• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Second Dawn (Post Apocalyptic Nationbuilder set in Europe)

Kaz could apparently still make a Moscow faction even though I had already claimed the city. Though significantly smaller than mine, he could still do it. What applied for him might work for you.

hamburg is no where near as cool as berlin... plus three powers in such a close area is too much.

I do, but unless hamburg berlin and munich were banded together as a federation that would be to big of a power concentration for such a (relatively) small area.

I swear, if someone already had Kiev, I will actually bash my head into my tablet.
You can only claim a city at the start by the by. So you can only have and control the population of a particular city.

Also Comrade, don't touch Russian Crimea when you expand or Moscow will export glorious revolution to your parts of Ukraine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back