• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Secret of Kelsingra Academy

(Finish the sentence) If you don't succeed at first...

• Try again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give up

• Nuke it

• Go get someone else to do it

• Total voters
Yoris' eyes opened widely when other students began to come out of her painting, and not from an underground hatch, but literally out of the painting. HOW? And why was someone unconscious in Xinas' hands? It was someone she had never seen before, perhaps they found her like that? She felt Ao hide behind her, she feeling scared Yori assumed, and Yori tried to help her remain calm by calmly moving her hand to hold Ao's, intertwining there fingers to try and tell her Don't worry, everything will be fine.

Midas stood up and dusted himself off. He was definitely shaken by that, and his chains around his neck and wrists were smoking. "Damn that son of a b-" he stopped looking at the others. "Hello..." he said, a bit awkwardly.

"What the~?" Zanna was just as confused as everyone else when people came out of her painting, perhaps something to do with the murders? She recognized some of the people but for the most part she knew none of them, and when she saw the girl lying unconscious in one of the girls hands, her expression turned to sadness. "Quick, lets get her to the nurses" stated Zanna before leading them to the nurses office.

"Ah.. a good idea.." she followed the girl towards the nurses, glancing at Valentine one final time. She sensed something bad about her. She decided that she would talk with her later.

"How fare is the nurses from here?" She asked the girl, her ligjt blue eyes glanced at the back of the girl as they continued walking...

@Odin4Life4Life @rapjack123 @Rosyshark @Dark Elfling

"Its close" replied Zanna, stepping up her pace a bit to get there faster, she didn't know the condition of the pink-haired girl and wanted to make sure she would be alright. Once she got there, she opened the door for Xina and the rest of the group; entering last, before going to go and find the nurse.

Xina placed the girl gently on a small white bed which lay in a corner in the room. The girl was still breathing, but her breaths seemed to be getting weaker.

"Please get well... we need your help to stop what's going on.." Xina whispered to the girl, hoping that she had heard. She placed a hand on the girl's chest gently, as she waited for the nurses to arrive.

@Odin4Life4Life

(I want to let other people react a bit more, and since me and Federoff got things to do on thursdays, I leave it up to you guys to have fun till about 8 ish, then I'll be back :3)

(Notifications didn't notify me ;o; )

Lore was still a bit shaken as she climbed out of the painting. She was also very obviously confused if not a bit frustrated. But at least they seemed to have another clue. She watched as the girl was taken to the nurse, hoping she would be okay. She looked back to the book in her hands. Curiosity was getting the better of her and she inspected the lock before going over to Midas. "Hey Midas? Do you still have that key?" She asked him. "The one we found in the chest with the orb thingie?"

@rapjack123

"How did you guys do that?" Ao asked, feeling less anxious when Yori's hand slipped into hers. She gave it a gentle squeeze as she looked to the seemingly just as surprised group of students. It didn't seem like Zanna did it intentionally. Was it part of their abilities?

Val silently followed Xina, staring at the girl thoughtfully. She'd have to come back later when she was conscious and see if she knew anything.

As she was thinking a gust of wind blew through the open window and Val let out another sneeze, her body snapping forward from the force of it and causing her to stumble forward and crash into Xina.

@Dark Child

Last edited by a moderator:
The mystery girl began to stir a bit after about half an hour of laying on the bed, her blue eyes with a tint of green slowly began to open, the first sight she came too was everybody in the room; her eyes slowly and lethargically scanned the room, finishing up with the boy in chains, Midas. She blushed a bit when she realized she didn't know where she was. The pink haired girl let out a monster of a cough, "Wh-Where am I?" she asked confusedly.

@Maxwelle

Ao watched curiously with a hint of the concern for the girl's poor state. After they took her to the infirmary, she followed behind and waited with the other students. Really, she wasn't entirely sure what had happened but there had to be a reason right? Ao was sure she shouldn't be the one to confront her so she looked around at those around her.

Xina was slightly surprised when she felt someone crashed into her. She turned and realised that it was Valentine. She held her upright, staring at her with concern.

"Are you okay dear?" She asked, her light blue eyes stared deeply in her eyes, searching. She then placed her head against her body, rubbing it soothingly.

"You should be careful you know... " Xina laughed slightly, still rubbing her beloved's head.

She then glances at the girl on the bed who stirred and questioned her surroundings. She was relieved to know she was awake.

"You are in the sick bay of the school. Are you okay?" She asked the girl, still remained with Val.

@Dark Elfling @Federoff

"S-Sick bay?" asked the pink haired girl as she tried to prop herself up, failing and ending in a grunt of disbelief. Where was the Sick bay? She never had heard of that place before...

"Yes the sick bay. A place for sick students at the school." She stated as she glared at her.

"I think it's best to remain still until the nurse arrives."

@Federoff

Zanna came back with the nurse a few minutes later, they both surprised that she was already awake. Zanna remained silent next to the hand holding couple, Yori and Ao, while the nurse examined the confused pink haired girl.

"You should get something to eat and take it easy, there are no signs of anything major" stated the nurse with a smile before looking around the room, "I think you all look worn out, that would be my advice" stated the nurse before starting to fill out some paperwork after walking into her little side office cubical, keeping an eye on the new girl.

@Maxwelle

Lore looked down at the book in her hands again and contemplated asking the girl about it but hesitated. Maybe now wouldn't be the best time, soo she decided to wait until she girl had rested a bit more. But she did wonder one other thing... "What's your name?" She asked the girl, stepping forward a bit.

@Federoff

The girls eyes slowly made there way over to Lore when she stepped forward a bit, asking her her name. Well that was easy, "My name is ~ er... I-I... I don't know" finally replied the girl, stuttering to get it out and ending with her trying to prop herself up and failing, letting out a grunt.

Lore's expression turned concerned at the girl's response. "You don't know? Do you remember anything from before we found you?" She asked. She didn't want to overwhelm the girl with questions but it was probably a good idea to at least see if they could figure out what happened to her.

@Federoff

She began to think hard about it, taking a few minutes of silence to think, and after a few minutes she simply shook her head, she did not remember anything about anything; it was no use.

"Damn.." Lore muttered. So now they had this book, the sword Xina had grabbed, and a girl with what seems like amnesia. At least she wasn't still stuck down there, who knows how long she had been there anyway. "Well at least you're safe now um.. Is there anything you want us to call you until we find out your name?" She asked.

"I~ Er...~ I don't know" replied the girl in a self pitying defeated tone, sounding like she was just about ready to give up on everything. How would she be able to do anything without her memories?

"It's fine we can do something about that later." Lore said patting the girl's shoulder lightly. She was about to step back but had a thought. "Do you mind if I ask you one more thing?" She asked, but without waiting for an answer she looked at Xina. "Xina, do you still have that sword we found next to her?" She asked before looking back at the girl. "We found a sword next to you, maybe it might jog some memories?"

@Federoff @Dark Child

Users who are viewing this thread

Back