• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Secret of Kelsingra Academy

(Finish the sentence) If you don't succeed at first...

• Try again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give up

• Nuke it

• Go get someone else to do it

• Total voters
When Lore stated the word Sometimes, a small and subtle shaking began before picking up pace in the library, causing a full scale earthquake; yet the books and everything remained in place. Where the painting once was a secret door leading deep underground opened up; welcome to the catacombs.

[media]

[/media]
(
xD )

Once the shaking subsided Lore stood there for a moment. "...Oh... Wow.." Was all she managed to say. She looked down at Quetzy and picked him back up. "So that's what you were trying to tell us." She said looking at him then back at the door. "So.....I guess we're going in?" She attempted to say without sounding too nervous. But didn't do a very good job of it.

Xina was slightly surprised as she felt the earthquake and then a secret door leading to the catacombs appeared. She smiled at the little serpent, petting it's head gently in lore's hands.

"So wise of you, little serpent. So this was what you were trying to tell us? So wise of you." She played with the creature once more, staring into the depts of the comb.

"Let's go guys." She stated, as she made her way toward it. She held Val's hand pulling her gently with her.

@Federoff @Dark Elfling @Rosyshark @rapjack123

Down and down went the stairs, deep into the darkness that is underground. Along the way the group would find sticks that looked good enough to be used as torches, but how were they going to light them? Sooner or later the bottom of the staircase was finally reached and when they existed into the catacombs it was like looking back in the past. It seemed to be somewhat like the layout of the school above ground with what seemed to be an ancient school, but more magical looking then above ground. The underground was massive as well pitch black.

Lore looking around holding Quetzy close. "Damn... This is spooky." She muttered as she walked, staying close to the group. Saying she was tense was an understatement. This place was both creeping Lore out but also making her curious. What was the point of this place. And what were they going to find here...

Midas was the first to enter the dark tunnel. He began making his way down the steps. "Let's see what exactly we'll find in here," he muttered mostly for himself. Midas looked back the others for a moment. "I guess this is it," he said. Then he turned and continued his way down.

Val got more and more nervous with every step they took into the catacombs. She couldn't shake thought that a giant serpent was going to attack them, and god, she REALLY hated reptiles so let's hope that doesn't happen.

As they walked deeper into the catacombs, Val created a few small strings of fire, wrapping them around her neck, wrists, and waist like one would wear jewlery. The catacombs were damp and cold, and Val was starting to regret coming down here.

Her nude scrunching up, she let out a soft sneeze, the sound of it echoing down the hall.

Lore jumped a bit when Val sneezed. Goodness she was more jumpy than usual, yet she felt she had good reason to be. "So... What do you think is down here?" She asked to no one in particular. "And what do you think this place was for?" It was spooky but different than what she expected. When she heard catacombs she had imagined a sort of ancient tomb, not a spooky underground school.

Padma was "studying" in the library. He stood up to stretch his legs. While he walked around giving his legs some time to breathe he came across a strange looking door. He looked around for other students, but didn't see any. He slowly opened the door and peeked his head in. It was kind of dark, but he decided to venture anyway. He walked in and the door slammed behind him. Padma slowly crept through the dark space. He heard voices. A sneezed echoed around the walls. As he got closer the voice sounded like Lore. Padma came up to the group and peeked over Lore's shoulder. "Does this make you a mother now?"

Lore had been lagging behind a bit and couldn't help but let out a startled scream and swung her arm around, hitting something. She turned and saw it was in fact Padma. "Padma?! What are you doing here? How did you find-" She took a breath, looked back at the others and back to Padma. "Well you're here now. May as well fill you in." She told him about everything that had happened since they saw each other last night after the murder, about hatching Quetzy, and coming down here. "And so here we are, welcome to the catacombs I think. Oh and this is Quetzy. And kinda I guess?" She said in response to his earlier question. "Well I actually assume whatever laid his egg is the mom." Lore said thoughtfully, wondering about the presence of a bigger snake. "Also you scared the shit out of me. Don't sneak up on people in dark scary places where there might be a murderer." She added.

Padma was knocked back by her extreme force. "OW BRO!" He shouted. He held his face for a little while he listened to the story. "Now first of all just because you didn't give birth to it doesn't mean you can't take on the mother roll. That's what my step mom taught me. I was studying and came across this weird door. I wanted to see what was up, but looks like I've stumbled upon a mess." He was really worried about the possibility of the birth mother being down here. "So, I guess all that's left to do is to continue spelunking until we find what we're looking for."

Val jumped as well when Lore shrieked, her own shriek quickly following. Sighing when she realized it was just Padma, she turned back to face the front, and listened to their conversation. "And while we're on that topic, who do you think Quetzy's mommy is anyway? What are the chances there's a giant serpent waiting in the shadows to attack us for stealing her baby?" She said, her flames brightening as her nervousness spiked.

"If the mom is here we give her her baby back and run like a bat out of hell?" Lore suggested. "If there's a mom it'll be more concerned with taking care of it's baby than chasing us down." She added, hoping her words helped. "But I am curious where Quetzy came from. I mean I found his egg in a backpack after that guy took my ear." She shuddered remembering that had just been yesterday.

Ao returned to the courtyard, a bag of chalk in her arms. Although the pieces were used there was likely over a hundred different shades. Spotting Zanna and Yori, she went over to them and dump the chalk gently on the sidewalk. "See, it's just like crayon," Ao said, grabbing a green piece. She drew a basic heart on the hard surface and looked back to gauge their expressions.

Yoris' expression was more of a little kids would be when they see something amazing, letting out an audible Ohhh gasp, smiling as wide as her eyes crystal blue eyes were. "That's really cool Ao" smiled Yori honestly and innocently. Yori definitely was... unique to say the least.

(Ugh, school)

Zanna simply remained silent as she was dragged boy Yori over to the courtyard, having to run to keep up with the kirin girls' pace. When they finally got there, she had a few minutes to sit down and relax from the "jogging" they just did, peace and quiet; until Ao came with chalk and preceded to enchant Yori, which was kinda cute; in a pathetic sort of way. She simply nodded and plastered a fake small smile to show her approval of the drawing, though deep inside; made her heart ache.

@Maxwelle @Federoff

Ao smiled up at Yori, pleased that her friend liked it. Grabbing a deep purple colored piece, she handed the stick to Yori with a chuckle.. "You can try too," she said gently. Looking over at Zanna, Ao began rifling through the pile and pulled out a blue piece and walked over to her. She gingerly held it out to Zanna, unaware of the girl's sad mood. "Would you like to draw too?"

@Federoff @Odin4Life4Life

(omg sorry, no notifications D:)

Yori, once again like a little kid, remained mystified when Ao handed her a purple piece of chalk, her favorite color. She smiled as she began to think of what she could draw, but nothing really came to mind. A few minutes later and she began to draw randomly, creating an alright deer ]; it not being sucky but not very great either.

@Maxwelle @Odin4Life4Life

(Consider this my last post for the night as I am working on an essay, sorry)

Zanna was currently just staring at the ground when suddenly Ao walked up and tried to hand her a piece of chalk, she had to double blink in order to come out of her trance like state. The girl looked up at Ao before shaking her head, her long black hair swaying side to side as she did so.
"No thanks, I'm alright, I prefer drawing on paper" replied Zanna with another one of her small fake smiles.

@Maxwelle @Federoff

(Although adorable an interaction I feel like Ao/Yori/Zanna are just there xD )

Ao cocked her head to the side curiously at Zanna for a few moments before returning to Yori. "It's cute," Ao said with a warm smile. Ao then knelt beside her and began drawing her own deer so that the two were interacting. Then, she put a smile on the deer's face. "Can they be friends too?" She asked Yori, a hopeful expression on Ao's face.

@Federoff @Odin4Life4Life

(We don't want us to just tell the story, have some fun making stuff up; trigger some booby traps; explore some creepy things, once we get a good place we will jump in with the story)

Yori smiled a bit when Ao approved of her drawing, she worked very hard on it. When Ao began drawing her own deer, much better then hers', Yori watched in awe as the girl did her magic with the chalk, she wished she could draw like that. When the small rainbow girl asked if the deer could be friends as well, Yori smiled and nodded her head in approval of that.

(Yes yes I would definitely like to see some imagination from the others in this rp; lets see what type of spooky scary stuff you guys can think of :3, although I'll give you this post to start it off)(Continue on w/o me, just assume Zanna is watching you guys as I am currently brewing up a good post for her :3 @Maxwelle @Federoff )

All around them was darkness, except for the light that Xina gave off from her small fires; allowing them to barely see in front of them and not trip over anything, imagine how embarrassing that would be to do. The catacombs gave a #2spooky4me (
xD ) feel around every corner, seeing all the abandoned classrooms open, spiderwebs filling some of the classrooms, along with strange creatures (mostly bugs and small mammals) roaming around. There was even a courtyard, a gym, a field, a completely destroyed cafe; impossible to get in thanks to the whole ceiling on the ground in pieces. It felt like someone was watching them the whole time (Guess who? xD ). What the group didn't know was that there was something special bout the library, too bad they would have to explore first.

Time to explore and see what you can find (and don't auto get to the library, take your time :3)

Lore looked down a hall as they walked, peeking into rooms every once in a while. "This is so creepy." She muttered, holding Quezty a little closer. "This is way too similar to way to many horror movies." She kept walking, staying close to the group but stopped, peeking into a room. "Huh, this one makes me think of the music room. Weird." She said aloud looking at the others before taking a step into the room. It did have a very similar look to the room where she had choir.

@Cocoabutterkisses @Dark Elfling @Dark Child @rapjack123 @Federoff (so many tags *3* )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back