• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fish Nerd Variant

Hello! I’m Alex! My pronouns are they/them. I’m new to the site, and I’m coming off a long break from roleplaying. I’m 26, so I ask that you only respond if you’re 18+. I have over a decade of roleplay experience, but it has been awhile so I may be rusty. I’m looking for some friendly roleplay partners to help me ease back into things! I play characters of any gender, and I’m open to all pairing types. Please tell me your preferences so I can keep them in mind when creating my characters. I quite enjoy romantic subplots, but they are not required. I also enjoy playing around with rivalries, family dynamics, friendship etc.

I enjoy lots of genres, topics, pairings and fandoms so feel free to ask about something that isn’t included in this thread. I ask that you are patient with me as I’m disabled and chronically ill, and I will not always be able to write replies as quickly as I would like. My level of activeness will vary quite a bit due to my medical issues. Sometimes I will be able to provide daily replies, and other times I may only be able to get one to you once or twice a week. I will do my best to let you know when there’s going to be an extended amount of time between replies. I ask that you please confirm you’re 18+ when you reach out to me so I know you’ve read everything. I’m sorry for rambling, and I hope I didn’t lose your interest!

None of these are in any particular order, and I’m open to various combinations of them.

Originals

Dystopian
Historical
LGBTQ+
Mystery
Romance
Slice of Life
Super Humans
Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic
Adventure at Sea
Long-Term Space Travel
Time Travel
Modern Fantasy
Fairytale Retellings
Science Fiction
Aliens
Parallel Universe
Immortals
Space Exploration
Royalty

Fandoms

Harry Potter
Doctor Who
BBC’s Sherlock
Grey’s Anatomy
Stargate Universe
Once Upon a Time
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Pokémon

I wasn't sure if you'd be interested ~ but I do have an OC that's good for "Adventure at sea" !

My prompt here:
Moore Biography
- The Flue Faker: Your Character is a fisherman (Or at the very least -- works on a boat) and pulls up the net to reveal the fish they’ve caught. The crew begin to panic, as it seems the net caught the body of a young man! Much to Y/C’s surprise though, he’s alive. And Demands that they take him back to his castle immediately. He calls himself Prince of the Sea, and he has a lot of work to do. ( Romantic eventually, any gender welcome! Fantasy + Dark elements)

Works well with adventurers, pirates, fisherman, etc! Could be a fantasy setting or a more reality-accurate world.

I also have an OC that does into some Sci-fi, but I'm not sure what sort of things you like when you say sci-fi! I have OCs that ARE lovecraftian horrors that exist in the early Victorian Era, as well as an OC that works with lovecraftian horrors!
We can work out a plot if youre interested to know more about the eldritch horror characters (they are disguised as humans for the most part)

but I have a few ideas/starters for the one who works with them. Here's one of them! Mikah's Bio
- All Tied Up: Your Character is a successful and feared monster hunter, who's efforts to detain and kill monsters have continuously been interrupted by some kind of monster sympathizer. The two are caught in a battle, before a mysterious 3rd figure bounds Y/C and mine with magic handcuffs. Now the two have to put aside their differences to work together and undo the handcuff spell. But that may mean seeking help from the monsters Y/C seeks out to destroy.

I'm open to hearing your ideas though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back