• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Secret of Kelsingra Academy

(Finish the sentence) If you don't succeed at first...

• Try again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give up

• Nuke it

• Go get someone else to do it

• Total voters
Midas nodded at Val and took a chip. "Thanks," he said, his expression remaining blank. Then he looked at the other girl. "Motives..? No. I'm more interested in who he is rather than why he did that," Midas told the girl. He met her stare with his own dull, golden eyes. He wondered why she seemed so interested in who the killer was. @Dark Child @Dark Elfling

Val leaned back, content to watch the two discuss until she was needed. Sipping her coffee, she glanced around, wondering if the killer could be any of the students. Not many have the potential but then again, she didn't know a lot of them, so who knows, it could be. Or maybe one of the teachers? Hmm.

Yori pointed to the table with Midas, Xina, and Val; smiling gently as she did so. "How about we go talk with them?" asked Yori innocently as she continued to eat from her soup bowl, truly wanting to make more friends.

@Maxwelle

Zanna blushed at the barrage of compliments fired by the tall boy Xiang, feeling like she wanted to hide from him for some reason, though she did smile a bit at hearing the compliments; they made her feel better about herself. "Do-do you really like them?" asked Zanna rhetorically, already knowing the answer Xiang would give, though she just wanted to hear the words from him. "I got them almost a year ago, I saw the design and thought it would be nice to have them" continued Zanna honestly with a smile.

Xiang nodded as he smiled. "Well they are a part of you so no I don't like them." Xiang said smirking he took a deliberate pause in the middle of his sentace since he knew how she would get. "you see love or maybe adore would be a much better word to describe them." Xiang said as he listened to her continue about how she got them last year, she had a very cute taste in things. "Well all I can say is your braver than me, I ain't letting a needle anywhere near me." Xiang said he still had a smile on his face even admitting something like that.

Zanna smiled a bit at Xiang continued his assault of compliments, when he said that she was braver then him she guessed that he might be afraid of needles. Zanna didn't judge him nor think of him as any less, since she herself was afraid of heights, and so just smiled and tilted her head backwards before placing a peck on his chin; she having to stand up on her toes in order to do so (So sad lol). She then walked with Xiang into the pool area, placing her towel on one of the chairs before jumping into the deep end, the deep end being only 10 feet. When she surfaced she smiled at Xiang before yelling at him, "Come on in the waters fine!" Zanna yelled, her hoping that he would not jump into the deep end as he didn't know how to swim yet.

"Yes, but I believe it is essential to know the cause. Though, I do not believe it is anyone in this school who did it. It's very important to note the clean cut of her eyes and ears. Not a spill of blood was seen in those regions. I believe it to be some dark force that we must prepare to face." Xina narrowed angry blue eyes at nothing in particular. She wanted to find out what was this dark force, and the importance of the message.

She casts her eyes towards Val.

"Is it possible for you to gather more students around us? I'd like to hear their opinions."

@rapjack123 @Dark Elfling

Val nodded, standing up. "Sure. Give me a minute."

Looking around, she stood up on an empty table and whistled to grab everyone's attention. "Hey, if I could have everyone's attention? In light of the recent murder, we've decided the students need to unite to figure out what is happening. If you could just meet us at this table and provide your opinions, or at least just listen in, that's be great."

@Maxwell @Federoff @Rosyshark @Defective Kitten @anyone else in the cafeteria

Lore had fallen asleep with her head propped on her hand, yet was woken up by the whistle causing her to jump a bit and her head to fall off her hand hit the table. "ow.." She looked up rubbing her forehead to see what the commotion was. Once hearing that she was a both a little unhappy to be reminded of what happened, but also a bit relieved to see others wanting to discus it. Couldn't hurt to hear what they thought. She stood up and made her was over to the table where the girl was standing.

Midas' eyes narrowed and a spark flashed in his eyes for a brief moment. "A dark force... a force that needs to be stopped... an opponent," Midas said to no one in particular. His thoughts drifted to fighting. Midas' blank stare drifted to Val as she made her announcement. Then he expression paled and he clenched his teeth. "Oh great... people everywhere..." he muttered to himself. Not only that, he would have to work with them. Midas wanted to figure the whole case out by himself.

Odin4Life4Life said:
Zanna smiled a bit at Xiang continued his assault of compliments, when he said that she was braver then him she guessed that he might be afraid of needles. Zanna didn't judge him nor think of him as any less, since she herself was afraid of heights, and so just smiled and tilted her head backwards before placing a peck on his chin; she having to stand up on her toes in order to do so (So sad lol). She then walked with Xiang into the pool area, placing her towel on one of the chairs before jumping into the deep end, the deep end being only 10 feet. When she surfaced she smiled at Xiang before yelling at him, "Come on in the waters fine!" Zanna yelled, her hoping that he would not jump into the deep end as he didn't know how to swim yet.
Xiang smiled as she gave him a little peck on the cheek, he followed her as she entered the pool area and placed down a towel on one of he chairs, he did the same but on the chair next to hers. He watched her as she jumped into the pool causing Xiang to have a wide smile on his face, this was the first time she had really looked active and boy oh boy was he glad the view was fantastic. Using his head since he couldn't swim he walked over the the part where it said warning deep end 6ft and he got in there after all any less and he would basically be out of the water. "Thinking about it now this may not be a great idea." Xiang said referring to the fact he couldn't swim.

Vivian glanced up in surprise when Val summoned everyone in the cafeteria to her table. Glancing over to Juliet, she shrugged. "I suppose we should go join them." She said, standing up and wandering to the table. Sitting next to Lore, she smiled nervously at her and turned to look at Midas who had just spoken.

Yori did not want to talk about the murder, it made her feel uncomfortable, and so frowned a bit as she brought her hand down. Even though she did not want to talk about it, she steeled herself by finishing the rest of the food and throwing away the bowl before coming back to Ao, "I'll only go if you go" she whispered to Ao.

@Maxwelle

Zanna smiled that Xiang got in and swam over to him, she having to float to be near him. "So, you ready?" asked Zanna quizzically, she couldn't wait to teach Xiang to swim herself, so that the two could swim together. Zanna wondered how this was to go, she never had to teach anybody how to do anything before, hopefully she wouldn't screw up.

Midas stared at all the people coming to him with cold eyes. Yup.. he really didn't want to have to work with all these other people. But Midas didn't leave. He didn't want to look rude or awkward simply walking out of the discussion so he simply sat and waited for everyone to come over.

Xiang rubbed the back of his neck nervously before smiling. "If it was anyone else asking me that I would say no, but since its you I guess i'm as ready as came be." Xiang said if something did go wrong whats the worse thing that could happen oh yeah Xiang could die. "Well then my life is in your hands." Xiang said smirking he only just noticed that she had to float to stay above water he almost forgot how small Zanna was but still it was one of her winning factors along with every other part of her.

(TRAINING MONTAGE! xD )

[media]
[/media]

Zanna smiled before swimming a bit past him to the area where she could stand, then once she could stand she turned around to Xiang and began to mime the basic stroke.
"This is the basic stroke, this is what your going to be doing with your arms" stated Zanna.

Once Xiang would copy and understand the basic, she would then take him over to the edge of the pool and have him hold onto it before instructing him to simply let his body float, while holding onto the ledge, and show him how to correctly kick his feet while swimming. When finished they would pause for a little break, "Your learning fast" smiled Zanna as she sat on the edge of the pool, her legs still dipping into it.

@Bills352

Xina realised people were moving towards them. A small smile curved on her lips, seeing that at least they wanted to discuss what they thought of the whole situation.

"I'm glad you all Came here. Some of you might not have much interest, but your help is needed. Could each of you tell me what you think was the motive and any other information you wish to share? I'll share mine when I hear the opinions." Her light blue eyes scanned the student around them, hoping to hear some response.

@everyone

Lore stayed quiet at this point. She had theories, but they were just guesses at this point and thought it best if she stayed silent for now. She remembered her conversation with Midas from earlier. The only ways it seemed a motive could be found out is if they caught the person who did it, or if they kill someone else and find a connection between them.

Xiang followed each and every instruction of Zanna to the dot and he learned it pretty fast all things considering. Why he didn't know must be his teacher. He learned most of the basics how to simply swim the basic stroke he found that too easy. Having to keep his body afloat without moving was a little harder but nothing he couldn't do. He didn't really speak throughout the whole thing and more enjoyed simply watching Zanna do something she looked like she loved. It was decided that the two would take a break much needed in Xiang case. He copied Zanna and sat next to her dipping his legs into the pool. "I just have a good teacher that's all." Xiang said smiling the truth was he had a teacher he liked to watch so mimicking was much easier.

@Odin4Life4Life

Zanna smiled at Xiangs' compliment as the couple sat their together, who knew such a horrible start to a day would turn out to be the best day of her life? The thought of just being near Xiang made her heart race, causing her to smile even more as she scooted closer to Xiang and wrapping one of his arms around her so she could lean into his side. "Thanks Xiang, your the best ever" replied Zanna with a huge smile.

Xiang smiled as his arm was pulled around Zanna and she leaned into his side, it felt good the warm feel of her body alongside his own he never wanted to lose this feeling the nice warm and fuzzy one inside of him and the feel of a girl who truly loves him next to him. He rested his head on hers and blushed at what she said. "No i'm not you already have the title of best ever." Xiang said when you can't think of something to say steal what the other person said.

Following after Viv to the table where the murder discussion was taking place, Juliet took a seat at the table next to Viv. Listening in on everyone's opinion or just chit chat, it was rather interesting to just to listen. Some believed it was just an act or a scare made by the school, others believed that it was just a nightmare casted upon all the students and staff by a student who had that power to do so, although that wasn't heard of. No one really knew the girl was though, she was just pronounced as "the girl who died" or simply just "the girl".

Zanna smiled at Xiangs' compliment, even though he totally just stole what she just said, it still made her feel good inside. The warmth from Xiang was also a welcomed way of warming her up as she had gotten quite cold from sitting outside of the pool and not moving. "Today has been such a roller coaster" stated Zanna, reflecting back on all of what had happened today; both the good and the bad.

Xiang nodded from this morning they was that murder a grim business it seemed Xiang wouldn't know he didn't get a chance to see the body but murdered murder so he must agree. "Indeed it has but this roller coaster has been the best day of my life." Xiang stated smiling it was the truth sure it started off badly but it ended with him getting a girlfriend he truly loves and second learning to partial swim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back