• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sector 6-10 Squad OOC

<_< you can prove Nothing. NOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIng.
Okay, 3 things about your character:

1. Odd dates (there’s only 12 months in my book)

2. Image is not functioning on my end, but with your description, I’m happy enough.

3. Hometown does not exist. If you want it to exist, please provide me a picture and a detailed description.

Once all of this is completed, Ayta may proceed with the hiring process.

Speaking of which, Anaxileah Anaxileah send Jaenko to fix Andro. I think it’s time to wake up.

Okay, 3 things about your character:

1. Odd dates (there’s only 12 months in my book)

2. Image is not functioning on my end, but with your description, I’m happy enough.

3. Hometown does not exist. If you want it to exist, please provide me a picture and a detailed description.

Once all of this is completed, Ayta may proceed with the hiring process.

Speaking of which, Anaxileah Anaxileah send Jaenko to fix Andro. I think it’s time to wake up.
I'll fix the dates, but the image isn't super important. It's the base I originally worked with but it isn't muchly related to the final design. I will fix it anyway though. I'll also send lore and an image for the town but before all that I need to sleep so it won't be for at least 7-9 hours

I'll fix the dates, but the image isn't super important. It's the base I originally worked with but it isn't muchly related to the final design. I will fix it anyway though. I'll also send lore and an image for the town but before all that I need to sleep so it won't be for at least 7-9 hours
copy copy

copy copy
I did a quick write-up of the town, tell me if there's issues? The image I included would probably be the university.
Edit: I also did the other two things.

Idrahr is one of the stranger nations on Nauvos, really only amounting to one large city, a university, and a few outlying villages in the upper mountains. It nonetheless maintains a sizable standing army, mostly by enlisting most all of its able-boded civilians. The only ones who are not officially on military reserve are the police and the academics. They are controlled by the ranking members of a religious order, who function as leaders. Their religion is centered around the worship of a god known as The Machina. In their scriptures the god's true body will come later, from their own works, but will become infinite, and in so doing exist at all times as well. They pursue all robotics and cybernetics technology voraciously, and have no laws against any kind of study. There are only two laws on the subject. The first is that you must prove that your tech works, and fulfill certain requirements personally, before you can test on live subjects. The second is that you cannot seek to alter the human brain with machines, as it is considered blasphemy to The Machina. You can legally replace everything but the brain, and you can just as legally build new minds, but to alter an existing mind is an automatic death sentence to the alterer.
wDL7TxV.jpg

I did a quick write-up of the town, tell me if there's issues? The image I included would probably be the university.
Edit: I also did the other two things.

Idrahr is one of the stranger nations on Nauvos, really only amounting to one large city, a university, and a few outlying villages in the upper mountains. It nonetheless maintains a sizable standing army, mostly by enlisting most all of its able-boded civilians. The only ones who are not officially on military reserve are the police and the academics. They are controlled by the ranking members of a religious order, who function as leaders. Their religion is centered around the worship of a god known as The Machina. In their scriptures the god's true body will come later, from their own works, but will become infinite, and in so doing exist at all times as well. They pursue all robotics and cybernetics technology voraciously, and have no laws against any kind of study. There are only two laws on the subject. The first is that you must prove that your tech works, and fulfill certain requirements personally, before you can test on live subjects. The second is that you cannot seek to alter the human brain with machines, as it is considered blasphemy to The Machina. You can legally replace everything but the brain, and you can just as legally build new minds, but to alter an existing mind is an automatic death sentence to the alterer.
wDL7TxV.jpg

I'll post your city in the Database when I get the chance~♥

Soon. Maybe not for a bit, ive been busy. Got some shit to do tomorrow and then comes new years. I might not reply untill the 2nd

SachiGrl SachiGrl So this is something I spaced on asking about before, but do characters get personal quarters, and are there rules about what/how much they can bring on board or alter their quarters?

SachiGrl SachiGrl So this is something I spaced on asking about before, but do characters get personal quarters, and are there rules about what/how much they can bring on board or alter their quarters?
Look at the settings/locations tab and it shows you the crew's quarters

I would also like to know this. Becuse azel said he'd like to go back to his cabin with trinity.

Also, why did we decide to go back and do the side mission, somebody help me out here, tf's goin on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back