• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking a female romance partner!

LoveDoctorBlaze

I liek meme :D
Greetings!

As the title suggests, i'm looking for a 1x1 romance partner who will play as the female :)

I have no particular plots, but a lot of those ideas are medieval, for the simple fact that i think that knights are badass as hell and it adds an atmosphere like no other.

Here are a list of pairings, Roles highlighted by this are what i would like to play. I will add * To the ones i would like to play the most. If both are highlighted, then i can take them both :)

Witcher x witcher or something else if you have a juicy plot idea ***

Pokemon trainer x Pokemon trainer *

Celebrity x Celebrity

Celebrity x Fan

Asshole popular guy x
girl (Highschool)*

MAY ADD MORE

A little bit about me.

1. I'm pretty active, and will notify you when NOT to expect a reply.
  2. I love talking, and discussing plot!
  3. However, i'm not a super detailed writer. I CAN sometimes come up with a good amount of text, but don't expect that too much.
  4. I also TRY to match your post length, but if i don't type as much as you, it is NOT because i'm bored or don't like the RP.
  5. I love fuzzy romance stuff, but dark and sad moments are essential for me too!
  6. I play a lot of video games. So if you want to bond a bit over that i would be down!
  7. Bacon is my favorite food, and i love mountain dew.0
  8. I love to add some comedy in my RP's
  9. Dwarfs are badass, but don't worry i won't be playing as one :D
  10. I'm not picky with face claims, anime, real life etc. However, mine will probably be Anime unless i can find a good realistic. But if you are looking to satisfy me, then my weaknesses are in no particular order: Blonde hair, blue eyes, red eyes, long hair.

Hope that someone would be interested! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I would love to roleplay with you. I'd like the knightxprincess one... mainly because I'd like to be a princess myself haha

MissThuy said:
Hey! I would love to roleplay with you. I'd like the knightxprincess one... mainly because I'd like to be a princess myself haha
Sweet :) Please shoot me a PM for further discussion.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'll go for Knight x Townsgirl

[/QUOTE]
Alright, hit me up with a pm <3

Hi there. Just wondering what your thoughts on a Roman time period setting are? I know it's not medieval, but it's still an ancient time period. I can't send PMs yet, but feel free to send me one if you want to hear more.

I'm interested in the Knight X Princess storyline. I have played a princess for over 20 years now in several different RPs. If that spot is still open PM me and we can discuss details.

Last edited by a moderator:
PrincessCrystal said:
I'm interested in the Knight X Princess storyline. I have played a princess for over 20 years now in several different RPs. If that spot is still open PM me and we can discuss details.
InvaderTennTallest said:
Knight X Townsgirl Sounds cool ^^
Alright. Please PM me, as i'm working on a character ATM, so that we can discuss details :3

InvaderTennTallest said:
I had attack on titan on my mind the whole time... I had to... X3
xD Lol~ :3 :D X3 xD

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Hai! So you are also into the Knight x towngirl?
I'd like to possibly do KnightxKnight!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Oh hell ye. Have been looking forward to someone picking that :D Will you fire the PM, or shall i?
Can you?????~ :3

LoveDoctorBlaze said:
Greetings!
As the title suggests, i'm looking for a 1x1 romance partner who will play as the female :)

I have no particular plots, but a lot of those ideas are medieval, for the simple fact that i think that knights are badass as hell and it adds an atmosphere like no other.

Here are a list of pairings, Roles highlighted by this are what i would like to play. I will add * To the ones i would like to play the most. If both are highlighted, then i can take them both :)

Knight x Princess/Nobel**

Knight x Knight***

Knight x towns girl*

Chef x Chef

Veteran knight x Aspiring knight

Switching over to the non medieval ones

Pokemon trainer x Pokemon trainer *

Celebrity x Celebrity

Celebrity x Fan

MAY ADD MORE

A little bit about me.

1. I'm pretty active, and will notify you when NOT to expect a reply.
  2. I love talking, and discussing plot!
  3. However, i'm not a super detailed writer. I CAN sometimes come up with a good amount of text, but don't expect that too much.
  4. I also TRY to match your post length, but if i don't type as much as you, it is NOT because i'm bored or don't like the RP.
  5. I love fuzzy romance stuff, but dark and sad moments are essential for me too!
  6. I play a lot of video games. So if you want to bond a bit over that i would be down!
  7. Bacon is my favorite food, and i love mountain dew.0
  8. I love to add some comedy in my RP's
  9. Dwarfs are badass, but don't worry i won't be playing as one :D
  10. I'm not picky with face claims, anime, real life etc. However, mine will probably be Anime unless i can find a good realistic. But if you are looking to satisfy me, then my weaknesses are in no particular order: Blonde hair, blue eyes, red eyes, long hair.

Hope that someone would be interested! :)
What about, Knight and towns girl or celebrity and fan?

Hello! I'm a total newbie to the site but I've been roleplaying since I was about fourteen and now I've reached the grand old age of nineteen; a horrible in between period where you're almost a proper adult. I'd totally be up for doing the celebrity and celebrity pairing of you were still interested in doing it, if we could discuss it a little more beforehand. Maybe put a little depth with the characters beforehand. I'm starting my degree in English Literature in October but I'm currently in limbo with what to do with my time and want something a little more creative. Although I know what newbies are usually seen like on other roleplay websites, I've got a good understanding of punctuation and grammar but I'm not always totally hot on spelling. However I always aim to mirror the post lengths of who I'm roleplaying with and tend to get carried away with what I'm writing. I'd love to roleplay with you but obviously I can't private message just yet, let me know what you think. Thanks!

Hi! I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you and I think we would get along pretty well. I would be interested in doing the following:

Witcher x witcher

Celebrityx Celebrity

Celebrity x Fan

Asshole popular guy x
girl

Hit me up with a pm if you're still looking for a partner! ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back