• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Laughing_Fruit

Beep boop
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Using an old thread here so don't mind the post date.
You can call me Quill, I'm female and 25, only looking for folks who are also 20+
Also, I am happy to RP on here(DM's) or move to Discord!

As the title says, I'm looking for some BNHA roleplays, but specifically with me playing Neito Monoma.
While I like to play many different characters both male and female alike, I just really want to play him right now.

As for who you play, honestly I'm down for most characters! And when it comes to shipping I can and love to ship him with a lot of different characters, rarepairs are as fun as common ones!
UA students, teachers, Shiketsu, villains, civilians, pros, whoever you feel like playing against Monoma I'm sure we can figure something out. I will tentatively say I'm down for OC's too but it does depend on the OC itself.

For plots, I prefer canon settimgs but im not against AU. Like traitor AU, Soulmates, aged up, stuff like that.
For genre, it depends but generally I do like romance though it's not required. I like some fluffy slice of life, maybe more heavy plot with action bits, as well as dipping into darker themes if the idea calls for it.

This is all fairly vague due to my openness for characters, but don't worry because I am very willing to offer ideas and discuss! Also note I am caught up on the manga and anime, but I will avoid spoiling anyone.

If you're interested, let me know here or message me and we can work something out. 💙

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back