• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
Introduction
Hello and welcome! My name is Rose or Rosey I'm a millennial(need I say more?)
Discord: DesertRose#4152 Feel free to message me either here or discord.

As stated in the title seasonal depression has come early this year! No surprise there, considering we've been in a pandorama for over a year now. Yeah....it's fine... everything's fine. So how do I combat seasonal depression? I'm so glad you asked, by doing holiday themed roleplays of course! Lately my characters and story theme have been centered around angst and emotional drama along with being a bit dark and twisted. I'm not looking for soft here.

My writing style is 3rd person past tense. I prefer detailed/novella style writing I can average 3-5 paragraphs depending on what's going on in the scene and how into the character I am feeling. However, I have been more interested in casual stories where length isn't an issue. I would love to find someone who can reply daily, but I know life does happen and I will usually check in after a week to make sure there is still interest unless another length of time is discussed. I prefer darker plot lines and request that my writing partners be 18+

I do like to have an in depth feel to the story that is more long term. I try to stay true to my characters make them real and make the situation as real as possible, even when magic is involved. This sometimes mean having vulnerability with my characters along with character growth and change.

• criminal x runaway/kidnapped
    crime lord x informant
    runaway x runaway
    assassin x target
    royalty x rebel
    angel x demon
    lab doctor x experiment
    experiment x experiment
    ghost x human
    werewolf x vampire
    werewolf x werewolf
    werewolf x lycan
    vampire x human
    vampire x vampire
    vampire x hunter
    pirate x pirate
    pirate x stowaway

I'm looking for a good fantasy rp we can always discuss it in pm if your down ^^

Just sent you an add on Discord, would love to discuss some spooky plots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back