• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I just thought since Luffy has advanced observation haki he’d figure out.

Really the only times Luffy got angry is people hurting others who gave him food, or insulted others dreams he knocked out Bellamy by focusing his ability in one punch. Eh, in Charlos’s case he deserves for it being an asshole. Luffy does get emotional.. one of many scenes is major character death spoilers.

I also havent forgotten on introing Sans I just haven't written his intro because of work week
You are completely fine! Take your time! Also, do you want to plot in PMs or try winging it? I’m down with any option you think is best

You are completely fine! Take your time! Also, do you want to plot in PMs or try winging it? I’m down with any option you think is best
Well if you have ideas feel free to PM me!!

Hello! Good morning/noon/afternoon! How is everyone?
I am good. Just got off of work
Really the only times Luffy got angry is people hurting others who gave him food, or insulted others dreams he knocked out Bellamy by focusing his ability in one punch. Eh, in Charlos’s case he deserves for it being an asshole. Luffy does get emotional.. one of many scenes is major character death spoilers.
Ah I see. Tank can get mad depending on the situation but not a lot makes him get serious. I mean he can still manage to not take a war seriously, not much is gonna get to him.

Well if you have ideas feel free to PM me!!

I am good. Just got off of work

Ah I see. Tank can get mad depending on the situation but not a lot makes him get serious. I mean he can still manage to not take a war seriously, not much is gonna get to him.
Luffy is chill most of the time like literally the other straw hats preferred Ace over him in front of him cause Luffy can be rude. Luffy ain’t afraid to call people out on their shit if there’s a reason for it.

Luffy is chill most of the time like literally the other straw hats preferred Ace over him in front of him cause Luffy can be rude. Luffy ain’t afraid to call people out on their shit if there’s a reason for it.
That is something Tank and Luffy would have in common. Though Tankman is all around sarcastic and has a crude sense of humor.

That is something Tank and Luffy would have in common. Though Tankman is all around sarcastic and has a crude sense of humor.
Awww love it! Though like you see Luffy won’t understand sarcasm he’s a doofus. I think he’ll laugh at his crude humor X3 Luffy said it himself he’s not a good guy he won’t mind Tank’s sense of humor.

Uh, the driving force for him to get stronger he failed to save Ace from dying. Ace sacrificed his life to save Luffy from Akainu’s magma devil fruit, which is frigging strong. Yeah he’s a monster and has blood on his hands. He torched a boat full of innocent o hara civilians cause he thought one of the scholars snuck in. The o hard scholars were accused by the world government of making weapons of mass destruction, they didn’t they were innocent. It was a cover up actually. Akainu is one of the admirals, they ain’t push overs. One Piece fans like to down play their strength. It’s rant I’d rather not bore you with. Eh, I see Tankman hating Akainu..

He literally called out Momonosuke for being a wimp and a coward same to Shirahoshi for her being a cry baby.

Unfourtunately due to the fact the sits has hiccupped on me most times I did the replies, I am ONLY doing 1x1 from now on. Groups is a no due to my scheduled time to reply to it being disrupted lately by the hiccups. Sorry!!

Unfourtunately due to the fact the sits has hiccupped on me most times I did the replies, I am ONLY doing 1x1 from now on. Groups is a no due to my scheduled time to reply to it being disrupted lately by the hiccups. Sorry!!
Alright, unfortunate, but I understand! Have fun rping!

I hope you won't have problems with your next rps!
Since Icee now isn’t in SC, anyone wanna RP with either FL4k or Sunny/Omori?
I'd be ok with resuming the scenario we were plotting, if you want to.

I could send Luffy to the military base, but it won’t make sense without needing a reason for Luffy to be there. Eh, the one piece world is run by a military state type of Government: the marines, they hunt pirates. Luffy wants to be the next pirate king. Ironically, his grandpa Garp is a marine. Like all irl governments the World Government has a lot of corruption going on. Unless the military base, takes an interest in Luffy’s Gomu-Gomu No Mi it gives him rubber properties.

If I pulled him after Wano ends, Sun God Nika, and his broken gear 5. Luffy won’t go to the base without a fight. 👀 likely most of their weapons won’t hurt him anyway if it’s a weapon imbued with haki and magic... I think. Magic isn’t a thing in one piece I like to think magic does hurt him. Hehe.. sea prism stone or sea water.. is the common weakness of a devil fruit user

Users who are viewing this thread

Back