• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking 1x1! Plots! Characters! Exclamation Points!

Froggu

absolute dork
Oh. Hi, friend! My name is Mimi and I am looking for a roleplay partner. (Feel free to insert dramatic cheering and amazing visual effects here.) I’ve been roleplaying off and on for the better part of ten years now (holycrapI’moldsomeonesavemeahhh), and am looking to dip my toes back into the thrilling waters of roleplaying again. Yay!

I'm going to make this short, sweet and to the point! ....further down the page.Go look at the TL;DR section if you're lazy like I am.Otherwise, HERE WE GO~

About Me

I’m 23. (Did anyone else just think of Blink 182? No? Just me? Okay.) I teach sixth grade math at a local middle school. I’m super cool. I know terms that the youths are using like “af” and “lit” and “is fire.” (Please be over 18 if you're going to contact me -- the idea of playing with someone who I could teach is weeeeird.)

I have a double degree in Spanish and Elementary Education, with an added on Middle Level Mathematics endorsement.

In my spare time I play roller derby, read comic books, doodle, and play video games!

About Roleplaying

Considering that I am a college graduate, I can write with relatively few to no grammatical and/or spelling errors per post.

I write in complete sentences, in the third person, and in the past tense.

I generally like to post two to three good paragraphs per post, but this will vary.

Seriously, it will vary a ton. If we are having dialogue, there is absolutely no point in me drabbling on about the color of the sky.

However, if there is a lot of action, then my posts will probably become a bit more expansive. It will really depend.

Basically, I want to be given something to respond to, and will try to return the favor. If you need more or less from me, let me know. I am flexible. <3

I can play both boys and girls.

However, I strongly prefer to play female characters.

They tend to be more well-developed and deeper; they have their own personalities. They can be multi-faceted while still remaining consistent and true to themselves. They are believable.

My men, considering that I'm a girl, are shallower simply because I have a hard time fleshing out their perspective. My men tend to be stereotyped, inconsistent, and flat in comparison.

I really like having multiple characters. Usually two to three main characters with a few minor characters thrown in is my favorite.

However, we can simply have one main pair of characters, or double. It's really up to you and what the plot asks for.

I will not double just for the sake of doubling. That seems silly, and the characters that are created as a result are generally quite boring.

I love brainstorming!

I would absolutely love to listen to any plot ideas that you have, or come up with one together. <33 Just please don't ask me to do all of the work. That's no fun! There's a reason I want to roleplay instead of writing my own story. (:

I am looking for something long-term. Meaning, if our first plot doesn't work out or dies, I would hope that we could brainstorm something to fix it or just start over with something new. I am looking for partners to derp around with. If you are ever online but just want to chat, I would love to get to know you~ I understand that life gets busy and roleplays can become stale. All I ask is that we be open and communicative so that we both have a blast. (JFC, I sound like a couples counselor. That means it's time to stop.)

Anyway, I hope you contact me and we can have a lovely roleplay together. If not, good luck and best wishes~ <3

TL;DR

-I like playing girls (but I also play boys)

-I'm really awesome

-I want to come up with a plot together

-I will play any combination of characters (singles, doubles, huge gangs, etc.)

-I post 2-3 paragraphs on average.

-Left shark is bae

Themes

Addiction

Gangs

Power Struggles

Corruption

Dystopian Societies

Apocalyptic Scenarios

Clashing Characters

Character / Relationship Growth

Violence

Adventure

Hallucinations

Time Travel

Pirates

Insanity

Magic

Nerdy Things

Romance

Assassinations

Kidnapping

Prisoner

Clubs

Demons, Vampires, Slayer, & the Supernatural

Music

EPIC QUESTS n stuff

Conquerings

Super Heroes

I'M OPEN TO YOUR IDEAS.

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Crucified Fear]Let's be partners

[/QUOTE]
Holla. I can't PM, but do you have any specific ideas or themes you'd like to plot? :)

MrMopp said:
Do you like fantasy? I have sort of an experimental idea.
Are there people that DON'T like fantasy?

Yes. I like fantasy.

:) PM me and we can plot!!

[QUOTE="Crucified Fear]Not much in mind. I love to flesh out details with who I'm playing with. How about you?

[/QUOTE]
Same! If you wanna PM me we can hash out some ideas! (:

Hi! :D

So I'm sorta new too and I'd love to roleplay with you! (You do sound awesome ;D)

I don't mind playing guys once in a while, so that's no problem.

Some themes you mentioned that I love:

apocalyptic, supernatural (demons, vampires etc), time travel, kidnapping, assassinations, pirates... A lot of them. I don't know, I think we might have fun brainstorming together! Especially if you also like fantasy!

annabel said:
Hi! :D
So I'm sorta new too and I'd love to roleplay with you! (You do sound awesome ;D)

I don't mind playing guys once in a while, so that's no problem.

Some themes you mentioned that I love:

apocalyptic, supernatural (demons, vampires etc), time travel, kidnapping, assassinations, pirates... A lot of them. I don't know, I think we might have fun brainstorming together! Especially if you also like fantasy!
YOU SOUND AWESOME TOO!

Being awesome together sounds like a great plan.

I would love love LOVE to brainstorm with you. I bet we can fit quite a few of those into a cohesive world. ;)

Can you PM to plot or are you too new for that? If not we can always brainstorm here and/or via Skype or email.

Would you be interested in a darker themed idea? Perhaps like a kidnapper x hostage (Stockholm syndrome type of deal) or abusive relationship?

CapnBunny said:
Would you be interested in a darker themed idea? Perhaps like a kidnapper x hostage (Stockholm syndrome type of deal) or abusive relationship?
Fo sho! I love me some Stockholm. Let's brainstorm!

DaniBot said:
Hiya! I'd love to rp with you! :) I can't PM thought
We can brainstorm here until your account hits 24 if you want. Mine should this evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still searching for partners, maybe we could come up with a plot for a dystopian/futuristic society? I've been unhealthily into sci-fi lately. xD

Froggu said:
We can brainstorm here until your account hits 24 if you want. Mine should this evening.
Awesome! And I was thinking, what about a power struggle between gangs. That sort of thing. Where the children of gang leaders try to out do the other. Sorry if it doesn't make sense. I kinda typed as it came to me.

DaniBot said:
Awesome! And I was thinking, what about a power struggle between gangs. That sort of thing. Where the children of gang leaders try to out do the other. Sorry if it doesn't make sense. I kinda typed as it came to me.
I dig it! Trying to get each other's turf?

DaniBot said:
Yep. Pretty much and then someone close to either character gets taken and they have to go get them.
Yesss. Love it. How many characters are you thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back