• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking 1x1! Plots! Characters! Exclamation Points!

I'd be interested in some kind of romance thing. I can play the guy, and I can probably manage up to... 3-4 characters, if I try hard enough.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'd be interested in some kind of romance thing. I can play the guy, and I can probably manage up to... 3-4 characters, if I try hard enough.

[/QUOTE]
I'm flexible on the number! Whatever you're comfortable with. Let's plot some ideas!

Hey there I'm looking for an rp partner as well! I'm looking for a mermaid X human rp. Would you be interested in that? If not in sure I can find another pairing we could agree on

SerenaStark said:
Hey there I'm looking for an rp partner as well! I'm looking for a mermaid X human rp. Would you be interested in that? If not in sure I can find another pairing we could agree on
Did you have a plot in mind?

Lol possibly. I'm actually building one in my head as I type this. I know you like to play females as well as I do so I think I may have something that could work! If you're willing double that is. But trust me both of our lead females will be just as important :)

SerenaStark said:
Lol possibly. I'm actually building one in my head as I type this. I know you like to play females as well as I do so I think I may have something that could work! If you're willing double that is. But trust me both of our lead females will be just as important :)
Pm me and let's chat!

Oh my, I love your list and I agree a great amount with your policies/rules. I'm also 18+, if you're interested, don't feel afraid to send me a PM ^_^

HanaJuni said:
Oh my, I love your list and I agree a great amount with your policies/rules. I'm also 18+, if you're interested, don't feel afraid to send me a PM ^_^
Did you have a specific plot or theme?

Perhaps the Romance mixed in with the Demons/Angels/Devil, Dystopian Society, and Fantasy/Magical Realms are more desirable? Those are the ones I'm most comfortable with. Also, for doubling, I can do two characters well, and three if I try my best.

@Froggu

You know what? All of the things you're interested in sounds like fun (as I say that, I'll have to admit that I'm not a picky person and am open to a lot of things). So how about the main theme is time travel, and through those time travels, we can include many other themes.

Does that sound good?

Xun Digital] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36254-froggu/ said:
@Froggu[/URL]
You know what? All of the things you're interested in sounds like fun (as I say that, I'll have to admit that I'm not a picky person and am open to a lot of things). So how about the main theme is time travel, and through those time travels, we can include many other themes.

Does that sound good?
Sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back