Neverland | Norman, Ray
- Castlevania (Netflix) | Alucard
- Marvel | Loki

Any plots for the above will be in post 2.

Other Interests
Okay, due to some... very out-there ideas i'll give you a general idea of what i dont roleplay. This will update as i find out more i'm not up for roleplaying.

- Anything with politics. I am not a political person to begin with and so this topic? Yeah it goes right into the trash for me.
- Star wars kind of sci-fi. I never understood the allure. So, yeah, no.
- Historical. So, admittedly, i have seen 2 very different things on this. One is it refers to a time period (which i am okay with) the other is the roleplaying of historical events- which i am not okay with. Now, i don't mind referencing them in the roleplay or history of our characters.. But i am not fond of like... Roleplaying parts of our history. I.e, i don't want to roleplay the founding of america. I had to sit through history class once- i rather not have to roleplay it out too.
- Slice of life... I honestly did not even know the meaning to this. My roleplays require a plot to keep my interest. And SOL is actually the opposite: A roleplay that runs without a plotline and therefor - without a set ending.
- Disney princesses. So, we were all kids once. And most of us loved watching Snow White, Ariel, and maybe even Frozen. Wellll, i wasn't the kid that liked disney movies. I actually preferred horror movies, gore and yeah- Disney never interested me and it likely never will.
- In addition to the above, super heroes (like Superman, super woman and others from Marvel) are... very uninteresting. Have i tried roleplaying them? Yes! i have. I simply don't enjoy it.
- Roleplays centered around questing, adventure, and fighting. Not my cup of tea, sorry.

Guide;
post 1 - All fandoms, intro, rules/expectations
post 2 - Premade fandom plots
post 3 - premade plots for other interests
post 4 - Links to current roleplays on here
post 5 - Various Example posts​

Last edited:
Fandom Plots
Fandom; Soul Eater
Pairing; Kid x OC / Oc x Asura (optional)
Notes; This takes place after the anime - not the Manga! This takes place some time after the ending of the manga.

Plot;
When Asura awoke from his slumber and madness began to affect the globe.. Many things were awoken. Arachne, for example, was pulled from her rest. However, some other beings were awoken that also date back to when Asura was not a Kishin.. But a Grim Reaper. These beings were known as Angels and were a race of humans who had evolved to feature Wings and gained abilities that mimicked abilities use by god of death. However, when Asura became a Kishin, he had turned many angels. One such, was my Character - Melantha. Melantha is one of the eldest now, no longer a young angel she is soon to be gaining her secondary set of wings which will mark her as an Elder Angel, a being that rivals Kid in power (with only one of his lines of sanzu connected). Awoken from her sleep, she attacks a nearby village which causes lord death to Intervene by sending death scythes in to bring her under control. This leads to her becoming partners with a new death scythe by the name of Alice. Alice brings her under control, not only quieting the madness the angel was under but managing to lock it up to prevent it from escaping as well. With her ability to think restored, Melantha joins the academy.. as a teacher. She gets her own classroom, which will become the new class for the advanced students (those including Kid, Maka and Blackstar plus their weapons).

She is introduced for the first time to each of them on their first day in her class. Her being a teacher shocks some of the students seeing as she isn't much older than them. However, she also is set to join Maka, Kid and blackstar's group. With this in mind, Lord Death sets them up with a mission to retrieve the soul of a witch. This mission is a test to see whether Melantha truly is of sound mind and isn't going to give into madness, but also to see how they work together with Melantha.

Overtime, Melantha begins to question her existance as angels that serve the Kishin wouldn't revive.. if the kishin is deceased. Her questioning eventually leads to her taking a book from the library on the abilities of Kishin and Grim Reapers should they suffer enough damage.. Here is where the fun begins. With her reading this book, she comes to the realization that Asura had survived. He had ripped his soul apart - similar to what Medusa did but not quite the same in the aspect he was able to piece it back together. The result is him being in a near comatose state while he regenerates energy and recovers from the fight and the use of this ability. With the realization he is alive, Melantha determines she wants to find him and attempt what she once thought was impossible.. Recovering one's mind from madness. However, Kid and Lord death begin to suspect something is wrong so, when she leaves in the middle of the night with Alice, Kid follows her with Liz and Patty.

She leads them to the location of Asura's body, his current resting place while his soul recovers. Alice reveals that because he isn't receiving fluids to sustain his physical body, he is slowly dying. Because of this Alice gets to work right away, connecting her soul to his and attempting to seal away his madness as she had with Melantha. While this occurs, Kid reveals himself and threatens to shoot Melantha and alice unless they move to allow him to finish off Asura. Melantha stays in the way, shielding both her partner and asura from harm. Kid is hesitant and she takes note of this, deciding to off him her plan in an attempt to change his mind. Kid realizes her plan is very risky and may not work and questions what her plans will be if her current plan fails. With a sigh she glances to Alice, "Get alice out of here, and prepare to restrain her if you plan to kill Asura - for his death also means mine." Kid takes a moment to consider what he's about to do and sighs, He'll allow her the chance to help him recover.

From this point on ward is Death turning on Kid and forcing kid to realize his father may not be as good as he once thought. This'll eventually lead to a war between the old death god and his sons. And yeah, lots of drama awaits.
Fandom; Black Butler
Pairing; Ciel x Oc
Notes; Ciel and Oc will be aged 13. Ciel and the Oc will have a sort of romance going on. They'll develop feelings but Ciel, being dedicated to his role as the Queen's Guard Dog and wanting to eventually learn the secret of who killed his family and exact his revenge, is likely to not pursue anything with her.

Plot;
Ciel's thirteenth birthday has come. His birthday is marked at the stroke of midnight by a stranger ringing the doorbell and dropping off a mysterious cat. Ciel is hesitant due to his allergies but soon finds the cat doesn't set off his allergies at all. He finds a note addressed to him attached to the ribbon around the cat's neck. We learn that Sebastian and this cat do not seem too fond of one-another, and, finding the cat has taken a huge liking to him he hesitantly allows it to sleep in his room with him. When morning comes Ciel is shocked to be awoken by a young woman instead of Sebastian, this young woman has white hair, white cat ears and a white cat tail much like the cat from last night. He calls sebastian, and he alerts Ciel that the female is a Stez'ine a demon that works as a messenger for other demons and is occasionally called to the human world to serve humans or higher class demons. Following this he admits that not much else is known on them. She briefs Ciel on herself - Her name, the fact she is now Contracted to him and is to follow all his orders as her previous master had ordered her to do. He orders her to leave the room and to go to his study where he will join her in a few moments. She does so and when he joins her in the study, he sets to work on figuring out what to do with her and who may have sent her.

Possible add on:
Ciel eventually learns this girl is actually an heiress and is actually only Half Stez'ine. But, her demonic traits show themselves and thus.. her family instead plotted to have her taken away much like Ciel once was. Realizing she was a demon, they instead kept her as a pet of sort and performed experiments on her which resulted in Memory loss and some other changes. Ciel, realizing that this means she is a Rightful heir to her now deceased family's fortune. Decides to aid her in restoring her name. This leads to her having to learn to hide her demonic features. Eventually, Ciel can choose to call off his engagement with Lizzie and take the OC's hand in marriage instead.
Fandom; Harry Potter
pairing; Draco Malfoy x OC
notes; Draco and OC are established friends but keep their friendship secret due to her also being friends with Potter and his friends.

Plot;
My character is a Pureblood who transferred to hogwarts as a second year. She met Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley and became friends with them. However, Draco learns she was also friends with them and decided he wanted to keep their friendship secret which she agreed to. Now, as 5th years, She has developed a crush on the Slytherin Prince. But, unfortunately for her, he doesn't realize this and is dating someone else. As jealous as one could be, she kisses Harry and regrets it immediately. The result is a rumor spreading that Harry and her are Dating. She is confronted by Draco while she is talking with harry trying to figure out who spread the rumor to begin with. Draco ultimately admits he started the rumor as he had seen them snogging. When Draco bullies her, calling her a blood traitor and claiming she sunk quite low to date Potter, she simply states that being a Traitor is better than allowing mommy and daddy to make her choices for her - including what she believes in. The jab is clear to Draco who storms off in anger. She realizing that was a low blow, decides to go after him to apologize and ultimately she ends up calming down a rather upset Draco and breaks to him that the kiss with Potter was just that - a kiss.

However, their relationship takes another hit when Pansy begins to spread more rumors about her. by the end of year five, Draco and her are no longer friends. Year six comes and she soon realizes Draco is going through a particularly hard point in his life. Remembering they were once friends, she attempts to get to the bottom of it and confronts him in the common room one night. She asks him what's going on, what happened and he closes up, not exactly giving her answers and dodging her questions. She sighs in frustration, and ultimately uses Legilimency to read parts of his mind. She can't read much before he shuts her out however, but manages to learn that he has joined the Death Eaters and that he is tasked with something very very stressful but doesn't quite know what exactly his task is. She apologizes for using the spell but admits that she had no choice. She further says that she regrets their friendship ending over pathetic rumors, going on to say that she is more than happy to listen if he needs someone to talk to. She allows him to leave, and goes to her dorm as well.

Their sixth year will be them mostly repairing their friendship while the movies' events carry on. Eventually, she'll learn his final mission is to kill Dumbledore and learn that Snape is also a death eater - knowledge she chooses to keep to herself. Eventually, Death eaters storm Hogwarts, and she hesitates on joining them, with full intention of betraying them in the end if it means helping Draco.
Fandom; Black Butler
pairing; OC x Ciel
plot;
After a long battle with a woman who calls herself Miss Clock, Sebastian finally defeats her and, as a result of being completely weakened, she uses the last of her energy to create a portal that transports Sebastian and Ciel... into the future. Ciel faints from the experience, and wakes to find himself in a modernized version of his manor. Luckily, the manor hasn't been changed all too much but there are signs that.. it may have been rebuilt again. Before the boy can question Sebastian as to what has happened, the front door opens and a young girl enters. She's shocked to see them, and promptly calls for someone else who comes in behind her, red eyes locking onto the Demon with Ciel. Quick realization comes two both Sebastian and this woman that the other is contracted to the young person with them- and this fact is also picked up on by Ciel and the young girl. Realizing that what's going on isn't as simple as 'they broke in' the girl leads them to the living area. She quickly learns of ciel's identity and gives him the information she knows on time travel- which is limited.

An adventure begins with Ciel trying to figure out how to get back to his time all while growing ever slightly closer to the young lady. However, when Time herself begins living clues to how he can get home, he begins to unearth the truth behind the girl he is currently staying and working with.. and that she may be his only real chance at getting home. Furthermore, what will happen if one falls for the other? Ciel can't stay.. But.. she could leave.
fandom; Black butler: Book of circus
pairing; Oc x Joker

plot;
Amelia is a very rare person indeed. She is one of five people born into the world that can see how a person may die. An enemy to Reapers, as a result, as she can prevent the death of a person from occurring. Amelia attends a circus and stays after the show is over to take a look around having never been to a circus, while doing so she bumps into Joker who alerts her visitors aren't allowed out near their private tents only to watch as her eyes fog over, and she nearly collapses as she sees how the male will die. Her demon stops him from doing anything as she lifts her up, asking him to lead her to their doctor's tent to be sure she's okay. When Amelia wakes up, she asks to speak to joker alone and is led outside after she proves she is capable of standing on her own. Her demon follows them out. Amelia then begins to tell Joker what happened and what she saw careful to give him details that only the male may know of to show she wasn't some fake. She follows it by offering her address and tells him, 'If you see a boy with an eyepatch and a black-haired man with red eyes who suddenly wish to join your circus.. or see anything odd in regards to them.. Please, stop by my manor and talk with me further.' She says, before turning to leave.

Joker soon visits, informing her the newest recruits match the description she gave. She informs him of her contract, and explains to him who the boy is and with this he (hesitantly) informs her of his Father's intentions. Eventually, he leaves, and she has Katrina locate the manor in which his 'father' resides. When Ciel makes his trip to the manor, she follows. Her demon leaps into an open window while holding Amelia and the demoness begins to locate Joker and also Ciel. Katrina leads Amelia down and the two arrive just in time for the demoness to prevent the man from doing something he may regret- such as threatening Ciel with the knife. With him not posing a threat, Sebastian has no need to intervene and the demoness - as per Amelia's orders - grabs joker and forces him to his knees so he can't do anything. They sit through the truth from the Doctor on Joker's prosthesis. The doctor is killed by Sebastian, and with that, Ciel orders him to burn the manor down but before this, Amelia order Katrina to erase the minds of the children so they no longer have to remember the horrifying events they went through and thus, they prevent them from meeting an unnecessary end. Amelia leaves allowing Ciel to take credit for rescuing the children (but, the burning of the manor and the lack of a person to be charged with the crimes causes him to still be tested by the queen in Book of Murder). Doll arrives and because she sees Amelia first, plans to attack her but Joker stops her and so, Amelia explains everything, soon offering Doll and Joker refuge at her manor.

Doll and Joker will move in with Amelia as the two will require time to mourn their friends and also get on their feet. Both, due to their losses, have decided they don't wish to return to the circus as it holds one too many memories.

notes;
This roleplay will change the course of the anime/manga in which the Circus members won't all die. Jumbo, peter, wendy and those who had ventured to Ciel's manor will.. But Doll and Joker will be alive (along with Snake who will still become a servant for Ciel)
Fandom: Genshin Impact
Pairing: Venti x oc| Xingqiu x oc and/or Chongyun x OC | Kazuha x Oc | Childe x Oc and/or Scaramouche x Oc | Albedo x oc and/or Diluc x OC | Xiao x Oc
Notes: any of the pairings is fine. Love Triangles would be great! This is probably a very cliche idea, i am aware of that, but i love this idea in the case of how different the Modern world and the world of Genshin is. Please note that Venti's physical age is roughly 15-17. While Kazuha, Xingqiu, Chongyun and Scaramouche are estimated to be 17-20. Childe, Albedo, xiao and Diluc are estimated to be in their early to mid twenties however With diluc more likely being in his mid twenties.

OC has been a player since the early days of Genshin Impact. She’s been around for a lot, watched the game grow into what it is now.. And, she’s now going through a very rough patch in her life. Her mother has recently come to pass, and from that point on? Things just seem to keep crumbling. With her mental health in decline, OC wishes for an escape and one night while playing Genshin, she wishes she could be in the world of genshin where she could be freed from the goings of the modern world.. She gets off her game, heading to bed for the night..

When she wakes, she wakes to a very familiar face. The face is of one of her mains from the game. She is shocked, confused, and.. Well, naturally, she thinks she’s dreaming.. Or crazy. However, upon pinching herself, and quickly understanding she is in fact wide awake.. She begins to panic. She wasn’t expecting to actually end up in this world, what will she do? How can she get back? The person tries to calm her down, despite not understanding entirely what’s wrong. They end up leading her back to someone they believe would do better in consoling her. She soon admits she’s not from this world, explaining she doesn’t even understand how she potentially ended up here - it should be impossible. With this in mind, they opt to get her in contact with Aether whom she spills the entire truth to - that in their world the people of teyvat - even Aether himself - are characters in a popular video game.. Not real. And yet, here she is.. Walking in Teyvat, talking to them in person.. Aether understands somewhat what’s going on, and explains to Y/C what happened. Aether leaves, and Y/c has to decide where to go from here. Help her? Abandon her? Use her? What’ll they do?

Other Notes: If the pairing includes Childe or Scaramouche or both, i’d like to think that Childe would be the one to think of asking Aether. Scara would probably not take her personal feelings into consideration so early on, even later he may not. This plotline will require subplots to keep it moving, keep that in mind! Will likely refer to drinking, have some darker themes, and contain spoilers. You are warned.
Fandom: Genshin Impact
Pairing: Venti x oc| Xingqiu x oc and/or Chongyun x OC | Kazuha x Oc | Childe x Oc and/or Scaramouche x Oc | Albedo x oc and/or Diluc x OC | Xiao x Oc
Notes: any of the pairings is fine. Love Triangles would be great! This is probably a very cliche idea, i am aware of that, but i love this idea in the case of how different the Modern world and the world of Genshin is. This plot is the reverse of ‘Step into the World of Teyvat’. Please note that Venti's physical age is roughly 15-17. While Kazuha, Xingqiu, Chongyun and Scaramouche are estimated to be 16-19. Childe, Albedo, xiao and Diluc are estimated to be in their early to mid twenties however.

OC has been a player since the early days of Genshin Impact. She’s been around for a lot, watched the game grow into what it is now.. And, she’s now going through a very rough patch in her life. Her mother has recently come to pass, and from that point on? Things just seem to keep crumbling. With her mental health in decline, OC wishes for an escape and one night while playing Genshin, she wishes she could be in the world of genshin where she could be freed from the goings of the modern world.. She gets off her game, heading to bed for the night..

When she wakes, she wakes to a very familiar face (or two). She recognizes the face(s) as those of her favorite characters but, a logical person wouldn’t assume a fictional character has miraculously appeared in their house. She questions who they are, threatening to call the police. She is talked out of calling the police and the stranger(s) offer up their name(s). She is stunned and soon checks the time, then pinches herself, trying to figure out whether or not she was still actually sleeping - maybe this was a dream? However, as she comes to the conclusion she gets up soon leading them downstairs where she decides to tell them the full.. Unbridled truth. How they’ve been transported to a different world and how, in her world, they are.. Essentially.. Fictional characters of a game. They sit on the couch with her and she informs them of where they are, who they are to people like her and, lastly, her own name.

From this point on OC has a purpose - helping them get back. But, what if they get a bit close in the meantime? What’s she to do? Is leaving a possibility for her? Or better yet.. Could they perhaps stay? She’ll need to find out and perhaps make a choice.

Other notes: Will likely refer to drinking, have some darker themes, and contain spoilers. You are warned. This plotline will require subplots to keep it moving, keep that in mind!
Fandom; Black Butler
Pairing; Ciel x Oc
Notes; This goes slightly off canon from Book of the Atlantic.

Plot;
He had fallen overboard, sinking into the waters. His vision was hazy but he saw it - a tail. Someone had grabbed him as he lost conciousness. She had hauled him out of the water, using the power of her tail to propel them through the ocean to her Sanctuary - her safe haven - so that when he woke, he was safe from.. whatever was on that ship. When Ciel awake's, he finds himself within a small thatch hut. A girl no older than him was sat nearby, sipping from a coconut. However, he soon notes.. his butler is no where in sight. Upon noticing he is awake, she asks him - though her voice is a bit raspy - if he is alright and he returns with his own questions - such as who she was, where he was, and most importantly: Where his butler and the rest were. While waiting for his butler to come for him, Ciel and the girl manage to bond, though slowly. She is fascinated by life on the mainland, and seems rather interested in much of what he tells her. She admits to him that there is not much tying her to her island, she only comes here as it is where she was born, and admits further that she'd like to live on the main land. Eventually, Ciel is to return.. The question is, will he ask her to come along? If not for her company, then, for her abilities? Or, perhaps, is more destined for them in the future?
Fandom; Attack on Titan
Pairing; Levi x OC
Notes; This will make some adjustments to the existing lore within Attack on Titan. Those adjustments will be gone over should someone choose this plot

Plot;
Levi and his team are fighting a massive horde of titans but, in an attempt to protect a squad member, but an abnormal takes this moment to smack him out of the air.. Now grounded, Levi is in a bad situation. Many titans are moving toward him.. The captain knows he can get out of this, but he's not in shape to take out so many titans, having been injured when the titan smacked him out of the air. Realizing he's in danger, a squad mate realizes there is one thing she can do.. To the shock of her comrades - she takes to a titan form.. Wielding a titan body that is covered in fur, featuring wolf traits and takes the titans attention off Levi, soon engaging them all. Levi is able to get to safety, unaware of whom just stepped in but is quickly filled in by the others. A trial is set, and soon, she is also placed under Levi's watch. ((After this point, we can decide where to go. Will need minor plots to keep it going.))
Fandom; Attack on Titan
Pairing; Levi x OC
Notes; This will follow an alternate timeline for AOT.. where Reiner, Annie and Bertolt succeed. Levi is the last man remaining on Paradis, surviving though barely on his own, and as his life is about to end - fate steps in.. and he finds himself warped to another world.. absent of titans. Levi would be mid-thirties here, and my oc will be in her late twenties/early thirties.

Plot;
Lost.
Humanity had lost the fight against the Titans. Eren was killed, the coordinate stolen.. Nothing but ashes remained.. well.. there was also him. Everything he endured, and even now.. he was being punished.. Lost were his comrades and friends, empty was his heart now. He being Levi, the former captain of the now destroyed Scout Regiment. He expected death to be in his future, as it was for everyone he ever met, but.. his fate was the cruelest of all - watching friend and foe alike die, and being humanity's strongest but yet being powerless to stop it all from happening.. Yet, Fate also seemed to want to give him another life. For, one day, he was certain he was about to meet his end. About to join his comrades.. when the world opened.. and swallowed him. He had loss consciousness.

"Holy- is this guy okay? Should we get him somewhere?"
"Trish, the wounds aren't too bad - can probably patch him up.. uh.. My apartment isn't too far.. lets just.. get him there instead..? God i hope my landlord doesn't see.."
He could hear it - voices - he was lifted up, someone grumbling something under their breath that he couldn't quite pick up.. then pitch black again.
He'd wake abruptly after some time, hand snatching the hand of a woman who was currently wiping blood from him. "S-sorry! You were.. bleeding. Were you attacked or something?" She questions, soon shaking her head. "Anyway i was only trying to clean you up.. i didn't want blood on my couch.. I patched up your wounds as best as i could." She mutters, he soon realizing they weren't alone. Instinct tells him to remain there, despite his mind urging him to leave - that this was a trap of some sort - but, Levi was no longer sure where he was.. what was going on.. perhaps this woman could enlighten him on that.

Levi could hear - see - things he didn't recognize.. where was he?

Last edited:
Other Plots

The plots in this post are non-fandom!​

Last edited:
Have a Taste
example replies.

This is from a roleplay i had done over on Feral Front. An apocalyptic world where Dogs were rabid and humans were no longer their friend. A wolf comes along and saves two dogs about to be put down by their owners who fear they are infected. They're stuck together. At the point of this post, they'd settled at a friend of the dogs' place and would soon be traveling with her.
The female sunk into the hole that Valor had dug. Brenna was quick to push herself under, surprised the hole was a little roomier than it seemed at first glance. It's made in proportion to her. She understood that much, after all, the only way to know she could slip through was to make it so the wolf herself could, right? Brenna pushed herself under the fence, soon slipping out the opposite side, and giving herself a shakeout to get some of the dirt off, before trotting out of the way so Maverick could jump the fence, or go under as she had if he wished. Brenna took in a breath, appreciating the smell of the woods. The wolf was a ways ahead, her mind focused on the pack she had left - her family she had left - would she had left them if she was pregnant? Likely not, she remembers how hard it was to get on in life as a wolf with pups coming, and the fact she'd be far from home when she went into labor and that her pups wouldn't know their father or siblings? That was a hard thought to process. No.. If i was in your position.. With pups on the way and no way to know whether i'd make it to a safe location to have them before i did in fact have them.. No way to fend for myself without risking their lives... I'd of stayed. I'd of let whatever happen.. happen. If my life was meant to end at the jaws of my own flesh and blood - then so be it. But, my mate and i decided that since i was capable of fending for myself.. That it would be best if i left before the time came where i needed to defend myself.. from them. She thought, the wolf began to consider what she had told Jet originally, her plans to continue to the dispersal zone.. Do i want to start over? I acted on impulse to bring those two with me as i missed the feeling of my pack, of running with my family. Should... She paused momentarily, her gaze set toward the ground as she considered it, Should i return home? See what remains? Maybe... She thought back to her dream, the memory of the pain she had felt within the dream as her family bit her. Standing there, she looked... Unsure. The certainty the wolf had usually was missing. The wolf took in a breath, No... I can't think on this now. It will need to wait. I need my head clear. When i drop these three off i... I can decide then what i am going to do. I don't need to put them at risk. Valor straightened, regaining the confidence she typically held in her stance. She began to move again, not voicing her reason for having stopped to begin with - It wasn't important. The important thing was their destination, right?

This one is from a fandom roleplay i did over on Feralfront as well. Note that my replies aren't consistent in length. This is a good way to see where my muse is. I will also sometimes go over board in my posts too ehe.
The girl hummed, walking away without another word. I wonder if i should use this as positive reinforcement for him.. He agrees, i go silent? I wonder if that'd work. She thought, only to smile, Probably not. He'd likely just get even more haughty thinking he finally shut me up. She thought, heading toward the living room. Leviathan.. A close pet to the former mother time.. I wonder why Katrina waited until now to tell me of this servant.. Why she didn't bring it up sooner, like, as soon as they appeared.. Is.. Is she planning something? The girl settled onto the couch, clicking the TV on and lowering it's volume so as not to disturb a soon to be sleeping Ciel. She was sure someone had used the TV and constantly raised it's volume up.. If it's my maid.. She likely is planning something.. But what? Why do all of this? If she wanted to harm Ciel or anyone, she'd not bother telling me of the serpent, just simply summon them and allow them to wreak havoc.. Unless she figures Snake would be able to get them under control so she'd need me to cover it up.. The girl was zoned out, not at all focused on the show currently on the screen. Ciel will likely be suspicious too.. In fact, even as i told him of her idea, he seemed suspicious.. I suppose it's expected, but, nonetheless misplaced... Maybe Katrina wants to use this to help him trust me? No, she cares not about whether a boy from the past and his demon butler trusts me... She'd much prefer ripping his butler to shreds, i'm sure, and taking his soul for her own palate. She sighed. It's best i stop thinking like this.. If my maid has something planned, she knows i will likely stop whatever it is. And, if she's simply gauging the demon that serves Ciel, or flaunting her own prowess.. She knows i won't stand for it either.. She pushed the questions aside, deciding to instead focus on the television.

Katrina looked the spot Amaryllis suggested, beginning to mark it up in preparation for the summoning that would be happening there. There needed to be a barrier in place, in case someone happened to trespass without her or Amaryllis knowledge. There also needed to be the summoning circle which was made from the salt, shaped in the form of the Demon's contract mark. She would use her blood to summon the snake. She knew the snake would likely take her true form first, only taking a human form when things were calm. So, space was also needed. The removal of boulders was no challenge for a demon, just like the reconstruction of a house was no challenge. If it was possible for a human, it was possible for a demon - just in a shorter time span. She'd soon have a clear space where she could place the large circle in which she'd summon Leviathan.

The demoness was quick to feel it, the change that had oh-so subtly occurred. The slight gold did not go missed from the demoness eyes - she knew her mistress far too well to not realize the flecks of gold slowly appearing in her eyes. The girl also released crackles. It was like being near a powerful sorcerer who was coming into his powers. It was small shockwaves. She knew the other two demons would not pick it up as they were not familiar with Time keepers nor the period Amaryllis was currently in - the Awakening period. The demoness was almost too familiar however. The awakening was slow, almost agonizingly so despite it taking a matter of days or weeks. But, nonetheless, it was slow for a demon. The demoness knew that Amaryllis powers would start to come into effect when her eyes began to offer more gold. Flecking would turn to specking, and then splotches or patches, and then, lastly, full-gold. The eyes would lose all human color and gain the beautiful gold that the girl's mother and each timekeeper before sported. When she finally comes to realize she is the Heir.. I will have to inform her of everything.. Not only that, but, i will be tasked with informing her that Ciel is why she is an orphan.. At that point, her future will depend on her choice... Will she remain neutral? Or will she allow rage to consume her? Will she seek the same revenge that Ciel wants?

An opening i did for a roleplay that unfortunately never got started.
It was late, probably around 9pm if she had to guess, and all she was doing was walking around listening to her bluetooth trying to locate a man she was hunting down.. Hm.. A man. As if you could call him that. In all honesty, she was not after a man, she was after a Monster. Yeah, a Monster. That fit him much better.

The monster she spoke of stalked around at night, sneaking into houses, and butchering families. Only a rare few were left alive all to either throw her off or to leave some sick psychotic message of 'You will never get me' as the survivor sputters about crazily, having lost their sanity during his visit. All survivors - least those capable of describing what they saw - described as being young, possibly early to mid twenties, having porcelain white skin that felt like leather - how they knew this, she didn't want to know entirely - as though he never used moisturizer or was burned very badly and never fully recovered.

Some of the not-so terrified ones even gave her a full description so that she could get a sketch done. "Long black hair, a wide smile that is cut into his cheeks and scabbing and bleeding frequently, wide eyes without eyelids that have black rings around them." they'd all begin, when asked for more details they'd twiddle their thumbs in thought and go, "He was tall, like, Five foot Ten. He was lean - he was thin but had some muscle. He also wore a white hoodie with rips, holes and stains covering it. One of the strings is half gone. For pants.. I think he had on either black sweat pants or black dress pants? His shoes were sneakers of some sort, going by the sound. I think i got a glimpse of the color - black and white. Maybe converse?"

She'd ask how they knew and they'd always smile eerily and say how they ' thought they broke through his psycho tendencies and that he would come that night to take them away with him ' Each time, each damn time she wanted to gag. These girls were fangirling over this maniac like he was a pop sensation, not a Psycho Killer who left them alive only so he could kill them later.

What morons the girls were.

So, on a night like this when she was working she'd have to pull an act up. She'd have to pretend to be similar to those girls. No brain, probably ignorant as hell, and likely very much a priss. So, as she heard a soft crunch of a twig in the woods nearby, she realized it was time - Time to play cat n Mouse with a Killer.

Not just any killer, No.. With Jeff the Killer. The monster who's been racking up deaths all over - From his home town in Kansas - to neighboring towns, even neighboring states. All the while he'd get caught, escape, kill survivors, move on. It was a never-ending cycle. So.. She was called in. Cops and other local law enforcement couldn't take him down. FBI had trouble merely outsmarting him... So, it was up to her and the rest of the Mass Murderer Recovery Organization - a group of bounty hunters trained to find, take down and bring in killers of all kinds. From Bundy to Dahmer, to Manson. They hunt them down, take them down, bring em' in and the local police and FBI get the credit so the organization could remain hidden - a secret. After all, it's members weren't just anyone.. No.. They were former victims or family of former victims of other murderers.

So, here she was.

She squinted at the woods, trying to see. She then called out, "James?" and took a few steps toward the woods. "James! This isn't funny, you know i don't like stupid jokes."She said, stepping into the woods. A hoodie covered a black body suit, halloween was the next day and so, she didn't have to worry about recognized as a bounty hunter. She didn't see anything, and she felt her heart thud in her chest, the girl anticipating what would come soon. The crunch of leaves caused her to spin to the right, "James what the h-" she cut herself off, taking a step back as the person revealed themselves.

another example is this recent reply to a roleplay i have on discord.
"There was a time when each of the guardians worried about whether they could defeat him, Jack. It's only natural to feel that way when something you care about is threatened." He states, sighing. "My advice is to realize that you as an individual do not have to stop him. We are guardians and we work together. You won't have to take pitch on alone as we will be there to back you." The statement was more or less referring to the previous time where jack went against him alone. They were too weak to aid him really. However, there was also an admittance before that north possibly worried about such a thing happening again. Children losing belief and thus causing him and the others to.. Become incredibly weak. It was a painful truth as a guardian that kids belief was truly what fueled them. With it, they were unstoppable. Without it though? They were almost human. "I will be sure to give you word if Pitch comes here." North says, looking over the sculptor he had made of which was now.. being licked by an elf. He sighed, annoyance clear with the creature. It was incredibly odd how reversed the true tale of Santa Claus was. Yetis made the toys and elves were more.. like rodents that scuttled about the place and tested the toys.

~~~~

"I'm home!" Aspen would call out as she entered her house, soon her two siblings came running down the stairs. "Aspen!" They synced. She chuckled, "Glad i caught you both before you went to bed."She says, looking over her siblings. The two were twins, both having their father's red hair while Aspen was more a blend between her parents. Her hair more along the strawberry blonde line than true red. "Lexi, did you need help with your homework?" Her sister shook her head, "no! It was pretty easy." She then glanced to her twin brother, "But Austin needs it." He pouted in turn, "I'll call the tutor tomorrow then. Did you eat? Is dad even home?" They shook their heads. She sighed as a result. "Alright, head to the couch, you can watch tv. I'll order a pizza." She says, heading to the kitchen and soon grabbing the phone from the mount on the wall, dialing and quickly ordering a pizza. The female was quick to get her siblings settled. Food was served to them first and eat while they were finishing. She'd lead them on upstairs, allowing them to change before entering Lexi's room. "So, are you gonna tell us more of the stories?" She hummed. "I suppose i could.. Mom wouldn't mind, i'm sure."She says. Aspen plopped herself on the bed after Lexi got in and under the covers. Austin sat at the foot of the bed, "So, what tale do you want to hear?" She asked and they glanced to one another, "Hmm.. Maybe the one about the bunny?" Her sister asked, Aspen glanced to Austin, "What about the one.. Mom told you..?" Lexi rolled her eyes, "I wanna hear Kimberly's story about the bunny!" And so the two began to argue, "How about i tell them both?" peace returned and so Aspen took that as a yes.. She decided to start with her former friend's story about a run in with the Easter Bunny - a story that Aspen clung to following her friend's death. However, as she got older, she began to view it as.. well, impossible.

"Let's see.. Me and Kimberly were both a little younger than you both are now, maybe eight turning nine. It was the day before Easter and Kimberly and i were having a sleepover. We were at her house - you know, the one on that hill in our old town? - Well, anyway, i was sound asleep but.. Kimberly wasn't so sound in her sleep. She woke to the sound of what she thought was.. paw steps, thumping around in her house and then outside. Of course, her bedroom was on the first floor so it was even louder. She decided to slip outside, see if she could figure out what it was. Maybe it was their dog and he had gotten outside. She didn't want to wake her parents so, outside she went. She crept through the house slowly, finding nothing she slipped outside and headed to the garden. tables and chairs were set up for the party that would take place Easter morning. Kimberly wasn't sure what could be back there, but, she carefully made her way into the yard and took to hiding behind one of the large planters. She'd peak through the greenery that was sure to bloom quite soon to see a Large rabbit-like creature." Aspen looked to Lexi finding her now squeezing the life out of the stuffed rabbit that once belonged to Aspen herself. "Well, Kimberly was a little scared.. Was it really a rabbit? was it some monster? She didn't know, but, she couldn't just.. walk away. So, she slipped out of her hiding spot and approached. The rabbit would turn, seemingly in shock to see her standing there. She'd stare on, taking note of various colored eggs it held and was seemingly placing around her garden where her little Egg Hunt would later be. She'd stare in confusion, before he would make it known as to what he was, he'd offer her an egg, telling her to go back to bed." Lexi bounced, "What happened next?" she'd ask and Aspen chuckled, "Well, that's the thing.. The next thing my friend remembered.. was waking up in her bed. she told me that she thinks there was something the happened after the egg that caused her to fall asleep and that the Easter Bunny simply decided to put her back in bed - wouldn't look right if she was found in the garden afterall." Austin groaned, "She probably was just dreaming." Lexi pouted, "Was not! Maybe she did see the bunny!" Aspen sighed, "Well, it's plausible she had a dream.. but.. How would you explain her waking up with the egg in hand still? Austin opened his mouth to say something in rebuttal but soon closed it, realizing there was nothing he could say to disprove it.

"So, that's Kimberly's tale she told me.. Now let's get onto Mom's."

Aspen took in a breath, "So, a long time ago when mom was little.. Maybe five or six.. Aunt Maggie and her decided to go play in the forest. As you know, this was mom's home town and they loved to venture out into the woods. The deepest part they could venture, no less. Maggie was a little older, around 12. She was disinterested in what our mom was doing and began to draw in her notebook while sitting under one of the trees. Mom, however, ventured away and.. got lost. She ended up near a pond, frozen over with ice so thick she was sure she could skate on it and maybe even jump on it without it cracking. So, she began to walk out on the ice. As she did however... she heard a crack. She had been wrong, and the ice was starting to break under pressure. She was scared and froze in her place... She was sure she was going to fall in, but.. she then heard someone speak to her, "Stay still, don't move." She could only watch as someone landed on the ice. She watched him touch the ice and could practically feel the ice hardening back up under her feet. She was scared to move but forced herself to do so, and soon.. she was back on shore, staring out at the pond in fear." Lexi and Austin were both very interested in the story, both were leaned forward, listening in carefully. "Mom looked to her savior but, found he was gone. It was like he had just vanished, the only trace he was there was the swirl of ice sliding up the trunk of a nearby pine, and the ice that was now thick. Mom would find herself still lost however and her savior would make another appearance, carefully leading her out by causing the swirl of ice on trees. Eventually, mom was lead back to Aunt maggie who explained she had been worried sick and was looking for her. The two would begin to head home and Mom would tell her sister, "Some nice man helped me by spreading ice on the trees and thickening the ice! I almost fell through!" and aunt maggie would pause and then laugh, "Sounds like you got rescued by Jack Frost." Mom would later ask grandma ellis about this odd being she'd never heard of and grandma ellis would sit her down and tell her a rhyme she'd heard growing up in Burgess." Aspen took in a breath in preparation to repeat the rhyme,

"Jack Frost is never heard or seen,
But you can tell just where he's been,
For while you're fast asleep at night,
He paints the world a Sparkling white.

His freezing fingers, in a trice,
turn every puddle into ice.
On window panes those fingers trace
Fine twinkling patterns, just like lace.

On silken webs some spider's spun
Jack Frost hangs crystals just for fun.
You can't see Jack Frost, it is true,
But he can still reach out at you.
So, wrap up warm, please, take my tip,
or you'll feel Jack Frost's icy grip."

It'd be moments later she'd tuck both in and head back down stairs to sit on the couch some more, watching tv while she waited for her dad to return home from work.

Plots i am no longer taking partners for (but may take partners for again at another time)
includes; Survival, Hints of romance, Violence and gore (not intense amounts)
Character cast: A young Male (the Male in the romance), a serial killing mother, and her apprentice - whom is also her Daughter.
Character Age; The daughter and the victim would be around 16-21 in age. So, highschool or college kids. The mother would be fifty years old. Both female roles will be played by me. with the mother only coming in when needed. We can play through the abduction if you'd like, but, we do not have to.

A woman of 50 has been killing for the past 30 years across the united states. She's taken many victims and with one such victim - had a child. This child has since become her protégé, and they are quickly learning how to fill their mother's murderous heels. However, one day on the lookout for a possible first Kill for her daughter, her daughter picks Y/C, who is walking home from a party. You're both the same age, and so when she approaches, explaining her mom's car broke down and she had no clue what else to do and decided to see if you had a phone to call for help, you don't think twice in following her. How could she be up to any harm? Sure enough her mother is on the side of the road, fussing over her car. Admittedly, you don't know much about cars, but, you have a phone so you could assist in getting their help. Her mother is quick to take note and smiles charmingly, "He says he has a phone we can use, Mother." The girl goes and the woman nods, "Oh that's wonderful! I can't believe we left our chargers.. At this time of night, no less." She says, and you hand over your phone. The woman looks at it, carefully taking it, she pretends to dial for help only to signal to the car, and from behind the girl approaches, a sharp pain in your neck later and.. your vision starts to fade. You wake numerous times after but, each time they merely smile at you, shoving the needle back into your skin and forcing you back to sleep.

You awake in a dusty room, the only window has bars on the outside and planks over it on the inside. The door to the room is open and you see.. the girl enter. She offers you a glance, but quickly looks away, setting a tray on the nightstand and moving to leave. You get up to grab her wrist only to find you can't - you're chained to the bed. You stare at her as she leaves. Later her mother comes in, checking out the chains and the only reason you don't fight.. is because of the knife she holds delicately in her hands. "Where am i??" She smiles, looking around. "Well, dear, you're in my home. The place i've lived since i was but my Daughter's age." She says, glancing back to the door to show she meant the girl who left moments ago. "Why are you doing this?" She asks next, predicting the next one, "Simple, when my final breath comes i want to know she's capable of taking over.. And what better way to start than to let her pick her very own victim?"She asks, pointing the knife at him. "Now, before you say it - no, you're family won't find you. You're far from your town actually. The only clue you were kidnapped is your now broken phone that we left and i ran over." She gives a soft 'oops' as she smiles, knowing fully well she ruined any chance of them tracing his location or- "Not to mention, you were so gullible. My car wasn't even broken down.. Proves you don't know a thing about cars, but, aside from that... I didn't even make a call. The most they'll find is a fingerprint, and, i made sure to wipe the phone after you were unconscious."She says, and soon calls, "Be sure to check the news! I want to know if he's been reported yet!" There was a faint 'Yes, Mom' in response and soon you could hear the sound of the TV. "My daughter hasn't killed by herself quite yet. She's always had me assisting her.. But, she's finally ready, i think. Now, in your case.. It's just a matter of when." Her mother would leave then, shutting the door behind her. You found you had just enough give in the chains to use the nearby restroom, but any further than that you only put strain on your wrists.

The boy uses his time to try and figure a way to escape. In the mean time he begins to get to know the daughter who in turn lets him know about her mother. How will his story pan out? Will he die? Will he escape - and with the daughter? Will he just escape? Will he turn the tables? Or better yet, will the daughter kill her mother to keep him safe?
Fandoms: Crossover between Labyrinth and Alice in Wonderland (tim burton, ft johnny depp)
pairings: Would become a triangle with Jareth x New Alice x Mad Hatter.
Plot;
It is in the present. A young woman, related to both Alice and Sarah, is summoned to Wonderland by rabbit hole much like Alice was many years ago. She enters wonderland and bumps into many characters from Wonderland.. Each character voicing how she isn't the real Alice. This forces her to introduce herself and Tweedle Dee and Dum come to the conclusion she is a 'new' Alice. New Alice quickly learns that the world around her is decaying and dying. Something is killing underworld and it takes a Meeting with the Cheshire cat to understand what. A barrier, slowly breaking, is what separates two worlds from colliding and merging.. Or, worse, from the other world from destroying Wonderland completely. Alice learns on the other side of the barrier is a world a kin to that of a Desert with a large winding maze and furthermore, a large castle. She realizes this world also seems familiar and soon begins to question from where these worlds originate. Who had created them and, furthermore, what was her tie to them?

She will soon learn that Jareth the Goblin King has decided to claim Wonderland for himself. If that means killing the world of Wonderland.. So be it. He's not alone however and has actually a minion of his own. A creature brought to him by a man from another realm who wanted to set into motion some... important events. With his minion, Jareth sets into motion his plan of taking over Wonderland. Goblins are sent in to kidnap things of interest. The White King and the White Queen are murdered leaving a small child behind. And finally, the Red Queen was killed as well. Alice realizes with the time running out, she has to get the world back and for that to happen.. She needs to get access to the other world to stop it at it's source. Along the way, Jareth takes an interest in her and tries to steal her heart while also attempting to stop her from saving Wonderland, but, Jareth soon begins to form a rivalry with Hatter. Both having a similar interest in the young woman, both not wanting her to get too close to the other..

Through our adventure, Hatter will attempt to help our New Alice awaken her instincts. All while attempting to keep her from falling for Jareth.

"Alice" meets many trademark characters: White Rabbit, TweedleDee & Tweedledum, Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter, plus the characters from Labyrinth (who I cant quite recall at the moment. These characters will be divided up between us. I will more than likely play ALL A.I.W characters after the Labyrinth characters come in to play.)
Fandom; Creepypasta
pairing; Jeff the killer x OC
notes; Nostalgia! Been in this fandom a long time. But, no worries- i don't want an easy romance! Keep true to jeff's shown nature- He's a psycho. He's a killer. Play him as such! make it hard to earn his trust.

plot;
Raveyn Everette. The name isn't much and it likely wouldn't get you any special treatment at a club.. But, it happens to be the name of a professional Bounty Hunter. Granted, she wasn't tasked with grabbing the guy who skipped court. No, no. She was a member of the MMRO, short for Mass Murderer Recovery Organization, and her task was to hunt down and bring in murderers that have long evaded police, FBI, and so on.
Raveyn has been tasked with hunting down Jeff the Killer. She is given his location by Jane whom she had captured and locked up, and goes after him alone, playing the role of the victim before turning the tables and fighting with him. He flees, unaware she managed to slip a microscopic tracking device into his hoodie in that time.

They meet again at his old home. He has home terf advantage but, she isn't alone, she brings her canine and the two work together to take him down.

Raveyn and her canine, Zowie, take him to HQ and he is soon put in a room similar to that of a Asylum's room. Its white, blindingly so, and very plain. A metal door with grade A security locks him in until his trial is ready.

He is here for three months and, in those three months he and Raveyn grow a bit close, closer than her higher ups would like. Unknown to her, being away on his own and away from other influences (which we will get to later) he is slowly regaining sanity and is connecting with Raveyn as she is, so far, the only one that treats him equally despite his record and the knowledge she has on him. She shows him kindness, knowing that she doesn't have to be cruel to him since- well, what point would there be? he's already locked up. With this, they grow closer and soon.. They become almost friends in a sense.

Jeff's trial is only a couple weeks away and Jeff has now been confronted.. by Slenderman. He has appeared, informing the male that they will be coming soon to break him and jane out and to prepare. Jeff begins to experience nightmares, and with him now having contact with Slender again, he's begun to lose sanity again.
Raveyn is injured on her next job and is ordered to go in when Jeff is having a relapse with his sanity, he lunges and tried to strangle her, guards rush in ready to tranquilize or kill him but she gives them the signal to leave instead, not stopping Jeff from what he is doing as he can't do it anyway for some reason.

After that, Zowie begins coming in with her as protection, ordered by her higher ups. Though, Zowie seems to grow closer to him once seeing her master is close to him. Jeff with his mind muddled, begins to slowly understand he feels.. something toward Raveyn but isn't quite sure what and is soon alerted by Slender that he will be broken out soon, in around a week.

All the while, Raveyn slowly realizes she has developed an attachment to him and soon becomes aware that telling him likely won't lead to anything seeing as Jeff isn't exactly sane and likely doesn't have the capability to even.. feel the same way. With this thought, she pushes her emotions to the side, and tries to prevent herself from falling any further by not seeing Jeff and not taking him his meals and so on. However, as the day approaches for Jeff to be broken out.. The woman decides she wants to tell him and while her coworkers are busy goes down to speak to him. Unfortunately, she doesn't get to say what she wants as it is then that Slenderman and others actually begin to invade and crash the security system putting Raveyn at severe risk as all of the inmates.. now can get their revenge on the young woman. Shecomes face to face with slender when she begins to move toward the door, with the door slamming open and the being grabbing her. He tightens his grip on her before throwing her away, she skidding on the ground and hitting the wall from the force. Jeff feels static claiming his mind once more and turns toward Raveyn, grabbing a makeshift knife he had made from under the pillow on his bed and racing toward her, she watches as he drops down, sitting on her waist, preparing to cut her up.. but otherwise doesn't do anything. Jeff, asks her whether she has any last words- and, if he didn't have the cut-in smile, one would be sure he'd be grinning with the way he asked her. She, realizing that she was likely going to die anyway, decides to tell him of her feelings.

But, the question is.. will her little confession save her? (that's for you to decide)
Pairing: Sledding Dog x Wolf
tags: canines, survival
Plot;

My character is the lone survivor of a tragic accident involving her sled team and owner... Her owner had taken a wrong turn and thus, the pack was sent down a deadly hill. She got caught on a log and so the lead attaching her to the dogs behind her snapped.. And she was forced to watch them instead meet a terrible end as what waited at the end of the hill... was a cliff. She got herself free and began wandering, hoping to find her way back to the trail. However, she instead found herself face to face with a wolf. The wolf ignores her, continuing on. However, Aspen (my character) decides to follow them. After a small while, the wolf questions her why she is following him and she responds, saying she doesn't know where to go or what to do without her family and owner and following him seemed like the smartest thing to do than to wander around on her own. He ultimately decides to let her travel with him and she asks if he could lead her to a nearby town. He hesitantly agrees, thus, the two are stuck together for over a week. In that time, however, they start to get closer. She learning about him, and he learning about her. But, when they finally arrive at the town... Will she be able to leave him to return to her old life? Or will she want to stay with him and start a new life?
Pairing: Wolf x Dog(s)
tags: Apocalyptic, canines
Plot;
The lyssavirus, otherwise known as rabies, is a killer among animals of all kinds. However, as of 2027, it has a new strain that is entirely for canines. This strain, referred to as Canisavirus (Can-ee-sa), is transferred from canines already infected and was brought Bout when a scientist gave a dog an experimental cure for lyssavirus. the cure helped the virus evolve into a stronger strain instead.

The virus has since made it into the known public and dogs are separating from their masters whom are beginning to turn on their dogs in fear of them becoming infected. Other dogs are left behind by their owners. Chained up, locked in a kennel, and so on.

My character is a wolf who has left her pack once they began to show signs of the virus after a brawl with an infected canine. She comes across a farm and decides to search it for food and she discovers your Character (or characters if you'd like some drama) who are being set up outside to be shot by their owner. One owner is aiming to fasten one to a tree (the other dog could be attached to the same lead) while the other is loading a gun. My character opts to rescue them, and orders them to run before attacking their owners.

The triad make it a ways away from the farm before deeming it safe enough to talk. She helps them remove their collars, granting them freedom. My character teaches them how to live, explaining to them that their life as a Dog is over as humans no longer see them as a friend. She offers to allow them to follow her and she will teach them how to fend for themselves before they eventually part ways. They agree to accompany the wolf having no idea where to head to and the wolf has a location in mind already.

Along the way, they will grow closer as they defend each other from infected canines and help each other survive.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back