• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Secret of Kelsingra Academy

(Finish the sentence) If you don't succeed at first...

• Try again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give up

• Nuke it

• Go get someone else to do it

• Total voters
"HEY! That's not nic~!" replied Zanna, stopping the moment Xiang kissed her on the nose, causing her to blush heavily and squealing a bit; then she hid her face in Xiangs' side; though she smiled a bit at the kiss. Even though she was feeling a bit embarrassed at being kissed, it made her happy that Xiang kissed her; though the nose was a bit strange.

Xiang smiled at her reaction oh he knew what he said wasn't all that nice but still he just couldn't resist. He pulled her so that she was no longer hiding in his side and he went lower down so his face was on the same height as hers. "Six three." Xiang said referring to his height. He couldn't resist any longer he really wanted to kiss Zanna a real kiss not just some pecks like they have been doing so far.

"Six three? Your ta~" once more Zanna was cut off on her reply as Xiang kissed her once more, this time not a peck; but an actual on her lips. She was taken by surprise when the tall boy suddenly kissed her, she taking a few moments to realize what had happened and kissed him back. Zanna had never kissed anyone on the lips before nor been kissed by someone on the lips before, so she was a little awkward on her end of the kiss.

When the kiss broke all she could do was stare in surprise at Xiang, blushing more and more by the second, her mouth hanging somewhat open.

"Aw, alright."

Val pouted slightly at the thought of not knowing what Xina's other powers were. However, she was quickly distracted when she was pulled closer to Xina and once again got lost in her eyes.

"Have you ever killed someone with that?" She whispered, grabbing the hand that held the electric ball earlier and rubbing her thumb gently over the palm. @Dark Child

Odin4Life4Life said:
"Six three? Your ta~" once more Zanna was cut off on her reply as Xiang kissed her once more, this time not a peck; but an actual on her lips. She was taken by surprise when the tall boy suddenly kissed her, she taking a few moments to realize what had happened and kissed him back. Zanna had never kissed anyone on the lips before nor been kissed by someone on the lips before, so she was a little awkward on her end of the kiss.
When the kiss broke all she could do was stare in surprise at Xiang, blushing more and more by the second, her mouth hanging somewhat open.
Once the kiss ended change smiled as they pulled away, he could feel his face going more and more red as he was blushing more and more. His first kiss on the lips, it felt as good no better than he ever thought it would. He noticed that Zanna mouth was just left open and couldn't help himself from making a comment on it. "Hey if you leave your mouth open like that I may go in for a different type of kiss." Xiang said his face was bright red and he could barely look at Zanna because of his embarrassment over what he just said.

Midas sat down near the lake and watched as his sand rushed through the bottom of the body of water, sweeping out all the blood from that morning. Bubbles rose up as the sand whirled rapidly under the water. A pool of red began to rise up and spread around the top of the lake. Midas simply stared blankly at the blood coloring the lake. After a while he stood up and finished cleaning his sand. He was content now that he wasn't so dirty. All the blood was gone so he could walk away, worry free of having some else's blood with him. Midas hated that, and sooner or later he'll have to come back again... that is, if he actually found someone that could stand against him. And judging by what he's seen so far, anyone could be a contender. A small smile slipped onto his face as he walked inside the school and started making his way to the cafe. It seemed like a place people visited often. Maybe he could find someone willing to fight him. Midas walked in and sat down by himself at a table. @anyone

"No, but I almost killed my master... at the time, I wasn't able to control it's intensity..." she whispered as she was slowly enveloped in her thoughts. "But if he wasn't strong enough, he would have died..." she sighed as she ran her fingers through Val's hair. She kissed her forehead gently, thinking about the present.

"I went to see that Zhang boy, before I came here. Turns out he isn't interested in helping to find out what or who was behind that mysterious murder..." she narrowed her eyes, staring blankly at the ground.

@Dark Elfling

Zannas' own blush deepened at Xiangs' comment, her quickly closing her mouth in embarrassment. "So what do you want to do today?" asked Zanna nervously, she sometimes stuttering over a word or two due to her nervousness and embarrassment. Though the kiss did leave her feeling warm and fuzzy inside, a small smile on her face to show for it.

Xiang shrugged normally on weekends all he would do is eat a sleep. He began to think on what she said she likes to do and swimming came to mind after all it could be interesting to learn not to mention it could be or more like would be interesting to see Zanna in a swimsuit. "Hmm well normal I would just eat and sleep but today since your with me I guess maybe we could go swimming?" Xiang asked sounding enthusiastic about the chance but in reality he was more enthusiastic about seeing Zanna in a swimsuit.

(<3 Naught naughty Xiang)

Zanna smiled at his response, she would love to go swimming; she had been dying to try out the indoor pool ever since she saw it. It was perhaps the best pol she had ever seen in her life, of course there was better, but still, it was a nice pool. "I would love to Xiang, how about we go change and meet up by the pool?" replied Zanna, barely able to contain her excitement for the pool.

(Hey he's a teenage boy what did you expect xD )

Xiang smiled, he was glad for two reasons one he would have a chance to swim and second just the opportunity to see Zanna in a swimsuit was like a dream come sure. "Sure, so meet you soon then?" Xiang asked to make sure. It was slightly early for Xiang but heck he wasn't going to miss this chance.

"Of course Xiang" smiled Zanna, her blush now dying down a bit from the kiss they shared before, it left her feeling warm and fuzzy on the inside. She got up with Xiang and walked with him till their path split and took her leave, reassuring Xiang that they would meet soon. She walked back to her dorm and closed the door, since she had no roommate it was fine for her to just strip down and put on her swimsuit, a classical black bikini. Zanna then grabbed a towel and walked towards the pool and waited for Xiang, her towel hanging from her neck.

Val sighed in disappointment. She was planning to go check with him later as well, and she was confident that he would at least be interested with helping. "Really? Damn. I don't understand, he looked like the type to enjoy a good mystery."

Val sighed, and wound a strand of Xina's hair around her finger as she thought.

"What about Midas? He would be my next choice."

@Dark Child

Xiang simply smiled as they walked towards their rooms his smile slightly faded when their paths had to split apart but still he knew they were going to re-meet up very soon. Walking into his room he began searching it, he knew for whatever reason he did pack some trunks. He managed to find them they were the same colors as his normal outfit mainly black with green parts on it mostly a green outline. Stripping down he put on his trunks. He grabbed a towel and walked to the pool. Once arriving there he took a few minutes too just simply look at the beauty that is Zanna as it could be better seen now that she wasn't hiding under all of her usual clothing. Walking closer to her he snicked up behind her and grabbed her by the hips and gave her a little kiss on the neck. "You really are beautiful you know that." Xiang whispered into her ear after the kiss.

(Dam I have to go I'll be back in about an hour or two.)

"Midas? Who is that? I wouldn't mind discussing with him. In fact, it would be good for everyone to lo out for each other." She sighed as she continued playing with Val's hair.

"Let's find this Midas..." she whispered.

@Dark Elfling

(I got school soon anyways lol)

"EEP!" went Zanna when she felt someone grab her from behind by the hips, she was about to turn around to see who it was but she then felt someone kiss her on the neck; causing her to blush a bit as she realized who it was, as only one person would kiss her. She smiled at the compliment as she slowly leaned back into his chest, "Hi Xiang" said Zanna her towel slowly fell down, revealing the giant pair of angel wings tattooed onto her back.

Val nodded, grabbing Xina's hand and leading her towards the cafeteria. It seemed to be the place people went to most often, so she figured she'd try there first. Entering, she pointed out Midas to Xina and made a beeline towards the coffee. "I'll meet you there in a second, I just need some...mmm" she purred at the thought of more coffee. @Dark Child

Midas sat swirling sand in between his fingers out of boredom. He rested his head on his hand and watched the trail of clean, golden sand running around his hand. Midas looked around at some others sitting at the cafe. Then he got up and walked over to a buffet they had nearby and grabbed a muffin. Midas walked back to his table and sat down. He realized his sand was scattered around the table so he gather it and let it fall onto the ground where it soon sunk into the ground. Midas took a bite out of his muffin.

Xina sighed to herself. She could never understand this girl and her love for coffee. She walked slowly, mesmerizing eyes observing the boy before her, eating a single muffin. She saw sand slowly dissolved into the ground which stirred her curiosity even more.

"Midas, is it?" A small smile curved on her lips, staring intently on the boy below her. She sat directly in front of him, hoping to receive a response.

@rapjack123

Midas looked up and saw a girl standing in front of him. He swallowed another bite of his muffin and spoke. "Yes... and you?" He said, nodding at her question. Midas looked at her with bored eyes although inside he was glad someone had finally decided to talk to him. Which was unheard of from him. Even he knew this feeling was alien to him. Midas noticed that she was looking at him intensely. @Dark Child

Ao sat beside Yori as she ate, staring around at the people in the cafeteria. "Me too." Judging by all the people in the school, there must be plenty more wonderful people to meet. "I'm sure it won't be so hard," Ao added positively, with a confident smile.

@Federoff

Val purred happily when she sipped her third cup of coffee today. Seeing Xina sit next to Midas, she wandered to their table to sit next to her, grabbing a bag of chips on the way.

"Hey, Midas. Chips?" She offered, holding the bag out to him and Xina. @Dark Child @rapjack123

Odin4Life4Life said:
(I got school soon anyways lol)
"EEP!" went Zanna when she felt someone grab her from behind by the hips, she was about to turn around to see who it was but she then felt someone kiss her on the neck; causing her to blush a bit as she realized who it was, as only one person would kiss her. She smiled at the compliment as she slowly leaned back into his chest, "Hi Xiang" said Zanna her towel slowly fell down, revealing the giant pair of angel wings tattooed onto her back.
Xiang smiled at her reaction he decided he needed a new word to describe her other than cute because cute was now an understatement about her. Xiang noticed that her towel fell and instantly crouched down and picked it up for her, standing back up he froze in sight of a giant tattoo a pair of angel wings, they were beautiful. "I knew they was something that made you too beautiful but now it seems I know why ." Xiang said before smiling. "What a lucky man I am I've fallen in love with an angel." Xiang said as he placed her towel back over her shoulder.

Lore felt she had spent enough time in the gym. She wiped some sweat off her brow, then took her hair back down letting her wild curls fall. "What to do now..." She wondered aloud to herself. Maybe a good time to socialize some more. She headed towards the cafeteria, this time though she went to grab a glass of water and sat down by herself, head propped up on one hand.

@anyone

Xina folded her arms below her Breast.

"I believe you must have been wondering what was the motive behind the murder earlier today?" She stared at him with mesmerizing emotionless blue eyes...

@rapjack123

She Took the bag of chips from Val, placing one in her mouth. She smiled slightly at her as she turned her arention back to Midas.

@Dark Elfling

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back