• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Secret of Kelsingra Academy

(Finish the sentence) If you don't succeed at first...

• Try again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give up

• Nuke it

• Go get someone else to do it

• Total voters
Val jerked away like she'd been burned when she made contact with Xina. "Apologies." She muttered, knowing Xina must feel how tense her muscles were but not bring able to help it. Uncomfortably backing out of her grasp, she stared blankly girl on the bed, waiting for Lore to finish her little investigation.

@Dark Child

"Yes, I still have the sword." She reached behind her back, and unstrapped the sword, giving it to Lore. She then stared at Val worriedly.

"Babe, what's wrong? You have been acting strangely. Please tell me..." she asked, genuinly concerned about her. She went closer to her, her light blue eyes observing her features more worringly...

@Dark Elfling @Rosyshark @rapjack123 @Federoff

"Thanks." Lore lore said as she took the sword. She then showed the blade to the girl, a little hopeful. "We found this next to you. Does it look familiar at all?" She asked. She felt like there had to be some sort of connection between the two.

@Federoff

Last edited by a moderator:
Val stared hollowly at Xina, unable to comprehend what was happening. "I fail to see what you are speaking off." She said, her head tilting to the side. "I am still the Valentine you know and love."

@Dark Child

Xina stared at her worryingly, placing her hands on her shoulders.

"You rarely called yourself Valentine. What has really happened to you? Have I done something wrong? What has really happened to you?" She stared at her as tears slowly welled up in her eyes. To see her only love acting so strange as if she wasn't a part of her life was heart wrecking.

@Dark Elfling

Valentine felt a brief twinge of emotion at the tears in Xina's eyes but it was gone as soon as it appeared.

"I don't understand what you're talking about. I suppose I must be distracted. I have to go." She said, her sentences growing more and more abrupt as the bloodlust in her that had been slowly climbing finally peaked. She turned suddenly, fleeing the nurse's office and entering the forest.

@Dark Child

"Valentine...what has happened to you...?" She whispered as tears streamed from her eyes. This was certainly not the valentine she met the first time. There was something wrong, terribly wrong. She ran after her, with the intention of getting her back.

"Val, please come back to your senses!! Do you not remember all that we had together!?" She shouted as more tears streamed from her eyes. The thought of loosing her would have surely driven her crazy.

@Dark Elfling

Valentine tensed when Xina followed her. She could feel the chaos growing in her, the rage, the bloodlust, and despite her lack of emotions, she had a faint recognition that she does care for Xina and wouldn't wish to see her hurt.

Without looking back, she whispered, "Turn around, Xina. I beg of you. You DON'T want to be near me right now." She clenched her teeth, feeling a wave of pain as she restrained her power from lashing out and burning the forest down.

@Dark Child

Xina narrowed her eyed, as she sped closer behind her. Her tears streamed even more at the fact that she wouldn't even turn towards her.

She heard her voice as she ran faster.

"What do you mean? If I have to knock the senses back into you, then I will! I don't know what's gotten into you, but if I have to force it out of you, then I will! I love you and that won't change!!" She shouted as more tears streamed from her eyes.

@Dark Elfling

In the face of so much emotion, Valentine was lost. She didn't know how to respond to this, why wouldn't Xina heed her warnings. So caught up in her confusion, she didn't notice the chaos building in her slowly recede. And with its retreat, some of her sanity reappeared...maybe she should go with Xina. It wasn't safe for her to be isolated right now, going into the forest was a foolish decision.

Making up her mind, Valentine turned around to face Xina, her movements still jerky as she strained for control, and walked towards to Xina till she was toe to toe with her. Staring emptily at her, she felt that pull again, the brief flash of emotion that reminded her that she cared for this girl, that for some reason, she would be upset if she was hurt. Unsure how to explain what was happening to her, Valentine simply choked out "I don't. I can't explain what's happening to me right now. You knew I have a dark side. You said said you accepted it. This is it. Can you still accept it? I need to know if you are all in, because there's no turning back if you agree."

@Dark Child

Xina's tears dried on her cheeks, no longer were they flowing. She stared deeply into red, emotionless eyes, trying to find the right answer, but then decided that words would be futile at this point. She remembered all that; that she accepted her for who she was. But, she was never anticipating this at all. She felt the unsurety radiating from the girl, then moved closer to her.

Without a second thought, she kissed Valentine passionately, holding her tightly against her body. She held the girl's head gently pulling her deeper into the kiss. So much of her emotions poured through the kiss, not ever wanting to stop...

@Dark Elfling

As soon as Xina kissed her, Valentine's barrier completely shattered and all of her emotions came flooding in.

With a shocked gasp, Val jerked away but as soon as she was separated, she felt her emotions start to fade away again. Shuddering in confusion, Val threw herself back to Xina, resuming their kiss with a new kind of desperation. She tugged on her love's shirt impatiently.

"I need you. Please. I just. I need to feel you. Now." She said, gasping for air as she tried to take her shirt off without breaking their kiss.

@Dark Child

Xina willingly, and desperately kissed her deeper, dominating her very mouth. She quickly remove Val's clothing, not intending to tear it to shreds. She pressed her gently against the forest floor, kissing her, wanting her. She wrapped Val's legs around her waist, settling in between them.

She quickly took off her own clothing, no longer cared if anyone saw them. Val meant everything to her, and to see her loose her sanity was something she would terribly regret. Her lips remained on Val's, as she stopped kissing, staring at her lovingly..

"You have to try and fight this dark side Val. Fight it, with all the powers within you. I want you as you, and not with your dark side alternating. I want to help you. I want you to be free from it.." She whispered against her lips, kissing her needily once more. She held both of Vals's hands with one hand, the other carresing her gently.

"Please fight this. I won't let you go. I swear it..." She whispered seriously against her lips, with the intention of having her close to her...

@Dark Elfling

Val wasn't sure whether she was laughing or crying. Probably both.

"I'm scared, Xina. I don't want to lose myself again. I'll try, I promise, but I'm struggling. It hurts to hold it in for so long, but I'm so afraid of what will happen if I let go." She said, a sob ripping out of her throat. "Just don't let go. Please. Don't leave me alone." She whispered, staring into Xina's eyes with tears brimming in her own.

@Dark Child

Xina sat upright with her, their bodies still pressed close against each other. She kissed her needily, a hand gently soothing her head. Loosing her? How could she ever let her go? She needed Valentine to be strong, and she would make every effort to be there for her. Maybe if she hadn't been spending so much time with the others, maybe Val wouldn't have had this issue.

She pulled away from the kiss, pressing her forehead against hers. Her light blue eyes softened, staring into red eyes. She loved her so much, and she would do anything for her. If staying with her was the only thing to keep her alive, then she would by no means object.

" I won't ever leave you alone. Never.. I love you so much. It hurts me to see you suffer this way. I want you to overcome. I want to see that smile you once had..." She smiled at her slightly, using a thumb to wipe away the tears which flowed from Val's eyes.

"I'm sure there is a way out of this dark side. I'm sure of it.." She whispered, now holding both of Val's hand with both hands..

@Dark Elfling

"Thank you. Thank you." Val whispered, still trembling as she clung to Xina. After a few minutes of sitting in silence, she finally collected herself and glanced around to double check if anyone was around. "Ah, we should probably get dressed. Someone could walk in on us pretty easily. We just caught a lucky break because they're all distracted by that girl in the infirmary." She said, looking up at Xina with a hesitant smile.

@Dark Child

Xina smiled at her, as she pulled her towards her feet.

"Ah...your right." She quickly helped Val into her clothes, then quickly slipped on her own clothing. She then stared at Val with happy light blue eyes.

"How do you feel, dear?" She asked, Now holding her against her chest..

@Dark Elfling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back