• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Casual 1x1 [closed for now]

PastelWitch

Hey friends~ I'm PastelWitch; or you can call me Pastel.

I'm looking for some casual RP's to try and get back into some creative writing roots - what do I mean by casual? Well, something with a relatively simple plot that doesn't need a whole load of worldbuilding, that we can just easily jump into.
Of course, that's not to say that if the RP developed into something much more detailed that's fantastic; I just don't fancy having a huge OOC back and forth and would like to get started.

So let's get into it.

ABOUT ME

I am fairly literate and like to write a few paragraphs per post; I always prefer the third person as it helps me be far more descriptive but first person is fine if that's what you're into.
I can play any sexuality and any gender but prefer to write as a female. All the cravings below are open to any gender of pairing.
I always prefer playing in-thread so this is for in-thread RP's only (not PM or off-site)

RULES
  • Please be somewhat literate and descriptive; it may be casual but I would still like full and meaningful posts
  • I don't care who your character is; there is no tolerance for prejudice here
  • I don't mind on your availability but I will try to post at LEAST once a week (but preferably more)
  • If something isn't working, or you don't like something please DM me and we can talk it out

CURRENT CRAVINGS

Genres
  • Romance
  • Drama
  • Fantasy
  • Adventure
General Romance Pairs
  • Royal x Rival Royal (Opposing Kingdoms)
  • Royal x Beast
  • Online Romance
  • Human x Merperson
  • Rival Tribes (werecreatures/slight furry)
  • CEO x Secratary
  • Demon x Summoner

Fandoms
  • Apex Legends (Canon characters only)
  • Genshin Impact (OCs only)
  • Demon Slayer (OC's & Canon characters)
  • More to come

Last edited:
Hiya, this seems interesting! I have... quite a few of your pairings that I would want to do, so if there was one that you wanted to do more than another I would be up for that, though, Im not big on fandom rps so if that's what you were looking for then... yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back