• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Original Plots and Characters – Detailed, Unique 1x1 Stories

Brandelis

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, everyone! I’m Bran, a 23 year old roleplayer and writer who has been wholly subsumed in the furrows of creative writing for 7+ years. As a massive D&D nerd, I position collaborative storytelling on a pedestal. It really flexes that imagination muscle buried in my cranium; it’s a fantastic way to explore fictional concepts and characters. The hobby’s one of my favorites, and currently, I’m on the hunt for a new long-term roleplay and partner.

A few things about me…

⊹ I’m situated in the EST timezone. If our time zones are inconsistent, I don’t mind – I’ve never had a huge problem with that before.
⊹ I’m a flexible writer – from snappy exchanges to multi-paragraph novellas. My posting style and level of detail are adaptable.
⊹ I’m a massive fan of OOC chatter and discussion. Whether it’s mapping out the imminent story beats, or crafting funny headcanons for our characters, I adore it. Joint efforts on worldbuilding are also beloved!

What I’m searching for…
⊹ Mutual communication, cooperation, and effort.
⊹ Individuals over 18+.
⊹ An original story and characters. I’m not looking for any fandom-based roleplays!
⊹ Writing in 3rd person, past tense.

Some other points…
(The following blips are nonessential, and more importantly, negotiable!)
⊹ Personally, romance is *not* a critical or essential story element. I’m open to *some* romance, and if we do include it, I would prefer that it take a backseat to whatever overarching plot we decide on. I completely understand that some people in the community find it significant, and that’s okay! It’s just not my instinctive style.
⊹ Someone comfortable playing multiple characters would be superb! Colorful, diverse ensemble casts are a cherished addition to any story.

Roleplay ideas…
(While I do have some fleshed-out worlds / established plot ideas, I want to leave things open-ended and nonspecific so that we can brainstorm together. So, I offer some vague cravings instead.)
⊹ A classic, epic, sword-and-sorcery high fantasy adventure.
⊹ An alt-history / steampunky setting.
⊹ A gritty subversion of the superhero / supervillain genre.
⊹ A spacey sci-fi with mecha / giant robots and kaiju / giant monsters.
⊹ A political intrigue / thriller story.
⊹ A time-travel / dimension-hopping narrative.

Instead of replying to the post, please shoot me a PM! Feel free to tell me about yourself, your interests, what genres / plots you enjoy, and what you might want to craft together! Thanks!

Hope to hear from some of you! Have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back