• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everybody. I just took a hiatus from roleplaying for a while, and I am back. I'm currently in college so my replies will probably be late, and when I'm not doing schoolwork, I am probably bingewatching Party of five or maybe even playing the sims. Anyways, you guys didn't come here for that, right? Here's what you guys came for, so let's get into it. I'm going to start off by saying that I only do bxg romance relationships. I suck at description, but I can squeeze out one or two paragraphs per reply, and I would at least hope that you would do that same. I can play either gender, even though I prefer playing the male role. I don't always double up, but I can. Now let's dive into the fandoms, shall we?

Fandoms: (Characters that I play will be in paranthesis, you can play as anyone you want, whether in be canon or oc.)

I'm good with rping canonxoc, canonxcanon, and ocxoc for the relationships.

*Party of five (For the original, I'll play as Charlie or Claudia. And if it's the reboot, I'd play as Emilio.)
*13 Reasons Why (I can play as anyone, but my preferences are either Jeff or Justin)
*911 (Either Eddie or Buck)
*Days of our lives (Just ask)
*Episodes (Ask about stories)
*Choices (Ask about stories)
*Celebrities (I pick my own)
*Crossovers (I pick my own)
*Beverly Hills 90210 (Ask)
*Ghost Whisperer (Maybe just ocs for this one.)

And now to the original roleplay ideas that I probably got from watching tv or listening to songs, since they are my biggest inspirations.

*A drunk driver accidentally kills someone and later meets the victim's family. (Maybe they fall in love with the victim's brother or sister? Just a thought.)
*A family is brought back together by tragedy.
*Character A discovers they have cancer, and they meet Character B who also has cancer, but wants to stop treatments since they think they have nothing else to live for.
*Character A is an alcoholic with anger issues and seems to be angry at the world until they meet Character B whom is a recovering alcoholic.
*Character A is a runaway teen who had just gotten into a fight with their parents and they meet Character B who is about the same age as them already living out on the street since their family was dead and they had no where else to go.
*Character A is in a abusive marriage in which they know their spouse is cheating on them, whereas Character B is in a toxic relationship. (More needed)
*Two college students meet in a chatroom but little do they know, they hate each other in real life.
*Character A has been locked up in prison for a crime they didn't commit, while Character B was in rehab for a problem they didn't want to admit to having. (Whether it be drugs, alcohol, etc, dealer's choice.)(Needs more)
*Character A is a cocky rockstar and Character B pretends to not like their music, but then they end up having to share a penthouse suite. (Needs work)
*Character A is a ghost after committing suicide, and Character B whose friend had just committed suicide, moves into the ghost's house. (But unbeknownist to them both, Character A is actually just in a coma in the hospital, and has been for 15 or so years.)
*Character A is a ghost who had killed themself because they were being bullied at school, and now their friend, Character B, is angry at Character A for killing themself and angry at how people treated them. (Needs more work)
*Character A is an aspiring rock star whose family wants them to pursue a more practical career, so they reluctantly attend law school where they meet Character B who used to want to be an artist but had to give up their dream to support their family.
*Character A is driving around when their car breaks down near a literal ghost town, which inhabits several earthbound spirits. (Work needed)
*Character A is a part of a bank robbery which goes wrong when the cops show up as all of their friends run away and leave them alone. They meet Character B who ends up letting them go before they can get arrested.
*Character A is a high school student who is hanging out with the wrong crowd, spray painting the side of the school building, cars parked in the parking lot, etc., along with doing drugs and alcohol, while Character B is someone who rarely ever gets into trouble until they cross paths with Character A.
*A prank at the cemetery goes horribly wrong as someone ends up dead.
*Character A and Character B were both on the ship when it sank. Character A can't swim, but will Character B save them? Or let them die?
*Three myth creatures. A vampire who hates the taste of human blood, a werewolf who is a vegetarian, a mermaid whose afraid of water, and a human whose family is hunting supernaturals. (Doubling required.)
*Character A has been having hallucinations since they were a child, and they fell in love with one of their hallucinations, Character B, but what happens when they're hallucinations are some how cured and they lose their first love? Years later, they meet someone who resembles their hallucination and who has the same name and everything which was how Character A knew so much about them.
*(Possible Titles: Revenge, Vengeful, Heartache... etc) He framed her for a murder that she didn't commit, when she's released 5 years later, she seeks to get revenge on him; by any means possible. Even if that means finding a way to make him fall in love with her just so she can take everything away from him. Despite numerous warnings from her friends and family, she ends up falling in love with him. But what's more important to her? Revenge or love? (Romance)(Hurt/Comfort)(Inspired by a storyline on Days of our lives)
*He vowed to never trust her again, but its like she has some kind of magic power over him that makes him not able to resist her.
*An ancient burial ground holds the power to bring back people who have died... but they are never the same. (based on Pet Cemetery)

Well, this is all for now. Hope you saw something that hopefully interested you. Peace!

Last edited:
I'm interested in either:
Two single parents meet on a dating app, but the problem is, their kids don't like each other. or Two kids from elemetary school are best friends, but their single parents don't like each other.
-or-
Character A is a teacher at the elementary school when they meet Character B at a parent teacher conference since they have a kid who goes to that school, but they get off on the wrong foot with each other.

If you are down. 🙂
Sure thing! PM me and we'll get things figured out. :)

I apologize to anyone who I've ghosted, but now I'm just here wanting to try rping again since I am bored. I was wanting to write a story... but couldn't decide what to write. So I guess this is just me bumping up this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back