• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Secret of Kelsingra Academy

(Finish the sentence) If you don't succeed at first...

• Try again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give up

• Nuke it

• Go get someone else to do it

• Total voters

Odin4Life4Life

OBJECTION!
school8qcorwolfcrychan.jpg

Welcome to Kelsingra Academy, a safe haven for all supernatural beings of any kind, whether it be full blood or half blood, you are always welcome here. Here you may live out your days as you learn how to control your powers and learn how to fit into society. We offer many options for people of all background, arts, sports, etc...

Here you will play as a student going to Kelsingra Academy for various reasons, what ever reason you really want to be exact. But sadly this school is not perfect, for it has a hidden history, and the history now is stalking the halls; threatening to destroy the school. Can you uncover this history and prevent the death of your fellow students? Only time will tell...

(Do not post here until you are accepted, when you post a CS please tag me for RPnation does not like notifications xD )

(First post is up!)

Today is the first day of school, a hectic time for everyone as people were getting use to the new year. Everyone was currently on the field getting their packets with a map, their schedule, and basic information of the school. It was currently 10 in the morning at a nice and cool 75 degrees. Their would be no school today as today was used to give the students a chance to get familiar with the layout of the school. The dorms were not predetermined, instead when two students wanted to dorm together they would come to the second table and get their keys; note that dorms were not Co-Ed.

latest

In the center of the field stood a stage with a mic on it, and a older man with a long white bead and hair covering one eye. He tapped the mic twice before clearing his throat and speaking, "Hello everyone and welcome to Kelsingra Academy. My name is Zeke and I am the principle at this fine Academy. I hope you all are able to find everything you need, and if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. We will be holding a feast in the cafeteria at 6 pm, that is all" stated Zeke before walking off of the stage.

Zhang had no need to stand in line for a packet, this was his third year and so already knew every corner of the school. So instead of doing that he was sitting on one of the boulders in the fields, the fields in the back of the school near the forest was where the orientation was being held; not the sports field. He was in truth meditating, but looked more like he was sleeping due to the position he was in; the boy with the sword and brown hair remained absolutely quiet during his meditation.

In contrast to her brother, this was Zannas' first year at the Academy and did not know anything about the school. She had her hood up and her head phones on playing music while waiting in line for her packet, everyone in line completely avoiding the girl. The choke lines around her neck revealed as she had her blue-greenish jacket slightly unzipped. Zanna had on a neutral-depressed look on her face, meaning that it was in a neutral position but the depression surely showing.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thank you." Vivian murmured, looking down at the packet she'd just been handed. A small frown on her face, she let out a quiet sigh and nervously tucked her dark blonde hair behind her ear. She wasn't really sure what to do now, she didn't really want to socialize. Looking around for an empty spot, she found a spot with no one but a guy asleep under a tree. Slipping past the crowd, she quickly took a seat against the tree, staying quiet so as not to awake him.

@Odin4Life4Life

Deep in his meditation, Zhang was going through every possible scenario in terms of battle to give his body a higher muscle memory rate for then he needed it. Then he felt a presence approach him and sit in his general area, though he kept his eyes close as he was still in meditation. "Yes?" asked Zhang, not knowing that the person who had approached him was a female.

Juliet was taken by the beauty of the school from the moment she walked through the front gates. This being her first year at a different school with kids like herself, it was rather nerve-wracking to be in her position. Little bell rings from her chocker could be heard from her as she walked, little rings with every step that she took. Whilst standing in line, it seemed that she was tiny compared to everyone else due to her height and all. She couldn't even see the tops of people's heads let alone the front of the line where they were getting their packets.

Once she got to the front she happily told them her name and they gave her her packet in return. "Thank you!" Juliet spoke with a bright smile on her face. Having to push her way out of the crowd, she finally made it out. It was like moving against the current and due to the fact that she wasn't the tallest person in the world, it seemed that she was rather overlooked quiet often.

Vivian jumped in surprise when the guy next to her spoke. He hadn't moved so it didn't seem like she woke him up; he must have been awake. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were asleep. Am I disturbing you?"

Yori had gotten her packet a while ago and so was laying down in her kirin form(Look at the creature in 1st picture) in a patch of grass sleeping, her packet right underneath her. She had a peaceful aura around her as she slept, letting off a light snore as she did so.

Xiang sighed as he saw the lines for the packets which most likely contained a map and some more information on the school grounds, but because of the line size and the fact that knowing everything before hand was a boring way to live life he decided not to receive a packet after all its much more fun do things without information. Taking a look around he looked out of place wearing olden style clothing from China but that's what he felt best wearing, the coloring of it was rather strange as well and made him stick out like a sore thumb when mixed with his style of clothing as it was a lime green mixed with black. He was quite sure people were having a hard time figuring out if he was male or female judging by the amount of people trying to look at him without him noticing but it wasn't long before most of them gave up. He began to push his way through the crowd it was rather easy since most people tried to move out of his way as he seemed to be one of the taller people around. Finally he managed to get out of the crowd into a less crowded area just ahead of where the main part of the crowd was.

"N-No" replied the boy as the realization that it was a girl he was talking to dawned upon him. He was not really to fond of talking to females, he had a deep fear of them due to his past experiences. The boy continued to meditate, trying to block off his fears with his mediation; it was doing a poor job but he had to continue his mental training as it was part of his routine.

Vivian nodded, her hair darkening from light blonde to blue when she realized the boy seemed uncomfortable speaking to her. She didn't understand, he hadn't even seen her yet, how did she already become an outcast? Sighing, she tried to make a second attempt at conversation. "So, um, what's your name? I'm Vivian, people just call me Viv."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zhang took a deep breath in, then exhaled before responding to the girls question. "I am Zhang" replied the boy as he continued to meditate, struggling with the words a bit as he did so. The boys' short brown hair got caught in the wind when a breeze came, offering a few seconds of chilliness before dissipating.

Vivian's brow furrowed when she heard the strain in Zhang's voice and realized it wasn't that he didn't like her, he was genuinely nervous. She wasn't sure what was wrong but her instincts kicked in none the less and she scooted closer to him and placed her hand on his arm, her hand glowing lightly as a bit of her healing powers kicked in. She know there wasn't a physical injury but it did have a calming effect on people.

The moment Vivian tried to touch his arm, he instinctively, and quickly, retreated his hand to draw his blade on his side; though he did not unsheathe it, for he realized his mistake. As soon as this happened his brown eyes opened and stared at her, not coldly but sternly with hints of nervousness. "Do not touch me" replied Zhang out of reflex, anyone who had gone to the Academy even once knew this to be his normal responses to a girl, as it was widely known he was uneasy around them. He then removed his hand from his blade and sighed, "Forgive me, you have done nothing wrong" continued Zhang in a sort of apology as he realized she was knew to the school.

Vivian shrinked away from Zhang, her hair darkening to a dark brown. "I-I'm sorry, I did-didn't know. I don't-I'm sorry." she stammered, curling into a small ball a bit away from him. Vivian didn't notice she was shaking like a leaf. "Sorry." she repeated, her head bowed.

Taking a look around, Juliet noticed that not everyone dressed the same, and by everyone she meant herself. Almost every students wore western clothing and looking at herself, she was wearing a short kimono. Although it wasn't like she expected for many people to be dressing the way she was. Brushing that aside, she found a seat on an open bench rather quickly and took a look at the packet with all the information inside. Tossing some papers aside that looked unnecessary or irrelevant, she took a glance at her schedule and decided that she would go take a look of the school without the map so she would be able to explore more without help from a map that just told her where to go. Perhaps she'll even make friends if she's lucky enough.

Zhang let out a deep sigh, this kind of thing always happened to any new girl that talked to him, reaction wise that is. "You did nothing wrong" replied Zhang in a nervous tone, his brow now having a few tiny droplets of sweat as the conversation went on. He sat in the spot that he was in, not moving towards the girl like some people would do to comfort people that they had upset.

Xiang sighed as he looked around once again. Now that he was out of the crowds it was easier to see what people looked like and with him spotting another in eastern style clothing made his mind begin to look at each and every person clothing. Most were in western clothing which he mostly expected since the school was closer to the west than the east but still it was nice to see at least one other person in eastern styled clothing, never the less traditional eastern clothing. The person he spotted was a female in a Japanese Kimono who was sat down and seemed to be looking at the things inside of the packet. He decided that he was walk over to her and try and start up a conversation. Taking a seat next to her he leaned back and looked up. "Its nice to see another likes the styles of Asia." Xiang said stating the fact that she was wearing eastern clothing, he discovered that the best way to make conversion was to state something you could see from the person.

@Defective Kitten

Vivian nodded sadly at Zhang's words. "Um, anyway. You seem pretty comfortable here, I'm assuming you're not new?" she mumbled, trying to make conversation. She could tell he probably wanted to be left alone, but she didn't really feel like trying to speak to anyone else.

"3rd year" simply replied Zhang, still nervous and struggling with his words as he sat there; his sword sometimes hitting the boulder as he shifted in his spot from time to time. Even when he wasn't talking to a girl, he would still not talk that much as it was just how he acted.

Juliet's head popped up at the voice of someone saying something about styles of the east and she saw a girl in similar clothes of hers as well. From what she saw it seemed that she wore Chinese clothing. Giving her a polite smile she spoke with her usual cheerful tone, "Yes, my mother was Japanese so I grew accustom to wearing these types of clothing." Juliet was actually unaware that the person was actually make rather than female that she believed. Tilting a her slightly, the bell on her chocker rang softly, "I was actually starting to feel out of place wearing this, although thinking about it, I'm always out of place." She spoke with a light giggle followed by another smile. This was the first time in a while that someone's actually come up to talk to her, perhaps it's the fact that they couldn't see the butterfly under the chocker?

Vivian nodded. "Well, that's fun. I just transferred here, I'm a sophomore. I should probably go and find a dorm mate actually." she mumbled, sighing. "Do you know anyone who's looking for a roommate this year?" she asked, not really wanting to try to socialize further.

Zhang thought about the question for a brief moment before shaking his head ever so slightly. "My sister might be but I don't know; I do not pay attention to others when I could be training" replied Zhang, still struggling to get the words out. His words seemed cold but they were not, it was just the truth as he rarely paid attention to others unless they approach him.

Xiang smiled he was slightly confused about the bell on her chocker but who was he to wonder about style, maybe it was a in thing or maybe it was just her who knows better yet why does he care his mind seems to work in strange ways. "Well we have some simulates then with the difference being that my parents were Chinese." Xiang said his voice sounded feminine as normal and with him talking about clothing he was cure she would think that he was female, not that he cared he was used to it by now. He began scratching his chin as he looked down at her, he wanted to see how she would react to his eyes as with no iris or pupil most would be freaked out. "I know just how you feel, I always feel out of place but yeah now thinking about it I always am as well." Xiang said before noticing he hadn't introduced himself just where were his manners today. "Ah forgive me I haven't introduced myself, the names Xiang Liang and before you ask yes its a male name mostly because I am male." Xiang added hoping for an introduction from her.

As he looked down on her, she could see that his eyes had no pupils or iris. Just white. Although she wasn't one to judge, her-or his rather- eyes had something about them that made her want to star at them even more. Giving him a genuine smile when he looked down on her, she showed no fear or terror in her expression or eyes. The part that got to her was when he said he was actually a boy. Juliet's face lit up in that moment, "I'm sorry! I mistook you for a girl!" Apologizing as her face got red in embarrassment, "I mean you kind of look and sound like a girl but I didn't mean to assume you as one and looking at you again you do look like a boy and-and-and!" She tried to explain herself so he wouldn't think of her as a bad person but just ended up rambling instead. 'Well I just lost an opportunity to make a friend.. Way to go Juliet.' She thought before changing the subject, introducing herself hoping he would just go along with the subject change. "Hi, I'm Juliet, Juliet Meadows. Sophomore. Nice to meet you." An awkward smile followed shortly after she finished her introduction.

Xiang was surprised by her reaction she wasn't scared or even looked bother by his eyes in fact she would even seem intrigued by his eyes which the Xiang was a shocking thing. He laughed at her reaction to him saying he was a guy he was used to it most mistaken him for a girl he guessed it would help if he didn't have his hair the way he did or better yet if he didn't look like a girl in the first place. "No need to apologize I get it all the time its called having a androgynous appearance, whatever the hell that is I was just told it." Xiang said smirking her reaction was too good. "Well nice to meet you Juliet I he we can get along in the near future."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back