• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sector 6-10 Squad OOC

SachiGrl SachiGrl I have finished my project! I have one last performance tomorrow and then I drive home, which will provide soooo much more motivation. At school I have none. ;-;

Bit late for me hon, I went to bed about midnight-ish. Gimme a time today when you'll be available.
I’ll be at work from 11am to 3pm PT.

I’m going to pick up my hubby from work from 4-4:30pm

I have therapy at 5pm til 6pm

I’ll be making dinner from 6:30 to 7pm..

Then I’m free? Lol

I’ll be at work from 11am to 3pm PT.

I’m going to pick up my hubby from work from 4-4:30pm

I have therapy at 5pm til 6pm

I’ll be making dinner from 6:30 to 7pm..

Then I’m free? Lol
Okay

Sachi and I are writing a collab, will be done when we have the time. I'm gonna start it and resend her the link

SachiGrl SachiGrl So I know I haven't said anything in here in a while, but I do actually have a character near completion, admittedly after Ana reminded me to do the things. I wanted to ask about how having a character who joined more recently would work, if possible? As in should I be doing something like designing someone who had held the role previously and listing how they left/died and then the circumstances under which she was recruited, or would it be more like the team had done without that role, or she was an extra medic or something? I could totally just make like a partial character sheet for the previous medic and write up some circumstance or another in which they had died or left.

SachiGrl SachiGrl So I know I haven't said anything in here in a while, but I do actually have a character near completion, admittedly after Ana reminded me to do the things. I wanted to ask about how having a character who joined more recently would work, if possible? As in should I be doing something like designing someone who had held the role previously and listing how they left/died and then the circumstances under which she was recruited, or would it be more like the team had done without that role, or she was an extra medic or something? I could totally just make like a partial character sheet for the previous medic and write up some circumstance or another in which they had died or left.
It would be an easier transition if either your character was a recent transfer/hire or was an old member on vacation. My medic was an old member, so I had her return from vacation.

Whatever is easier/funner for you!!

It would be an easier transition if either your character was a recent transfer/hire or was an old member on vacation. My medic was an old member, so I had her return from vacation.

Whatever is easier/funner for you!!
I did mean for her to be a new hire, since I think that works best with how I built her character and means I don't have to redesign around some of her secrets having inevitably come out, but do I need to do anything about the gap her previous non-presence might have left in the team? Since shes a Nauvon her being a returning member probably doesn't work since the age cap is 30.

I did mean for her to be a new hire, since I think that works best with how I built her character and means I don't have to redesign around some of her secrets having inevitably come out, but do I need to do anything about the gap her previous non-presence might have left in the team? Since shes a Nauvon her being a returning member probably doesn't work since the age cap is 30.
The lovely part about being a new member is you don’t need to catch up.

Once I make sure your character sheet is good, I’ll have Ay’ta ‘hire’ her. Anaxileah Anaxileah

Remember, we're doing a collab between Trinity and one of your pilots for some interactions? It would be short and just before the mission was announced. It's in the same link as before in our convo, last page.

Remember, we're doing a collab between Trinity and one of your pilots for some interactions? It would be short and just before the mission was announced. It's in the same link as before in our convo, last page.
Shit. I completely forgot. Girl.. didn’t I give you my number to harass me >.>

Shit. I completely forgot. Girl.. didn’t I give you my number to harass me >.>
Yeah but I've been busy and in a writer's ditch so it's all good. Go ahead and go there now. :3 <3

Yeah but I've been busy and in a writer's ditch so it's all good. Go ahead and go there now. :3 <3
Girl, don’t you know I’m Latina and I celebrate Christmas Eve not Christmas Day. Lol

My fam complains if I’m on the phone too much.

Is the thing mobile friendly?

Girl, don’t you know I’m Latina and I celebrate Christmas Eve not Christmas Day. Lol

My fam complains if I’m on the phone too much.

Is the thing mobile friendly?
Yes, it's mobile friendly, and I'm in Michigan this year. With my white half. xD And we celebrate both Christmas Eve and Day in my Latina fam. Same goes for my white fam, but all the peeps left so we good. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back