• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Long-Term Semi-Lit to Lit MxM RP Partner (Most genres welcome!)

kisalefreak2

Hello! I'm new to this website, but I came to it looking for some new rp partners. I've been writing for a while now (10 years) and love to write mxm. I typically like a minimum of one paragraph and a maximum of 3 paragraphs from both of us. One sentence to 3 sentence replies are difficult for me to respond to. :c I want to create a story and world with you, so I want to be able to bounce ideas off of each other. I would like ideas to be split evenly between us so that one person isn't carrying the whole rp.

I truly will try just about anything - minus some more intense things that we can discuss more at length in PMs or on Discord. I love to do fantasy, sci-fi, and slice of life kinda stuff. Lately I have been craving an incubus/human rp, werewolf/human, and more. I also like the idea of an older man (maybe a divorced dad) and a spry young closeted man (over 18, of course). Maybe gym buddies? I'm open to your ideas as well!

I do admit that I enjoy playing a bottom or switch as most of my characters are switches these days. However, I'm aware that most people want to play a bottom or switch, so I will try to balance it out if you are up for multiple rps!

Above all, I want us to be FRIENDS! I'm totally up for casual discussion, deep discussion, memes - whatever you want!

If you think you would be a good fit, you can pm me and my discord is in my profile. Ultimately, I would like to do this on Discord. Please feel free to add me so that we can discuss this more at length! c:

Please, I only want to rp with people who are 18+ as I am 23 years old.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back