• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Long Term Partners :) {always open}

christy

𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨
Hello there!

My name is Nate, short for Natalia, but you can call me Nat, Talia, anything really. I've got many nicknames. Nate is just something I prefer and am used to.
:)

I've been roleplaying since I was around thirteen so I'm not a newbie to it. I am, however, a newbie to this site, so I'm looking for peeps to RP with.

Not completely sure how this BB code thing works but I'm going to give it a shot! Please send me a PM if you like any, since I can't till twenty four hours are done with.

• I require someone who can post at least once a day. The more the better since I work from home and am on frequently.

• Someone who can write at least a paragraph, but the more the better!

• Violence, profanity, all that stuff is fine by me. In fact my characters tend to be very angsty characters that cuss a lot so that's just a little heads up.

• English isn't my first language but I don't know any other language so well so I treat it as my first. I do expect literacy but simple things like typos are fine of course.

• I prefer playing females. I do MxF pairings mostly, and don't get me wrong, I'm all for LGBTQ+ but I will only do them if we were to double and do an MxF pairing as well.

• I like to play multiple characters, so I'll probably always include a few NPCs here and there. Doubling is preferred.

• I like plots that involve romance but I hate when it builds ip too fast. I like a nice slow build.

• I can RP on PM or thread, doesn't matter, but I don't go too into detail for character sheets. I like to develop my character through the RP.

• OOC chat is always encouraged! I like knowing about the people I roleplay with. :)

That's it I guess. PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I was pretty interested in the Bad Boy x Good Girl scenario. I also had a question about the Teacher x Student one. PM If you'd like to discuss some ideas.

EDIT: I also like the Friends on a Road Trip one too :D

Hello there! I believe that we would be great partners, if I do say so myself! Shoot me a P.M and I can tell you more about myself! Thank you!

~<3

DatGuyWelbz said:
Hey I was pretty interested in the Bad Boy x Good Girl scenario. I also had a question about the Teacher x Student one. PM If you'd like to discuss some ideas.
EDIT: I also like the Friends on a Road Trip one too :D
I actually can't send PMs cause I'm new. Would you mind? :)

AFabulousCottonBall said:
Hello there! I believe that we would be great partners, if I do say so myself! Shoot me a P.M and I can tell you more about myself! Thank you!
~<3
Same as above, can't send PMs just yet! Would you mind?

Hey, I'm interested in doing a double in Hunger Games with Finnick (I will be him) and either Gale or PeetaxOC

RosefromtheRiver said:
Hey, I'm interested in doing a double in Hunger Games with Finnick (I will be him) and either Gale or PeetaxOC
PM me Please! :)

hello, i'm super-interested in a werewolf/vampire, bad boy/bad girl, or a college roommate plot with you! i'm kind of rusty when it comes to writing, but i'd love to get back in the swing of things. do you want to discuss any of these further over pm?

coffeestainedgalaxy said:
hello, i'm super-interested in a werewolf/vampire, bad boy/bad girl, or a college roommate plot with you! i'm kind of rusty when it comes to writing, but i'd love to get back in the swing of things. do you want to discuss any of these further over pm?
Yes please! Shoot me s PM!

Hey there!

I'm interested in Girl x Sister's Fiance... or maybe the Road Trip one. Perhaps Bad Boy x Bad Girl.

PM me? I don't have the ability yet.

Alright, well, I have a suggestion, although it's strange and out of the ordinary from what you might usually see.

Also, sorry for not responding sooner, I fell asleep last night.

Hello, I'm interested in the pairings 'Guy x Best friend's girlfriend' and 'Group of friends go on a road trip' so I was wondering if we could mix them together or do either one you want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back