• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking 1x1 to Remember How to Write

PaperGhosts

Hello! My name is Heather. I am a 26 years old and a stay at home mom (recently jobless after resigning from being a vet tech assistant due to mental health). I thought I could use some of my free time to get back into writing. I usually can word vomit a few paragraphs per post in third person. I haven’t written since I got pregnant in 2021, so I’m sure my writing is rough. Looking for someone willing to work with a partner who can only be vaguely present throughout the day. I love world building, but I may need to start out with something low key. I’m interested in fantasy and romance. I enjoy using art to represent the world and characters. I’m also trying to get better at drawing, so I may doodle characters. I love beautifully formatted posts, but I’m very rusty with coding. So if you can tolerate a basic betch, I’m your woman.

Series I’ve written stories for include:
Legend of Zelda
Miraculous Ladybug
Shugo Chara

Other fandoms may interest me, but I have little hobby time now and haven’t kept up with anything.

Hey there. I'm Sherwood, one of the old hands here at the site. I'm also looking for someone to do some gaming with, and I have an Exalted game that I'd like to run. Would you be interested in some high fantasy shenanigans in that system? If not I totally understand.

Hey there. I'm Sherwood, one of the old hands here at the site. I'm also looking for someone to do some gaming with, and I have an Exalted game that I'd like to run. Would you be interested in some high fantasy shenanigans in that system? If not I totally understand.
Hi! I do like high fantasy, but I would want to hear a bit more about your plans before I promise anything. I’m afraid if I commit to project too grand I won’t be able to keep up. My life at the moment only gives me a bit of downtime daily.

Hi! I do like high fantasy, but I would want to hear a bit more about your plans before I promise anything. I’m afraid if I commit to project too grand I won’t be able to keep up. My life at the moment only gives me a bit of downtime daily.
Of course. Are you familiar with the Exalted game world at all? I don't want to go over stuff that got already know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back