• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking fandom based literate threads (Star Trek, X-Men, Good Omens and more)

Hi all~Some of my interests have changed and I wanted to just post a new call entirely with updated info. I'm 29, and have been roleplaying for more than 10 years.
I prefer more serious, thought out threads, with at least one paragraph replies. Here's a bit of guidelines and things I'm interested in. Send me a private message if you have questions and/or are interested in roleplaying together.

Guidelines
  • I will only do threads with people over the age of 18. I am 29 and my threads typically contain content not appropriate for minors, such as violence, alcohol use, swearing, and potentially triggering themes
  • No godmoding. General assumptions are fine, and if your muse is physically forcing my muse to do something, this is alright. Otherwise allow me to decide how/when my muse does something
  • Please give thoughtful, considered replies. It's fine if they're not always a full paragraph but one or two careless sentences will make me lose interest.
  • I am not a very chatty person due to past experiences and prefer to only chat ooc if we're discussing a plot or our characters.
  • Do not send me hate regarding my ships

Main Muses
  • Aziraphale from Good Omens
  • Harry from Harry Potter
  • Q from James Bond
  • Luke Skywalker from Star Wars
  • Kathryn Janeway from Star Trek
  • Charles Xavier from X-Men
  • Jim Kirk from Star Trek (AOS)

Main Ships
  • Aziraphale/Crowley
  • Aziraphale/Gabriel
  • Harry/Snape
  • Q/Bond
  • Q/Silva
  • Q/Jim Moriarty
  • Luke/Bodhi
  • Janeway/Chakotay
  • Janeway/Seven of Nine
  • Charles/Erik
  • Charles/Shaw
  • Jim/Spock
  • Jim/Khan

Platonic Interactions
  • Harry and Voldemort
  • Luke and Vader
  • Luke and Leia
  • Aziraphale and Lucifer

All of that to say I am completely open to potentially shipping my muses with other characters after discussion, and I am also more than happy to do non ship based threads. Looking forward to writing with you all!

Last edited:
Hello,
If you're still looking, I'd be interested in a Jim/Spock pairing. Although, would you be open to writing over Discord?
A little about me:
I'm 28 years old, have been writing for 13+ years, and have written several fictions on AO3. I write full posts that are usually 3+ sizeable paragraphs, scenario depending.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

I would like to do this if you are also okay with OCs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back