• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Secrets Under The Juniper Tree

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Credit for Help Goes to my Second in command. She is basically Me when I am Not here you will listen to her. @Stoked911

Gypsies that Live in Gisborne Forest:

Head of the family~ Gilmore

Second in command Female~ @Stoked911

Pretty sure you all showed interest

@Stoked911 @Dannygirl900 @TheRevenant @rosamortelle

( @TheRoleplayingDovah reserved you two spots already if either of them are a no go let me know )

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking of opening up more spots if I get more interest the the people I have tagged going to leave this open till I get replies from all of the tagged people so this will go up tomorrow most likely

DeathToAllBetrayers

Sadly I won't be able to help... majority of the people I rp with only do simple and casual and the ones I tag are busy with other rps

@Gilmoregirl12 hey, is the west Chester manor one still going? I've got a zombie apocalypse and a murder mystery going as well as the westChester manor one on the go. I don't want to get inundated by too many roleplays. The reason why is because aside from the roleplays I'm already active in, I have a full time job as a scaffolder and a girlfriend to spend time with lol. Thanks for the invite, but I may have to give this one a miss.

@Gilmoregirl12 just because I am a history fanatic and also someone who when they aren't to busy loves details, I had like two questions. Okay so my first question is if the kingdoms were put into a certain country, what country would that be, and how does the court system run for each Kingdom? I guess they are kind if the same question but I am curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheRevenant said:
@Gilmoregirl12 hey, is the west Chester manor one still going? I've got a zombie apocalypse and a murder mystery going as well as the westChester manor one on the go. I don't want to get inundated by too many roleplays. The reason why is because aside from the roleplays I'm already active in, I have a full time job as a scaffolder and a girlfriend to spend time with lol. Thanks for the invite, but I may have to give this one a miss.
No probs had to ask

rosamortelle said:
@Gilmoregirl12 just because I am a history fanatic and also someone who when they aren't to busy loves details, I had like two questions. Okay so my first question is if the kingdoms were put into a certain country, what country would that be, and how does the court system run for each Kingdom? I guess they are kind if the same question but I am curious.
No real country,made up and if you read full post it does say more to come with rp. Leave history out of this except for it is medieval era that's where the comparison ends no history in it at all tis why it is Fantasy. As you can see I stole a city name from a random name from the hobbit.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Just need a king spot taken then I will put this up after Dovah answers

DeathToAllBetrayers

I'm in but will create my characters at the weekend(unless this is an interest check and the RP itself is due to be created at the weekend)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back