• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Secret of Kelsingra Academy

(Finish the sentence) If you don't succeed at first...

• Try again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give up

• Nuke it

• Go get someone else to do it

• Total voters
As they left their dorm, it was obvious that Viv was trying to make to the cafeteria in the quickest amount of time possible. Going along with her and basically running to the cafe, they were there within a couple of minutes, short breathed and hungry. "Well, we're here.." She stopped taking a deep breath before regaining her composure, "Let's gets some food before they all run out!" Juliet spoke with a happy grin, dashing to one of the shorter lines with Viv right besides her.

Midas nodded slightly at her response. "I think... " he said trailing off for a moment, lost in thought. "That the message means nothing... at all. The killer has no particular target. The message just shows how he kills his victims. We just need to find out who he goes for next," Midas said. @Rosyshark

"It might just be random." Lore said thoughtfully. "Might just be whoever is in the wrong place at the wrong time, which means there would be no predicting it..." She stopped herself there though. Stop talking Lore, it's that kind of talk that makes you scared. She thought to herself. "This is just all too creepy. I hope whoever did it is caught soon before anyone else is killed."

@rapjack123

Midas looked at Lore. "That won't happen... someone else is going to die. Unless this killer has no goal other than to kill people for the sake of it, he'll have some sort of pattern.. the only way for us to find out is to wait until somebody else dies and hope we can make a connection between the two," Midas explained. @Rosyshark

Lore stared at Midas for a minute. "Well then... That's a cheery thought." She said with a little more then a hint of sarcasm. "But... You do have a point. That can't be the only way they'll get caught though. Maybe as long as nobody goes off on their own maybe, but even that's wishful thinking." She remembered how the principal has said to not go out alone for a while and how she had immediately gone to wonder around. Alone. Just like they were warned not to.

@rapjack123

"It doesn't matter where. Well, there's an empty spot. Let's go there." Xina walked towards the spot, as she placed the food on the table.

Xina sat across from Val, as she observed her, sipping a single cup of tea. She gave a quizzical look, concerned about her.

"Are you sure a cup of coffee is sufficient?" Her mesmerizing eyes stare at the girl for a while, before she took a bite of her eggs and bread.

@Dark Elfling

Val shrugged at Xina's question, still sipping her coffee.

"I usually have more caffeine in my system than food, it's how I'm used to running."

As the caffeine slowly pumped through her system, she slowly morphed back into her usual eccentric personality, her trademark maniacal grin reappearing on her face.

@Dark Child

Vivian filled her plate, grabbing everything available. Seeing that all the tables were filled, she picked a random one, sitting down next to Valentine and Xina. Too preoccupied for introduction, she gave the two a distracted smile and immediately dug into her food, devouring her eggs first.

@Defective Kitten

Xina raised an eye brow at the girl as she sipped her coffee.

"I see...but That's not quite healthy." She ate the second slice of bread, as she continued observing the girl.

@Dark Elfling

Val shrugged, unconcerned.

"Well, I haven't dropped dead yet. When I do, I'll think about changing."

She paused in sipping her coffee when two girls sat down next to them. She'd seen them around campus, Val was almost positive their names were Vivian and...Juliet maybe? Whatever.

Valentine didn't speak, she just stared at them, slowly raising her eyebrow, waiting for them to introduce themselves. @Dark Child @Defective Kitten

Juliet sat next to Viv who seemed to be gulping down her food and enjoying herself while at it. Looking down at her own plate, she got the basics of pancakes, bacon, a hash brown, and juice. Eating her food as Viv did, it caught her attention that the two girls next to them were watching as they ate. 'Perhaps I should introduce myself?' She thought but wary of why they were staring so intently, did she have food on her face? She barely only started eating so that was unlikely. ".. Hi?" Juliet was able to utter in the awkwardness of them staring, giving them a rather small smile.

Vivian looked up from her food when she realized the girls at the the table were staring at her and Juliet. Blushing, she slowly set her fork down and stared back at them.

"Hi. I'm Vivian?"

Shifting uncomfortably, she glanced at Juliet, hoping for some back up.

@Defective Kitten

Xina continued staring at them with mesmerizing light blue eyes, her hand still placed on her cheek, as she placed the cup gently on the table. Her eyes displayed no emotion.

"Hmm... two lovely ladies joined us. One has introduced herself. The other..." she pointed, "...would you care to do the same?" She glared at her deeply, as she became even more curious about them both.

@Dark Elfling @Defective Kitten

Realizing her fault she quickly spouted her name, year, classes, and even home address due to panicking. It was ironic how she finally felt a sense of panic from meeting other person rather than being late for breakfast. "N-Nice to meet you!" She finished off her introduction and yet another awkward smile in hopes to cover her error.

Valentine stood up to refill her empty coffee cup and re-seated herself next to Xina. Slinging an arm over her shoulders, she turned to Xina with a grin.

"Aw, Xina, why so hostile. Don't glare at our lovely guests, you'll scare them off!" she turned to the two. "Hey there, lovelies, I'm Valentine, this is Xina, an absolute pleasure to meet you. Ignore Xina, she's just grumpy." she cooed, turning back to Xina and holding out her cup of coffee. "Is it because you haven't had any coffee yet, kisa?" @Defective Kitten @Dark Child

Xina turned towards Val holding her cup of coffee.

"I had some of it. I don't need coffee to be like you." She smiled slightly as she continued holding her gaze towards the two beauties.

"I'm just curious about these two ladies, That's all. Well, pleasure meeting you both. I hope I am not a nuisance to you both. I'm just quite fascinated by the both of you." She took the cup from Valentine, sipping some of the coffee, as a small smile curved her lips.

@Dark Elfling @Defective Kitten

Val grinned, pleased Xina had accepted her offer of coffee. She couldn't comprehend how people could just go about their day with no caffeine in them. How did they stay awake? She leaned over to give Xina a kiss, licking her lips at the taste of coffee and Xina. Pulling away reluctantly after a few seconds, she leaned back to rest her chin on her shoulder and turned back to the girls.

"I agree, I'm quite curious as well. Tell us about yourselves, girls."

Vivian glanced down when the two girls across from her kissed. Her expression stayed neutral but her hair turned a light pink that signaled her embarrassment-ironically, it actually matched Val's hair almost perfectly. "Um, not much to say. I'm a sophomore, my power is healing, and I have a cat named Max who's lurking around here somewhere."

@Dark Child @Defective Kitten

Continuing to eat her pancakes in silence, Juliet could tell that the two girls were a little more than just friends, or perhaps they were just very friendly. Either way that didn't necessarily effect the way she thought of them. Touching her throat in remembrance for her butterfly, the bell getting into contact with her finger tips, making a small ring. 'Good, its still there…' She thought, it seemed that her power was still completely hidden which was good. Hearing some whispers of the death last night, she for a little tense but just continued on eating as if nothing was the matter. The morning had only started for Juliet but her thoughts were already bouncing from one to the other quite frequently. Juliet didn't say much when Val asked for more about themselves since she had just blurted her life out to them no less than a few moment before.

Xina returned the kiss passionately, then sipped a little coffee. She smiled at the girls quite satisfied with their introduction. She finished the last bit of food in her plate, as she stood to her feet.

"Well, glad to get to know you both, but I must depart now. Val, you can talk with them. I need to be alone for a while. Do not follow." Without listening for her response, she strolled through the cafeteria, her long white hair bounced beautifully behind her, her huge sword rattled gently on her back.

She needed to find that boy; that same boy who she saw the first day she came here. Maybe... he could help her solve this mysterious murder. It had still been on her mind, and she needed to discuss it. She followed the map which she had in her pocket, checking various places.

'I must find him.' She thought to herself.

@Dark Elfling @Odin4Life4Life

Odin4Life4Life said:
Zanna blushed and smiled when she heard Xiang say such nice things, she suspected that she would never get use to Xiangs' compliments. She giggled a bit when he started playing with her hair though, she leaned up against him when he did so, smiling contently. "That makes two of us" stated Zanna with a smile.
Xiang smiled he didn't know what to say so he decided to try and get to know what she liked after all if they were going to be a couple that's one thing he needed to know. "So I know this sounds like strange question but what things do you like?" Xiang asked before noticing he already knew some. "Other than orange chicken, cats, brother and me of course." Xiang said listing off the things he already knew.

(Sorry was with my friends and family for Easter diner)

Zanna thought about it for a little, it wasn't often that someone asked her what she liked, and even less often when she had to think about what she liked; it was just something about her, that's all.
Well..." began Zanna after a few moments of thinking, "I do draw sometimes, and I like to swim a lot" replied Zanna with a small smile, she hadn't been able to try out the school pool yet and she was kinda waiting for a chance.

to.

@Bills352

Zhang finished his rice before discreetly throwing it away and existing the cafeteria, heading straight for, really, the only place one could find him on a daily basis; the training part of the gym. There he started his daily training routine, a thousand of each type of sword slash and thrust. He was quiet, except for the occasional grunt he would give off when he swung his sword.

@Dark Child

Xina heard a funny sound coming from the gym section. She walked towards the gym after quite a walk. There, she saw the same guy she saw on her first day.

"Zhang..." she whispered as she was trying to recall his name. She went closer to him, as she watched him train. She didn't want to disturb him, so she sat close as she watched him with light blue eyes, a hand placed lightly on her cheek, waiting until he was satisfied with his training.

@Odin4Life4Life

Midas shrugged. "Perhaps we could catch him before but it's not likely. What I'm going to do is make sure I'm not his next target... at least not his target yet," he said, interlocking his fingers putting his hands over his mouth, deep in thought. He was no detective but he was curious to find out who this person was and perhaps... just maybe.. he might be the fighter that Midas was looking for. @Rosyshark

Odin4Life4Life said:
(Sorry was with my friends and family for Easter diner)
Zanna thought about it for a little, it wasn't often that someone asked her what she liked, and even less often when she had to think about what she liked; it was just something about her, that's all.
Well..." began Zanna after a few moments of thinking, "I do draw sometimes, and I like to swim a lot" replied Zanna with a small smile, she hadn't been able to try out the school pool yet and she was kinda waiting for a chance.

to.

@Bills352
Xiang smiled he enjoyed learning more about people. When she said she likes to swim it caught his attention as it was Xiang had never learned how to swin but they was always time to learn and what better instructor then someone he would enjoy watching(Naughty Xiang). "Perhaps you could teach me?" Xiang asked before noticing that made no sense. "To swim that is." Xiang added to make sure he made sense.

Zhang heard his name being called out by a familiar female, as he continued his training his eyes glared to the right to see who it was, the Xina girl he narrowly escaped earlier. "What is it?" asked Zhang as he continued to practice.

Zanna thought about Xiangs' request of her teaching him how to swim, and after a few moments of thinking she nodded her head with a small smile,
"I would be happy to teach you Xiang" replied Zannna, honestly not minding teaching him how to swim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back