• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Long Term Partners :) {always open}

Wilted said:
I would love to do a roleplay where, a group of friends go on a roadtrip!
PM me!

TheUnspokenGodess said:
Hello I'm interested in BadboyxBadgirl and Guy in a gang x Innocent Girl
PM me please. :)

I'm very very interested in a super hero x super villain thingie. and I've got a plot and character in mind. It would be awesome if it was in the Avengers universe too because I want to connect my character with one of them. PM me if you be interested.

Hi there! I would love to RP with you~! I can totally play most of these characters for you. (I play male and female). I cannot PM yet, but, I hope to hear from you! ^.^

Interested! I would be able to do it more than once a day if you have a discord. Im really craving some fantasy and some OC stuff, maybe like Harry potter?

Last edited:
Anyone interested please pm me

Still open for a pairing? Super Hero x Super Villain sounds good to me, I've got a few ideas kicking around in my head.

EDIT: Also, Bad Boy x Good Girl would work. I'm pretty much open to anything. New, so I can't send a PM yet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back