• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Secret of Kelsingra Academy

(Finish the sentence) If you don't succeed at first...

• Try again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give up

• Nuke it

• Go get someone else to do it

• Total voters
Ao smiled happily when she saw Yori seemed to enjoy it. "Thank you, of course." Sometimes, nothing is better than a nice cup of tea. Ao settled back onto the bed, tea in her hands and wondered how the recent occurrences would possibly change the school and what it even meant. Would there even be classes on Monday?

@Federoff

"I wish to discuss the murder with you. I'm sure you found it strange just as anyone else. I wish to share my understanding from what I found about it." Her features became Stoic, as she stood to her feet, her back rested against the wall, the sword, clicked against the small pressure, as she watched him with emotionless light blue eyes..

@Odin4Life4Life

Lore glanced at Midas, she had to respect how calm he seemed in all this craziness. "Well at least you seem like you would have a fighting chance. From how you talk about your powers and stuff you sound pretty tough." She said sincerely. Any person who limits their own powers must be pretty strong. She propped her head up on the table with her hands. "This is the closest to a dangerous situation I've ever been in..."

@rapjack123

Midas looked at Lore with dull eyes. Then he stood up, grabbing his plate of almost untouched food to throw out. "I think I'm going to head to the gym for a little bit of training. Want to come?" Midas asked. It felt unnatural to ask that question. He's never asked for company before, but Midas didn't want to seem so rude by just getting and leaving without a word. He threw out his food and came back to the table, waiting to see if Lore wanted to come with him or not. @Rosyshark

Lore admittedly was a little surprised by the invitation. "Oh sure." She answered standing up, a bit of working out couldn't hurt. Plus she had meant to head to the gym at some point. Exercise was a good stress reveler for her, and after this morning she needed something to get her mind off of it. She also didn't want to just spend the rest of the day hiding out in her dorm, only to come out to eat.

@rapjack123

Midas took the lead and walked down the hallway, making his way to the gym. Midas thrust open the doors with a little more force than he should, partly because he was determined to work up his strength again. Midas pulled aside some dummies and targets and placed them so he could practice landing his shots. @Rosyshark

Lore watched as he did his thing, she herself just pulled aside one dummy. She took a ponytail holder out of her pocket and pulled her hair back and out of her face. Looking down at her hands, she made armor-like plates appear on the back of her hands. This reminded herself a lot of going at a punching bag at home. She may not have been much of a fighter, but who didn't enjoy beating up on an inanimate object. She glanced back to Midas, curious on what he was up to.

@rapjack123

After all the targets and dummies were set up Midas stood a decent distance away from them. He closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. Suddenly his eyes sprung open and his golden irises emitted an eerie glow. The ground shook for a brief moment, before a pillar of sand erupted from the ground, smashing a dummy on the cieling. Midas rapidly began swinging his arms, his body moving with them in something that seemed almost like a dance. Torrents of sands blasted out from the ground and slammed into several targets. Another stream of sand swarmed a dummy, raising into the air as it engulfed it and crushed it in its grasp. Midas leaped forward, bringing his palm onto the ground and a line of explosions of sand destroyed another target. Then Midas summoned a long spear made from hardened sand and grabbed it. Midas set his eyes on a few dummies he lined up on purpose. He launched the spear and it pierced the heads of several dummies before lodging itself on the wall. Midas suddenly stopped, breathing heavily. Yup, he needed to do this way more often. Midas regained his posture and looked at the remains of the dummies and targets, the sand already sinking back into the ground. The glow in his eyes faded away as he ran his hand through his hair, shaking grains of sand from his head. His head bobbed to the side noticing some of his sand had splotches of blood from this morning and small pieces of dummies and targets. Midas hated it when his sand was dirty and made a self note to clean it out that night. He looked at his chains. They were hot but they were no where near as strained as before. Now that he was getting back into the habit of exercising his powers again, Midas could already feel the effects of it. He turned around and began to gather more dummies and targets. He was going to do this a few times today so that he could really push himself to come out of the slump he let himself fall in. @Rosyshark

Lore stood there open mouthed in awe. "Wow.." She murmured. That...was pretty dang cool. Who knew sand could do so much. She looked back at the dummy she had focused on that only was scuffed up in the facial area from a couple hits. She knew she couldn't do anything too flashy with her powers but at least after seeing that she didn't feel so cautious about damaging the equipment. She aimed a hard punch at the dummies face, this time thought causing a spike to jut out of her knuckles in a way that it stabbed right into the head of the dummy, knocking it over in the process. The blade-like spike was stuck deep in the dummies head though causing Lore to stumble forward a bit, trying not to fall with it. "Great." she muttered, placing a foot on the middle of the dummy to brace herself she started to yank the spike out. Finally with a strong pull it released and she stumbled back a couple feet before regaining her balance.

@rapjack123

Yori smiled before continuing to drink her tea, quickly finishing it as she was not one to savory her food, or drink. Her stomach rumbled after she finished drinking her tea, causing her to blush a little cute blush and laugh awkwardly a little. "Do you want to get some food?" asked the girl in wolf clothes, realizing that they had not yet eaten since they had gotten up.

@Maxwelle

Zhang continued his sword swinging, him looking more at rest then when he had previously talked to her; as Zhangs' fear usually goes away during training or fighting, as his mind is preoccupied with other things. "What is there to talk about? Someone was careless and died, it will not happen to me nor Zanna" replied Zhang in a neutral voice, but sounding quite harsh and cold.

@Dark Child

Midas stole a glance around him and spotted Lore beating up on a dummy. He was curious to see how she fought so he observed her a little more. Midas watched her throw the punch and lose her balance a little. Midas wiped his forehead of the beads of sweat he had after repeating several more rounds of destroying dummies and targets. Then he walked over to her. Midas tapped her on her shoulder from behind and leaned in close to her ear. "Try working on your footing.. a strong base could give you a much more powerful delivery..." he whispered. Midas then stepped in front her, looking at her with his dull eyes. @Rosyshark

Xina narrowed her eyes at the boy, who seemed not to care. She walked up a bit closer, folding both hands near her chest.

"Do not presume that because you have powers, nothing can happen. What we are suppose to do, is to figure the cause and arrive at a conclusion. Whoever it is you must protect, can you guarantee that you can save the life? Do you know who the next victim is? While you are training, the next victim could be that very same person whom you speak of. This isn't something I can take lightly." Xina spoke coldly, mesmerizing light blue eyes never leaving the boy. Her eyes narrowed dangerously at him, observing him keenly.

@Odin4Life4Life

"I do not rely on my powers like the others in this academy" started the boy as he continued his training exercises, ignoring that the girl had drawn closer to him. "We do not have to do anything, the murder is in the hands of the authorities, trained for situations like this, what makes you think you could do anything if trained professionals cannot?" stated Zhang once more in between his grunts of effort. "She is safe, this creatures so far has only attacked someone who walked alone, giving insight to how he, or she, will operate in the future" finished the boy, also finishing the beginning of his training. He took a sip of his water before sheathing his blade and sitting down in a meditative like stance.

"I see... I never said anything about relying on my own powers or for you to do so. Listen well, and you might learn something worthwhile for your own good. If the authorities are what you are relying on, then let it be. It has now become pointless for me to continue this discussion." She turned towards the exit, as she slowly walked towards it.

@Odin4Life4Life

"Good, now leave so I may train in peace" replied Zhang in a neutral tone as the girl slowly walked towards the exit, he had wanted her to leave ever since she walked up towards him. Now he may truely train in peace, now his chance for survival, and his sisters, increased in his mind. The more he trained the greater the odds were in their favor, in his belief that was, as his whole life had been nothing but training for a long time now.

Xina paused at the door, glancing behind her. Her light blue eyes glared at him for the longest while.

"So, what is the purpose of training, if you plan not to use your powers when needs be? Thinking about only your welfare and the person close to you is only selfish. Everyone looking out for each other's well-being is crucial at this time." With that she made her way down the halls. She went to the same spot where the dead girl was, as she observed the surroundings...

@Odin4Life4Life

Lore almost jumped a bit when Midas tapped her shoulder, having not heard him walk over. "What do you mean?" She asked, genuinely curious. She wasn't a fighter, nor did she really know how to do any fighting besides blind punches and a few months of kick boxing classes from a couple years ago that never really stuck with her. Any advice was appreciated.

@rapjack123

Getting up throw her food away, Juliet came back to the table with Val asking about how her week had been so far. Thinking about, her weeks been normal, boring even, well at least up until last night. Shrugging, she responded blandly, "Boring mostly.." Scratching her cheek awkwardly, "What about yours?" She asked back so there wouldn't be a long awkward silence that lingered. This just showed how terrible her communication skills were.

(You're fine)

Midas nodded and created a sand version of himself. Midas then brought up his guard, and was followed suit by the sand copy. "Keep your feet squared.. like this," he said, looking down at his feet to show her his stance, most of the weight held in his backfoot. "Try to keep yourself," Midas started to say, before the sand clone threw a jab, which was dodged by Midas. "Open," he continued, the sand clone throwing another punch that missed. Midas ducked then dashed forward and kicked with his backfoot to throw more power into the punch. Midas landed it, sand flying from its structure, before it staggered back, falling apart and turning into a pile of sand. "To counter," he concluded. "Here.. you try. Remember, try to balance yourself with your backfoot," he said, creating another clone and standing aside for Lore to try. @Rosyshark

Lore watched carefully, taking in what he told her. "Alrighty." She said stepping forward. She faced the sand clone, positioning her feet the same way she had seen Midas stand. Balancing her weight on her backfoot like he said. She held her arms in position, ready to block or punch when needed.

@rapjack123

Midas nodded at Lore and sent the sand clone to make a move. It opened with a quick jab, same as it started to attack him. Midas observed Lore's stance, and saw that she was doing it correctly. Now he was curious to see how her fight style would play out against the sand clone. @Rosyshark (you can control the sand clone in your post)

(alrighty)

Lore managed to dodge the first jab, careful not to lose her stance. Another jab was thrown this time though instead of dodging it she held her arms up to block, creating plates on them just in time to take most of the impact of the hit. Despite the block being a success, the force still caused her to stumble back a bit. She quickly regained her composure just in time to lean to the side to avoid a punch. She saw a chance and took it, one fist becoming armor plated, then aimed an uppercut. She was almost surprised when she felt her fist make contact with the clone's jaw.

@rapjack123

Odin4Life4Life said:
Zhang heard his name being called out by a familiar female, as he continued his training his eyes glared to the right to see who it was, the Xina girl he narrowly escaped earlier. "What is it?" asked Zhang as he continued to practice.
Zanna thought about Xiangs' request of her teaching him how to swim, and after a few moments of thinking she nodded her head with a small smile,
"I would be happy to teach you Xiang" replied Zannna, honestly not minding teaching him how to swim.
Xiang smiled. "I would appreciate it." Xiang said smiling he would be very thankful if she would teach him, after all swimming is something that helps people to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back