• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Partners for Frequent, Consistent, Detailed RP!

HakuKaen

BLACKJACK!
Hello everyone!

I am looking for people to write with who thrive on both frequent replies (as in multiple per day or even hour) and enjoy writing detailed, sensory posts that average around 200+ words. This usually falls into the para/multi, novella style of writing. 3rd person perspective. Quality over quantity, of course.

I write male characters when doubling for certain canons. Otherwise, writing for women is my forte. Here's an idea of what I'm looking for and what to expect from me from the middle of one of my other RPs:

The young woman had been tending to the small fire in the middle of the clearing. Prodding at the kindling of moss after striking the flint, she made sure the spark had caught before feeding the tiny embers with wisps from a fan. A-Un was resting close by in the center of the camp after having pawed at the soft earth to create a temporary nest. His unblinking, vertical pupils were watching her attentively before shifting to the demon lord that had arrived and raising his head. At the movement, Rin looked up from her work to follow the mount's gaze just as Jaken announced Sesshoumaru's arrival.

Hurriedly, Rin had risen to greet him, though he moved so swiftly that she was barely able to catch up with Jaken while he bowed. Sesshomaru had already picked a place to be seated by then. Her bright amber gaze exchanged glances with Jaken before she looked back to Sesshoumaru, nodding enthusiastically while she answered his question. "Yes! Welcome home, Lord Sesshomaru!"

Returning to the fire that was now casting small flames among the twigs, Rin set a dry branch within the small pit while the warm light grew out of the shadows around them. Ensuring that the fire needed nothing more, she took a small wrapped parcel and brought it to the demon lord as she knelt among the thick grasses by his side. She took note not to be too careless where she sat now with her pink and white checkered kimono, for the more she grew the more she realized how valuable they were. Not just in make and material, but because they had all been given to her by the demon lord before her.

"The village here is preparing for their autumn harvest festival. Their crops grew really well this year," Rin informed him as she unwrapped the handkerchief that had protected a small stack of red bean pancakes. The center was still warm as she had bought them just as she was leaving for the evening. She presented these to him, along with the flower crown that she took from her head to set down next to the food offering.

"Did you find what you were looking for, Lord Sesshomaru?" She smiled as she regarded him, her hands in her lap. She didn't know what he sought for, and did not expect details, but she still liked to ask. If for no other reason than because she cared for him.

After several more minutes and joggers had passed, Sara finally relaxed a bit more from her straightened posture and leaned back against the bench, crossing her ankles before her. A small smile continued to play against her features. The smattering of dotted sunlight across her dark hair through the leaves warmed her scalp, but not uncomfortably so. The only thing she could think of that would make the quiet afternoon walk with the boy the next door anymore pleasant was music. Or so she thought in the back of her mind, suppressing her amusement.

"Oh, that reminds me, we should have brought a sketchbook!" She sighed a bit at the lost perfect opportunity. They had been looking at his doodling and talking about it all morning and she had failed to think of all the artists and muses that could be found in the very park that they were going to that day. "Hm. Well, maybe next time. Hey, this might sound kind of silly, but would you like to take out a row boat?"

Usually the kind of pace I'm looking for is great over messenger (with at least para), and we can talk about what we like to use, but slower mediums are fine given that you do check and use them often.

I love writing with canon/canon for many series' listed below, but with the right partner and plot, I am willing to invest in a long-term original RP.

Video games:

Final Fantasy Series

Devil May Cry

Chrono Trigger

Witcher series

Dynasty Warriors

Resident Evil

Legend of Zelda

Otome games (Cheritz)

Anime:

Attack on Titan

Fruits Basket

Black Butler

Code Geass

The Slayers

Inuyasha

Soul Eater

Magic Knight Rayearth

Fushigi Yuugi

Rurouni Kenshin

Hellsing

Other:

Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock/Irene)

Harry Potter

Lord of the Rings

Disney

X-men

Batman (Bruce/Selina)

I am open to doing fantasy and modern, and anything combining the two, as far as original settings go. But please come at me with some ideas and tell me what you like. Less guessing and more RP. Some themes I have been interested in currently are:

Love triangle (a woman and two brothers/twins/best friends/etc.)

Mermaid/Human

Please PM me if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose a quick list would be in order! Thank you for asking.

Keep in mind I prefer canon/canon pairings over any OCs, though there are some exceptions (usually when there is no canon relationship otherwise).

Video games:

Final Fantasy Series

Chrono Trigger ;)

Witcher series

Dynasty Warriors

Resident Evil

Legend of Zelda

Otome games (Cheritz)

Anime:

Attack on Titan

Fruits Basket

Black Butler

Code Geass

The Slayers

Inuyasha

Soul Eater

Magic Knight Rayearth

Fushigi Yuugi

Rurouni Kenshin

Other:

Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock/Irene)

Harry Potter

Lord of the Rings

Disney

X-men

Batman (Bruce/Selina)

Hope that gives a good jump start!

If you are still open, I'm willing to give this a shot. I am, however, in a period where it's much harder for me to find the opportunity to post the type of posts you want, so it'll not be quite possible to meet in the frequency aspect all too often, not at first anyway.

If you still think I'm worthy despite this, I'd be glad to be your RP partner.

Thank you for your interest! I should mention that I am looking for writing from the 3rd person perspective with the people I write with.

I'm willing to work with slower replies, but only for canon at this time.

HakuKaen said:
Thank you for your interest! I should mention that I am looking for writing from the 3rd person perspective with the people I write with.
I'm willing to work with slower replies, but only for canon at this time.
I can accommodate to the 3rd person part, but at only canon? Is there a reason?

Great! As far as the reason for canon vs original and frequency, the reason is because I feel that canon is harder to find, so I usually take what I can get and will be more patient with posts. Original RP I would prefer to find people who can readily match my style/frequency/level before committing to one, since there is usually a greater pool of people who are willing to do those.

HakuKaen said:
Great! As far as the reason for canon vs original and frequency, the reason is because I feel that canon is harder to find, so I usually take what I can get and will be more patient with posts. Original RP I would prefer to find people who can readily match my style/frequency/level before committing to one, since there is usually a greater pool of people who are willing to do those.
I see. So it's a matter of alreayd having a large number of people willing to RP within your conditions as original, but not many as canon. Hm...what about people who aren't in for fandoms? Does the same rule apply?

Note: I CAN promise one post a day of the desired length and style, however multiple would most likely be impossible over not just a likely mismatch of our times with most freedom to post, but also due to the fact this year I have been particularly busy with trips and tests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, exactly! People who aren't in for fandoms would be for original though, wouldn't they?

Once daily is not bad and is actually the main extent of what I've been able to find so far. And that's only one or two other RPs. Please PM me and we can see what you're interested in!

HakuKaen said:
Yes, exactly! People who aren't in for fandoms would be for original though, wouldn't they?
Once daily is not bad and is actually the main extent of what I've been able to find so far. And that's only one or two other RPs. Please PM me and we can see what you're interested in!
Well, there are fandoms with original characters and "cannon" which is fandoms with cannon characters. Then there are actually original RPs, which are not based on any work by anyone prior.

I would like to role play with you, but I only do canon/oc. Perhaps we can work something out- we can do canon/canon for you and then do canon/oc for me?

(Also, my replies on here are not something I'd say to take a look at and judge me on. I keep my literate replies on another site, which I would be happy to copy and paste for you.)

SeverusX said:
I would like to role play with you, but I only do canon/oc. Perhaps we can work something out- we can do canon/canon for you and then do canon/oc for me?
(Also, my replies on here are not something I'd say to take a look at and judnoge me on. I keep my literate replies on another site, which I would be happy to copy and paste for you.)
Please PM me with the canon you are looking for to pair with your OC and I'll let you know if I'm capable of doing it!

Hello, new here. Its been a little while but I used to write about DMC all the time. If your interested, a Love triangle could be quite do-able in DMC xD

I am mainly looking for fandoms or the originals I had listed at this time. But thanks so much for the interest!

Well, if you're still looking for Witcher, I just finished Witcher 2 and I'm pretty hyped and in the mood to Rp it. I usually do Canon x Oc pairings, but if you're cool with doubling up, I'd be all for doing Canon x Canon for you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back