• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Secret of Kelsingra Academy

(Finish the sentence) If you don't succeed at first...

• Try again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give up

• Nuke it

• Go get someone else to do it

• Total voters
Padma followed behind. "Hey, yeah it does." Padma walked around the room. "It's so empty. There isn't a thing in here. Do you think there's a whole replica of the school down here?" He stayed close to Lore, in case anything happened.

Lore shrugged and looked around the room. "I dunno. So far it's had a lot of what the school has just...old and kinda falling apart." She muttered. "Come on let's keep going." Lore made her way back to the door stopping to look at what looked like a broken piano. "Huh, well if that doesn't confirm this is a music room." She muttered, using her free hand to lift the cover from the keys. She curiously pressed on a key, producing no noise. "Well I'm not sure what I expected there." She said looking back at Padma, She froze though, feeling something touching her hand that was still on the key. Well not touching but more a crawling feeling. She looked to see a large spider crawling on her hand. She bit back a startled scream and instantly flinched her hand back, sending the spider flying towards Padma.

Midas would take the lead down the catacombs. There was a certain thing he didn't like about it. It was so.. DAMP. A drop of condensates water fell to floor. Midas almost flinched. He hated this place. Why couldn't it be dry or dusty? No... It had to be cold and wet. The complete opposite of what he wanted. "Can we... Just keep moving," he said, uneasy about staying in one place. What if a drop of water fell on him? Midas shuddered at the thought

Padma examined the room. "It's so strange. Why is this down here? Does this baby's mother miss her high school days or something?" He turned around to see Lore have what appeared to be a spasm. Then something large and black head for him. A giant spider landed on his shirt. "EEEEEEEEEEEKKK" Padma shook his body around furociously and screamed out for help. "HELP ME THERE'S A MONSTER ATTACKING ME!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Padma jumped about and around until he started rolling around on the floor. "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!"

Lore wasn't sure what had scared her more, the spider, or Padma's screaming. "Padma! Stop, get a hold of yourself man! It's just a spider!" Lore ran over, grabbed him by the collar and pulled him up. "Look it's off of you." She added, not seeing anywhere on his shirt. "There. You're fine. Now lets go before the others leave us or your screaming attracts something worse." She added with a pat on the shoulder before turning and catching up with the others.

Padma hugged Lore, "Thank you! You're like my knight in shining armor!" He ran up to the group, still shaking in his boots. He mumbled to himself, "Dumb spiders, gotta make webs all around like they own the place." The hallway wasn't any better than the music room. It was so dark and looked like it could cave in at any moment. He regretted coming down here at all. If curiosity is going to kill this cat then I swear at the end of this tunnel there better be some satisfaction to bring it back. I always dreamed of death by cake, not scary dark tunnels.

Midas slowly walked down the hallway, trying his best not to step on any puddles but it was dark. The. He felt something wet on his foot. "Ack!" He cried stumbling back and running into the wall. No... Not water. Midas's expression was a mixture of disgust and horror as he watched dark, damp sand ooze from his foot instead of the usual smooth, arid grains of sand. Midas quickly took off his shirt to dry his foot. God why did he water have to be everywhere? Just splendid.

Lore rolled her eyes at bit at how Padma thanked her and continues to walked with the group. She looked over at Midas, hearing him cry out. She was confused and surprised to see him take his shirt off, then she saw what he was doing and looked a little concerned. "Hey Midas? You okay?" she asked walking over to him. She had noticed how odd he had acted about water since the pool and all that, but here he was using his shirt to dry off his foot.

Midas grumbled to himself then looked up at Lore. Then he blushed massively at the realization that he was making a whole show in front of everyone. "Uhh...." He hesitated but continuing to dry off his foot. "I hate water.." Midas admitted. No point in trying to hide it anyway.

"Well I could tell that." Lore said, not sounding too surprised. "You seemed pretty freaked out at the pool when we first tried to hatch Quetzy." She added, in a lower tone, not wanting to embarrass Midas further. "Does it hurt you or something?" She asked, sounding both sincere and concerned. At first she had just assumed he couldn't swim, but that had been because it was around bigger bodies of water, not little puddles.

Ao giggled happily and then grabbed a couple more pieces. It took her a few moments to decide on the right colors and then she laid on her stomach and began drawing. After scribbling furiously for a couple minutes, she slowed down and made a few little touch ups here and there.. It was small and somewhat simple, and she hoped Yori would like it. Maybe it might even bring a bright smile to Zanna's face too, though she doubted it. Even if the girl smiled, Ao coule still see the sadness around the edges.

@Federoff

Chalk_Drawing_by_DemonGemini6.jpg

Midas put his shirt back on. "It... Affects my sand," he said, trying to control the small pile of dark, wet sand. It took large amounts of focus and the best he was able to do was make it float, chunks falling from the bottom. Compared to when the sand was dry, as a thin trail of golden sand swirled around his fingertips. "....and I also can't swim," he added, confirming that Lore was right in that sense as well.

Padma looked down the hallway. He squinted trying to see any light or ending. It was impossible to tell. With the condition Midas was in, they needed to get through this place quick. "Do you think you'll be able to make it. There's a lot of water."

Yori watched Ao contently as she drew, wondering what the girl would be drawing, she didn't pester her though like a little kid would, she didn't want to mess her up. When she finished, Yori stared down with a smile on her face; "That's awesome Ao" smiled Yori honestly and innocently at her rainbow girlfriend.

Midas swallowed hard when he mentioned the amount of water there was. Now Midas was really off his nerve. He hated being like this but he couldn't help it. Midas hardened his expression and simply continued walking although watching his step without a word.

Zanna got up to walk over to the girls when she noticed that they had been silent for a while, when she got there she saw a pretty drawing done by Ao, a small fake smile appeared on her face; she feeling a bit inspired to do some art herself. "I'll be right back, don't follow me until I call you" stated Zanna before turning the corner and beginning to draw something herself; hopefully they would not look until she was done. After awhile of silence she finally called them, "Ao, Yori!" called out Zanna before getting up and standing next to her art, a small real smile was on her face.

@Maxwelle @Federoff

enhanced-buzz-wide-6367-1370638425-23.jpg

Lore looked a little bit concerned at Midas. She wasn't used to seeing him freaked out, at least the thought he was. She still had trouble reading him. She continues walking and caught up with him. She didn't say anything more about the water though, no sense in freaking him out more.

Padma followed behind. He worried about the safety of the group. He saw Midas fighting the other day and he was very strong. Sadly, the water appears to cause him a lot of problems. He's never seen the others fight, but if worse comes to worse, Padma knew he could stall the monster, creatures, or whatever threats there could be. Only for a little while though. He wondered what this hallway was going to lead to. What were behind some of these doors? The tunnel was too quiet. All that was heard was the sounds of water dripping, and our feet shuffling across the floor.

(Time for some fun :3)

Suddenly underground a low rumbling sound could be heard, followed by the sound of... water? And a lot of it. Suddenly form behind them a wave began to chase them, following them at a towering 30 Feet, leading them all the way up to the library before finally flooding everywhere, preventing them from going anywhere else, or to there knowledge that is.

(Hello?)

Midas' eyes would widen when he saw the flood wave chasing them. He wasted no time to nope the fuck outta there and sprinted away from it. When he reached the library again, he noticed, to his horror, that the entire place was flooding. His feet were already completely soaked. And they felt especially heavy.. as in.. because he was partially made of sand, it was hard for him to even walk. Midas began breathing heavily as he realized there was no way out. His chains suddenly began glowing a bright golden color, show severe signs of strain. Midas could not... WOULD NOT die like this. Dark, soppy sand began to rise to the point where Midas was creating an island.

Lore stood still for a moment. What was that? Water? She turned and saw the wave coming right for them. "Oh shit." she muttered looked down at Quetzy in her arms, then turned and ran as fast as she could away from it. Once in the Library she looked around. Was there any way out? "What do we we do-" She started but stopped, looking at what Midas was doing. That could only work for so long though. She looked around and down at Quetzy. "Do you know any way out of this little guy?" She asked, desperate.

(sorry about not being on all day. I was moving out of my dorm.)

As soon as he saw the water rushing, Padma ran as hard as he could. The water tailed him to the library along with the others. He froze out of breathe. The water surrounded them. He looked at Midas who was melting then at Lore grasping onto Quetzy as hard as she could. He tried to speak between breathes "What..... Just..... Happened...."

(I was helping her move out)

Quetzy was a little shaken by what just happened, but he had no idea that that would happen, how could he? Once they got inside the library, which was only the lobby in the beginning of it, he flew out of her hands and looked at Midas, who seemed to be in trouble. Quickly a small tornado appeared around Midas as the serpent flapped his wings, drying Midas off for the most part; then showed his concern with what seemed to be a type of smile before floating off to the corridor that lead to the real library, since they were only in the lobby circling around until they followed then went inside.

Inside they would find a large area with dusty bookshelves, filled with dusty covered books everywhere. In the center seemed to be Ix, and a spot light on him as he simply stood there, staring once more.

Lore looked over at Midas, glad that Quetzy had helped him, before following him down to the library. "What was all that-" She began but stopped in the entrance to the library when she saw who was in the middle. She looked to the others not sure what to do. She was nervous, hell, she was scared. But she tried to not let it show for the other's sake.

I'd as scrambled onto his little island and was dried off. He laid down, muttering curses but also grateful for Quetzy' help. Then he looked up and saw, in the middle of the library, a figure... staring. What the hell? Midas looked at the others, not sure what to make of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back