• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Seeking Originality~ Need: Partner(s) to help develop an original story... (I need creativity buddies)

Whimstories

~Locating Hidden Scrolls~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
EM landscape (excluding characters).png

~Hello There~

I'm seeking a person (or people) to help build and create an original story! As stated above (or somewhere else) the genre would be fantasy themed, but that isn't limited to typical knights and dragons. It can be stretched to anything along the lines of otherworldly or mystical, etc. My main goal for this roleplay is to develop a world/story that we both (or all) create where we lean off of each other's ideas and creativity to imagine something completely new. In other words, that means storytelling, world-building, and character development. The only limitations are your imagination, and the possibilities are endless!

• LGBTQIA+ friendly
  • Romance is allowed (but not required)
  • Plots/ideas are welcomed
  • Original characters are a must (and can be almost anything)
    • Even a magical talking box if you wish, lol
  • Writing style: Paragraph(s)
    • Detailed and Literate (if English isn't your first language you're still welcome to participate.)
  • 18+ ONLY
    • More so for the safety of minors and not so much for the context of the roles
  • Some experience would be nice

I hope you decide to join me, I'd love to see what you have to offer!

If you'd like to join just describe a red wagon to me.
(We can go from there ^-^)​

Ooh. This sounds cool. I‘m totally up for it ^^

However I don’t get what you mean by red wagon and wether or not you mean it literally or if it is a metaphor for something

Ooh. This sounds cool. I‘m totally up for it ^^

However I don’t get what you mean by red wagon and wether or not you mean it literally or if it is a metaphor for something
That's the beauty of the question. Whenever somebody reads "a red wagon," everybody thinks of it differently. It's a great way to see how people interpret the subject. (+ it's a fun exercise.)

That's the beauty of the question. Whenever somebody reads "a red wagon," everybody thinks of it differently. It's a great way to see how people interpret the subject. (+ it's a fun exercise.)
I already don’t like the question, haha

But okay, so I guess just a normal wagon (like the ones in the game Oregon Trail), that someone painted red and the paint still has to dry.

I hope this works like that, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back